1 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your perfect match? Take the quiz now: http://t.co/PjkKIrbsRW

2 HOURS AGO Kick it with Annabelle as she bags the boy of her dreams in this new must-read: http://t.co/6TZzIKF99Y

3 HOURS AGO So excited to hang with @PeytonList today! What questions do you want us to ask? #peytonlist #GLpeyton

COMMENTS

100 cute summer outfits

We’ve got your cheat sheet for how to look flat-out fab this summer.

hailee s. is amazing

by soccerlover99 on 6/1/2011 8:29:59 PM

this is thheee besssst thing eveer.

by hdance5 on 6/1/2011 8:29:12 PM

im going to the beach with my friend and her family this summer in july and my mom wants me to wear something like a sundress but i dont want something that i will get hot in or something fancy any suggestions?

Hey chica! Try wearing a more loose fitting flowy top and shorts or a light sundress. Go for light fabrics and pale colors to prevent yourself from heating up!

Chelsea B.

by natbe99 on 6/1/2011 8:27:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey i woke up this morning and my throat hurt really bad im gonna b in a beauty pagent in 3 days we dont have to talk but i dont wanna get anyone sick last night i put some air freshener in my room and removed my nail polish with finger nail polish remover (i did not open my window at all) and then the next morning (which is today) i put ALOT of perfume on so could it be i breathed all that? or do you think im sick? if im sick how can i make myself get better ASAP

Hey girlie! If you're feeling sick and your throat hurts, the best way to get better is to drink lots of water! It's so important to keep hydrated and is sure to help you. Also, wash your hands as much as possible to prevent spreading your sickness!

Chelsea B.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 6/1/2011 8:05:58 PM

cute

by purpleluv on 6/1/2011 8:01:05 PM

MODMODMODMOD okayy so for the past three years I've been trying to get my mom to let me wear a bikini....I'm thirteen this year and EVERY YEAR she says it looks too old. I thought that maybe since I'm a teenager and she knows that all my friends where one, maybe she'd let me. No such luck. When 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 year olds where them she doesn't think twice. Then when I try one on its always "its too old." I dont know how much more grown up im gonna get before I burst! My cousin gave me a cute hibiscus bikini tops and board shorts and I thought I could compromise with the shorts, and still she said, "I'm not sure, it still looks a little old." I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I'm actually REALLY angry and upset this year. I don't know what she means by "it looks to old." tons of little girls where them. i just dont get it cuz I'm not wearing them to like impress boys or anything, I just think they're adorable and they flatter my figure! Please help, I'm pretty sure I've tried everything!

Hey chica! Sit your mom down and have a serious conversation. Tell her to just listen and hear you out. Think of a bunch of reasons why you should be allowed to wear one. If you present your opinion like an adult, she'll treat you like one.

Chelsea B.

by josoccer5 on 6/1/2011 7:15:31 PM

Wow! This is great! I will totally be using this, this summer! Thanks, GL!

by browneyedpretty on 6/1/2011 6:35:10 PM

MOD MOD
Does a plain white sundress with a brown braided belt and headband and some flat brown sandals sound like a cute outfit?

Hey girl! Sounds adorable and perfect for summer!

Chelsea B.

by ellybelle98 on 6/1/2011 6:18:42 PM

i think toms just look weird. i prefer converse or vans any day.

by harugirl14 on 6/1/2011 5:39:59 PM

Mod mod mod
HeySmile I was wondering if u don't mind telling me the absolute perfect makeup/beauty bag for me? I have fair skin, blue eyes, blonde hair, a lot of freckles on my face;) and also, I got burts bees facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, is that good for me? I'm 13... Thxx sooo much!
-Maddie

Hey chica! What you have sounds great! Your coloring is actually similar to mine! Coppers and golds look great against blue eyes and fair skin so when reaching for eyeshadow, go for those. Keep your face natural and go for a pink blush because it flatters paler skin. Hope that helped!

Chelsea B.