AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

2 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

14 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

COMMENTS

My thighs are never hair-free!

I shave everyday, but I can’t seem to nix this hard-to-get hair…

Whenever I shave at night my legs are really smooth. But when I wake up in the morning, I notice some of the hair grows back! But only in some places and it's really short. Any tips on how to not have any hair at all? THANKS SO MUCH!!

You can try a depilatory cream, which dissolves hairs to keep your legs smoother for longer. Unfortunately, hair will always grow back.
Sarah G.

by birdgirly11 on 8/19/2011 9:49:53 AM

~MOD~
Do most people shaved their thighs along with their legs? How about you? I'm just wondering because I've never shaved my thighs before, but I'm thinking about doing so because I'm going to have to wear shorts this week. Thanks in advanceSmile

Hey chica!

It's totally normal for girls to shave their thighs. It's all about personal preference. Check out this post for some more advice!

Katelyn L. Katelyn L.

by Stargirlcandy3 on 8/18/2011 3:23:49 PM

MOD
So I use a leg shaving thing called smooth away where it is just like sand paper. It works really well and even exfoliates your skin so it's super smooth but I have noticed that on one leg there are these little white spots after hair removing and I don't know what they are or how to avoid them.

Hey girl,

Those white spots could just be from dry skin if you're exfoliating too much, but it's best to either stop using the smooth away for a little while so your skin has time to recuperate. If the white spots still won't go away, go see your doctor or skin doctor just to make sure everything's OK. x0x0
Casey L.

by awesomelyjax on 7/28/2011 1:47:00 AM

Hi! so i need help! I have a lot of hair on my legs and it is verry embarrasing! some of my classmates used to make fun of my legs because they are hairy! even the BOYS!!! So I keep asking my mom for permission to shave and she keeps saying no because i am too young! I hate it! I am 13 and about to go to eight grade! I seriously cant stand jeans, so i am always wearing a dress, skirt, or shorts! It is getting really uncomfortable! and she keeps saying i cant shave till im 15! that is a verry long time from now! How can i convince my mom?!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!! also i tried convinsing her to let me use shaving lotion and she still says no! PLEASE HELP!! thanks!

Try talking to her about why you want to shave and see if you two can find middle ground.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by xsunslikx on 7/1/2011 8:09:27 PM

Laughing I use Nair hair removing lotion. You just apply a layer of the "lotion" to your legs for three minuets, then wash it off with lukewarm water. It helps alot if you have trouble reaching in certain places!

by PurplePearlVoice on 6/21/2011 10:55:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
i have really dark hair so the hair on my arms are REALLY noticable...all this school year everyone kept saying stuf about them. Some of my friends even shave their arms...is that normal?? and i asked my mom if i could use hair removal cream and she said "u dont want ur arm to be completely hairless!" but i look on the label and it said u could use it for arms! and i have the same problem for my tummy..its hairy and black so...should i just shave it or what?
please help cause these probs r very embarassing!!!
thanksSmile

Hey girl, most people don't shave their arms. I wouldn't sweat your hair, honestly. We all have it. just ignore the comments and know it's fine and normal to have what you do.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Alykat18 on 6/17/2011 12:31:35 AM

I'm ** years old and my legs are hairy and dark I am VERY self conscious.Every-time I wear Shorts,Skirts,or Dresses I just want to cover up my legs but i can't. I asked my mom if I could shave but I didn't hear what she said. Should I just wait until' she says I can?

Hey girlie! Sorry it's embarrassing I know that's rough! Just tell your mom that you didn't hear her last time and ask when you can start shaving! Tell her that you're embarrassed, I'm sure she'll understand. She probably doesn't want you to grow up, but you should be comfortable showing off your legs! If she wants you to wait longer, you'll just have to be patient, but never let her forget how self-conscous you feel! Good luck babe!
Jess W.

by HeyHeyHey! :) on 6/14/2011 9:56:46 AM

My Mom says I'm to young to shave. Why is there a age to shave your legs for parents.

by HeyHeyHey! :) on 6/14/2011 9:50:28 AM

I know this is a super weird question, but does it hurt to shave "down there"

by icecreamsandwich13 on 6/6/2011 9:15:36 PM

I can never seem to get the same shave in my shins as my thighs.I'm defs gonna try this, it IS swimsuit season after all!

by BeCAZOWIFIED on 6/5/2011 2:04:19 PM