1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

2 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

14 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

COMMENTS

Cute bras in small sizes?

I want to wear cute bras, like all of my friends who have big boobs, but I don’t know where to look…

mod mod mod
im a 32 B at Pink, which i guess r junior sizes, but the bras there are so expensive!!! i rlly like the fit of them tho, r there any stores simalar to Pink but are less expensive, or is there any way to get them cheaper becuz the prints are rlly cute, thanks!!!

Hey babe! You can find good bras a lot of places. There may be Pink outlets which will be less expensive. Or you can just try a department store, they will have good bras at lower prices. Ask your mom xoxo!!
Jess W.

by guitargirl7321 on 7/18/2011 1:50:38 PM

thanks!

by TaseSkittles-EatTheRainbow on 7/14/2011 6:00:08 PM

mod mod mod mod I ment like is it going to look different cuz its push up

Hey girlie, a push up bra will make them look slightly bigger and give you more cleavage because it pushes them up.
Lauren T.

by TaseSkittles-EatTheRainbow on 7/14/2011 5:55:22 PM

MODODMODMODMODMODMODMOD MOD MODMOD!!!!!
ok. So I was looking online today and saw the juniors' section sells 34a and Im a 32 a... what i wanted to now is cuz all of them are push up will it look different or are the girls in the picture just wearing bras that are wayyyyyy two small? and one more thing.. when I measure it says im a 30 but when I try on a 30 its way to tight! one of my 32 bras are almost to small now!( well like the v neck in between the cups sticks out now)
sorry thins is so long! Thanks!!

Hey girlie, go into a store like Victoria's Secret and have them measure you to make sure that you're measuring right. I'm not quite sure what you mean by it looking different, but I think it would.
Lauren T.

by TaseSkittles-EatTheRainbow on 7/14/2011 5:15:45 PM

My bra size is a 34A in PINK by Victoria's Secret, and a 32A or B in Lasenza... I got measured and those were my sizes and they fit in the changeroom, but when I get home they are so uncomfortable! Even if I wear them for a while to get used to them I still get bothered by them! I also just bought a 34A from PINK and I can barely wear it because it's so uncomfortable but I don't have any other bras. If I wear sports bras or training bras or anything else, you can still see like... the shape of my nipples through my shirt. How do I get the perfect fit and style? Also how do I ask my mom to get another bra after we just bought 2 new ones? Thanks!

Hey! it may sound weird but getting a fitting from someone at vs or a department store will help find the right fit. and ask your mom if you can go somewhere less expensive maybe, like target. good luck!

Helen S.

by horsebackrider12 on 7/13/2011 6:06:59 PM

Um i want to get bras with cute designs but i'm a 32A and everywhere that has the ones i like they are either push-up bras or have wires, which i dont like.

Hey girl, your bod is growing, but you might find some cute bras from aerie or other teen bra stores. Know your size will change though and you may find a few more options as you get older!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hotpinkprincess on 7/12/2011 11:29:31 PM

OMG!i feel that same way but when your in middle school and the only girl with the biggest boobs its hard to fine nice coroled bras and more so if your think your boobs are to small just be happy there not to big.

by Mejia on 7/9/2011 5:04:13 PM

Hey girl, not quite. I don't think I'd take what you read in there that seriously. I don't think the magazine's really written to give girls advice about puberty and their bods in the first place.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hollister on 7/8/2011 12:58:32 AM

I have heard about massaging the boobs but I dont think it true. Massaging is good for circulation and blood flow but I think that the only think massaging your boobs will do is lead to massaging other parts of your body. So I would think twice before massaging.

by luckykel on 7/7/2011 5:43:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!: I went to victoria secrets yesterday, since they were having a huge sale, and started to try on different sized bras. I grabbed a 32A of one style, and a 32B of some other styles. I pulled on one of the 32A's, and it fit. Then, I tried on a 32B and it fit like a glove...perfectly! So I thought OK I'm a 32B! So, I picked out another 32B without trying it on..BIG MISTAKE! Because when I got to the register, the one that fit wasn't on sale! So I could only pay for the other one I hadn't tried on. I didn't worry about it, but when I got home, there is extra space in the front and a little in the top, but the rest of the cup fits. Should I just keep it? THANKS!

Hey babe. You need to return the bra because if it doesn't fit you won't wear it or look your best. Weirdly, even at the same store and in the same size bras can be super different. Why not get a fitting when you go back?

mary h.