AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 ladies snag a Marietta cardigan from @VoodooVixenLDN: http://t.co/tEiEi6aAlq

2 HOURS AGO 6 tech books that are almost too cool for school: http://t.co/NENQuzIdZr

14 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

COMMENTS

An awe-inspiring prom for teen patients

For some teens, prom is a given. For 15-year-old Delaney, who suffers from a muscular tumor, prom is a gift.

Wow this is awesome!!! You can do it cancer fighters!!!!!!!!!

by katykat3000 on 6/5/2011 2:23:37 PM

@pegasusgirl57 really? @girlslife.com this is AHMAZING!!! <3

by jellybeanxD on 5/19/2011 4:54:18 PM

Delaney used to go to my school.

by pegasusgirl57 on 5/17/2011 7:42:43 PM

I LOVE THIS! LOVE LOVE LOVE X10,000!

by wednesday1408 on 5/16/2011 1:38:13 AM

aww. this is so awesome. go cancer fighters! i know you can do it!!!!!!!!
i believe in u!

by I<3gurrls! on 5/15/2011 11:50:34 PM

We need more people in the world like that!!!!! =)

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/15/2011 11:47:19 PM

very cool keep fighting i hope u win ur battle!!!

by Hailey1998 on 5/15/2011 10:52:35 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/15/2011 10:18:03 PM

thats so cool! it's great that they can do things they want to, even with a horrible disease such as cancer. I hope we find a cure besides chemo soon

by sassykitty60 on 5/15/2011 9:25:53 PM

that is so touching! its cool that theyre able to go to prom even though they have an illness

by tswiftluver13 on 5/15/2011 9:10:49 PM