AN HOUR AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

13 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

17 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

COMMENTS

The scoop on body shapes

Can’t tell if you’re a pair or an apple? Read on for the 411…

MOD MOD MOD!
I dont really know what body type I am. I am tall (5'6 11yrs old.), I am a 34B, My stomach is a little bit pudgy, my legs are long and they are wide at the top and slim down towards the bottom.
What body type is this?
ThanksSmile

Hey girlie,

If your shoulders are broad, you sound like an apple body type. If your body nips in at the waist and you have a defined waist area, you could be an hourglass. And since you've got wider legs and a chest, it's possible "curvy" could describe ya! Stay within these three types (or two, if your shoulders aren't necessarily broad) and you'll be all set Smile
Lauren C.

by skylersal on 12/18/2011 3:38:32 AM

MOD MOD MOD I am 14 years old and barely developed, I have a younger sister who is 12 years old and she is more developed than I am,its starting to get a little akward with her bieng younger than me and more developed. Is there any way I can speed the process up and get my body to start growing???

Hey chicky, unfortunately know. Every girl's body is different. Some girls develop much later on in life. I know one girl who didn't develop breast until her sophmore year of college, so it all depends on you. So no worries. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by super sis on 10/26/2011 7:36:37 PM

MOD
Is it possible to be sporty and hourglass shaped at the same time? My body shape fits perfectely with hourglass, but i have large muscles in my arms and legs.

Hey girl,

Absolutely! The "body shape" guidelines are just that - guidelines. They give us a way to talk about classifying our shapes so we can get ideas to dress, but they're not set in stone! It's actually totally normal for our bods to fall somewhere in between two different shapes. You could definitely be both Smile
Lauren C.

by ColosalMascara on 10/23/2011 10:19:35 AM

MOD so my body is pretty much up and down but my hip is the larger number am I a ruler or a pear

If you have large hips, chances are, you are a pear Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by sakurasaga on 10/11/2011 9:46:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD.......I measured myself: boobs(not toatally done yet)- 29 1/2in., hips(also not yet done growing)- 29in., waist- 24in. i think for now i'm an hour glass but i might be a little bit petite 'cause i'm kinda shortish and also maybe a little sportish 'cause of my muscled legs and arms. Help me please cause i'm confused.

Hey chicky, you sound fine to me! You're right you are still growing, so don't get too hung up on measurements just yet. Give your bod time to fill out. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Saphire124 on 10/5/2011 5:47:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD Down There has a REALLY BaD SmElL! I shower really well and sometimes it gets itchy!

Hey chicky, mhmm it could be the soap you're using that's causing irritation and odor. Try sticking to a non-fragranced, organic, or soap for sensitivie skin and se if anything improves. If not I'd contact my doctor. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 10/5/2011 5:13:39 PM

mod mod mod mod ok so my boobs are 36 my waist is 28 and my hips are 29 so what am i??? i think i'm hour glass but im not sure thanks <3

Hey chica, it can be hard to tell. I would have to see you  in person, because the same measurements can look different on different people. Smile

Lynae P.

by volleyballa81297 on 9/17/2011 8:06:45 PM

Mod mod mod I think im ruler because im mostly up and down except i have kinda wide hips. Is there a different body shape 4 that?

Hey chica, everyone's body shpae is different. The key is to find the confidence withtin your body. Jessica Biel and

Britney Spears have this kind of shape.  Hope this helps! Smile

Lynae P.

by HotPinkPrincess on 9/17/2011 8:04:21 PM

Hey Girlies!!
If you want additional advice on what to wear.... Join my Advice Queens PAge, SwimGirl945! I give advice on everything, so ask away!

by SwimGirl945 on 9/12/2011 4:23:58 PM

MOD, plz help!! I dont know what i am.. I have no hips at all yet, but im curvy. I have broad shoulders too. So can i have some help??? Thx!

Hey love!

Sounds like you still have some growing to do.  You won't know your actual body type until your older and you've grown some more. But it looks like you're an apple shape!
Jordan S.