8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

10 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

12 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

How can I kill a cough?

I’ve started coughing so hard in some of my classes that my eyes tear up. What can I do to make it stop?

MOD!!! MOD!!! MODD!!!! MODD!!! I have bad acne (not on my face) so it kind of limits me to what kind of shirts I can wear. I just got proactiv to help it and I was wondering if it really worked? I really want everything gone for the summertime. So does proactiv really work? Thanks so much!

Hey chickadee! I've never used it, but I've heard that proactiv works well! If all else fails, I'd make an appointment with a dermatologist in your area.

Becca G.

by Maeve01 on 5/15/2011 6:39:37 PM

I def deal with coughing lately lol. The pollen count is so high!!!! My allergies are terrible!

by Maeve01 on 5/15/2011 6:37:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD I posted something on the club writers. And it's super long, I was wondering if you can *delete*. Remember it's super long, so you'll know which one it is.

Hey chica! I'm working on deleting this. For some reason, it's giving me trouble.

Becca G.

by 1092chocolatelover on 5/15/2011 5:30:32 PM

This probably sounds pretty clueless but what in the world does mod mean?

by demigod7 on 5/15/2011 4:46:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD OK so I liked this guy since the first grade. And he is sortof nerdy. We used to talk a lot but last year he met some more ''nerdy'' friends. And I had some weird dreams of him. Like once he had blue justin beiber hair. And once we were at a carnival. And once he asked me out. People say that if you have dreams of someone that they were thinking of you. Is that true

The science about dreams is pretty limited, so I don't think there's really evidence to say that's true.  The truth of it is, however, he is definitely on your mind - even when you can't consciously control it!  If you're into him, why not try to talk to him more or hang out?  It's worth a shot! Smile

Marie H.

by borninjune on 5/15/2011 2:01:54 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD! The neighborhood pool opens on Memorial Day and my neighbor/ best friend have been planning to go together forever. I brought it up when I was talking to my BF and I asked him if he wanted to go with us. Do you think my best friend would mind?

Hey chica!  She probably wouldn't mind, but you should check with her.  Just send a text or call and say, "Hey, would you mind if my BF came with us?"  Hopefully she will be cool with it!  Smile

Marie H.

by jamieonarainyday on 5/15/2011 1:12:27 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

If you look at the sun, you will go blind.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!