1 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

3 HOURS AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

COMMENTS

Is it bad to wash your hair every day?

My hair gets greasy if I don’t wash it, but I can’t help but wonder if I’m hurting my locks…

Hey, you shouldn't have a problem with washing it everyday, but if you ever have a day to skip just rinse with water, because too much conditioner, and shampoo can dry out your hair but that's probably not the cause to your hair if it gets greasy right away! That all brings it up to skip a day of washing your hair every once and a while!

by queenra on 7/12/2011 12:50:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I dont know how to keep my hair smooth,silky and soft throughout the day! It always gets tangled but my BFFS hair stays straight and silky! Why isnt mine? Do you have any suggestions of what to do? Thanx Smile Smile

Hey girly,
Everyone's hair is slightly different and has different textures. Your hair and your bff's hair will not be the same and will get tangled differently. If you want to try and help this a little, you can find products for that kind of stuff in your local drugstore.

Catie C.

by socergirl on 7/8/2011 10:24:31 AM

Mod,
I have bad dandruff! I use head n shoulders, but it only helps a little Frown Please tell me your inexpensive picks, to help cure it! Smile thanks a ton!

I love Head N Shoulders but, if that doesn't work, try Selsun Blue! If that doesn't work, ask your hairdresser for his/her professional picks Smile
Lauren C.

by kaylarocks2000 on 7/4/2011 8:06:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want to dye my hair dark auburn, and my hair is naturally dark brown. I have light skin and olive-colored eyes. My hair is short and curly. Do you think dark auburn will look good on me? I'm 13...is that an okay age to dye my hair? And how to I convince my mom to let me? I haven't asked her yet.

hey! I think that sounds good, but you have to just come out and ask your mom. if she says no don't worry too much, if you accept her decision she'll be more likely to listen next time you ask Smile
Helen S.

by jackieluvz on 7/1/2011 4:40:25 PM

When I tell my friends I wash my hair everyday, they say when I get older, I will lose my hair faster... is it true? Foot
thanks!

by gotta<3soccer on 7/1/2011 4:17:13 PM

Sometimes you hear its bad and sometimes you hear it isnt. Its good to now know that it isnt bad because most of the time we wash our hair everyday.

by luckykel on 6/30/2011 1:19:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Does sea salt spray for your hair really work? Does it have any harmful affects to your hair? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Yes it really works if you want to create loose waves! And no, there are no harmful effects since it's natural. x0x0
Casey L.

by Rosalie1996 on 6/30/2011 1:02:38 PM

I have SO many split ends! They make my hair look really terrible. I try to get it cut a lot, but even after the appointment I still see a ton. The worst part is, is that I've gotten into the really bad habit of splitting them.How can I stop this habit and reduce my split ends? Thanks!

Hey girl,

To stop the habit, try to do something else with your hands besides touching your hair, like doodling in your notebook.  Also, just try to be conscious of when you're doing it, because if you realize what you're doing, you're most likely to stop.  To reduce the split ends, try using a hair mask to strengthen your strands, or ask a hair dresser other ways that you can reduce them.  Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by Rosalie1996 on 6/30/2011 1:00:17 PM

i wash my hair only wen i feel like i shud.... and thts a lot of the time. ! idk wat to do tho... cuz i always do after sports but my hairstylist said u shud like only was ur hair like 2 times a week....thts kinda gross!

by Carli52199 on 6/29/2011 4:33:59 PM

i wash my hair every other day

by tabbycat627 on 6/28/2011 6:50:25 PM