AN HOUR AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Is it bad to wash your hair every day?

My hair gets greasy if I don’t wash it, but I can’t help but wonder if I’m hurting my locks…

When I wake up in the morning I have terrible bed head and it takes a while to fix and straighten it. Also, my natural hair has bad waves. It looks terrible naturally. Is there any way to wake up to a tamed mane? What are easy ways to fix my terrible natural waves?

Hey girl!

You could try sleeping with your hair in a certain style, like a braid, bun, or pony, to make it a little more tamed. It will still come out wavy, but it might be a little more controllable. Also, try using de-frizz styling products at night or in the morning. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by scooby239 on 6/23/2011 2:59:19 PM

mod mod mod. I wash my hair every other day and I seriously have an afro. i have tried pantene, herbal, suave, john frieda,dove, kirkland,suave kids and all this stuff and nothing ever works. I have tangles and I hate my hair its like beyond curly hair it is unbelievabley unmanageable and plz dont tell me to get a haircut cuz when i cut it short its ugly. I hate my hair and even everybody else thinks my hair is frizzy and nothing works on it ! PLEASE REPLY Smile)))

Hey girl,

You should try no-frizz styling products that a hairdresser can suggest for you. Those should work. x0x0
Casey L.

by Kitkatgirl03 on 6/23/2011 1:29:20 PM

MOD! I swim on the swim team, and I go to a 2 and 1/2 hour practice every day! How should I keep my hair healthy?
P.S. My hair is really thin!

Hey girl!

Tons of companies make shampoo and conditioner that is specifically designed to remove chlorine and chemicals from your hair after you've been in the pool, so you should use that. x0x0
Casey L.

by lindseyd9 on 6/23/2011 1:01:25 PM

Is it bad to rinse and repeat????

by TeamAlice33 on 6/23/2011 12:02:29 PM

MOD!
I got into a fight with my bff about 2 years ago and ever since we've been ex-bffs, it wasnt fixable at all. So we split but we're still in the same friend group. We're going to the midnight premire of harry potter together and it's just very awkward and uncomfortable for me to be around her. She made up ALOT of nasty rumors about me (saying im abusive, slutty and weird)and told them to our close friends and people I didn't even know! But the last month of school she was acting like she didnt do anything wrong. I just don't like to be around her, but I always fake nice. I'm just not sure I can fake nice in line for 5 hours and keep my sanity. How do I deal with her??

Hey girl,

Sometimes when we don't like people, we just have to be civil with them. Since you'll be with a bunch of other friends, try just talking to them instead of her and standing on the opposite side of her.  You don't have to be buddy-buddy with her, but you don't have to be mean either.  Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by fired up on 6/23/2011 11:34:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have dark brown hair with caramel highlights (they aren't natural). Could I try using lemon juice to make my hair a little lighter or will it turn out bad? Also, how long does it last?

Hey girl,

Check with your hairdresser to see if the lemon juice will affect your highlights at all before you start using it. x0x0
Casey L.

by MorgyLT10 on 6/23/2011 11:24:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD Is it okay for Indian girls to wash their everyday? My mom says its not cause she says our hair dries out or loses its luster (idk if thats true) if we do that but the problem is my hair is greasy the day after I wash it. I'm Indian and I happen to know some Indian girls who do wash their everyday. So is it okay for me to wash my hair everyday or do you have any advice for keeping it from becoming greasy?

Hey girl,

If your hair gets greasy, then you should definitely watch it to keep it healthy. Rubbing a little baby powder on the top of your scalp (so that it's completely rubbed in and can't be seen) is a good way to make your hair look less greasy. You can also ask your hairdresser what suggestions he or she has to keep your hair from getting greasy so quickly. x0x0
Casey L.

by Scorpio1027 on 6/23/2011 11:14:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD Im going to camp in a few weeks and i dont know what to pack! Like how many tshirts or bras i should bring!

Hey girl,

Lay out your clothes exactly how you would wear them on your bed before you pack. For example, lay out a t-shirt, pair of shorts, bra, and underwear for one day, and do the same for each day you're going. That way you'll take exactly what you need and won't overpack. It is good to bring an extra pair of underwear though. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by katykat3000 on 6/23/2011 11:10:32 AM

Hey, girliesSmile I just wanted to say if you need advice on anything, I'm your girl. Honestly ANY, and I mean ANY question I will be so happy to answer, and I will really give thought to and try my best to help you out with the problem/question!! <3

by titania4_97 on 6/23/2011 10:39:38 AM

I wash my hair everyday, sometime I use dry shampoo.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 6/23/2011 9:31:11 AM