Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

6 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

7 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Why do people set me up with guys I don't like?

I am Asian-American, and I hate when people match me up with Asian boys I don’t like and act like we’re supposed to be together...

You should just date whoever YOU want. Not what your friends want.  Casey L.

by allyson1124 on 7/12/2011 2:08:27 PM

haha this happens to me too!

by retef on 7/12/2011 1:47:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD There's this guy that's liked me since elementary school. This year I finally started liking him back and he asked me out. Then he broke up w/ me because he was "testing" me 2 c what I would say. He apologized and wanted 2 get back 2gether but I said no, and he got really angry and said all these horrible things. He asked me out several times after that and I said no. Now, 2 months later he says he's changed and really wants 2 go out again. I said I wanted 2 b friends first and he said "let's go out again when school starts ok?" I said yes because I still kinda liked him. But now he's being really immature and I would never go out w/ him again. But I don't want him 2 get really mad like last time and have everything happen all over again. How do I fix this??? Plz help!!! Thanx so much!!!

Hey girl. This guy doesn't sound worth your time. Try talking to him about it, but don't loose any sleep over him. Any guy that 'tests' you and then freaks out is a jerk. Seriously, 'testing'! Ugh!

mary h.

by Peace*Love*Converse on 7/11/2011 11:43:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
Im going into high school, and for some reason im kinda scared to start dating. Like Ive had crushes on guys here and there, but im not sure if i want a guy just yet. Is that normal? Is it normal to not be so in to guys at 14?? Please help

Hey babe,

It's totally normal not to be ready to date! And it's normal to be a little freaked out too. But just remember that they're guys, not aliens. They're people like you and me, nothing to be scared of Smile There's no pressure to have crushes and date a guy immediately though. Just try to take high school one day at a time. When you find a guy you really like and could see yourself dating, it'll get easier!
Lauren C.

by sapphire1214 on 7/11/2011 9:27:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! Ok so, my ex-bf and i broke up about 3 maybe 4 months ago and right after we broke up he started going out with this other girl. Then they broke up and now he's telling me that he still loves me, that he wants me back, and he's really lonely without me. While we were dating, we never had any fights, and we were really happy. But i'm not sure how it would go second time 'round. It seems like he's sincere but I don't know. I told my 2 best friends about the whole situation, but they both really hated him when he broke up with me and they obviously still hate him, possibly even more than before, so I really can't trust their judgement on this, which is terrible 'cause I always confide in them with my problems and they always help me out. My BGF thinks that I should get back together with him,, and i trust his opinion. But i'm still not sure. What should I do??? (Sorry this is so long and that parts of it are random and don't really matter)

Hey babe. If you still like him and you guys had a good go of it last time, I would go out with him again. Follow your heart and eventually your friends will follow.

mary h.

by nerdygrrl on 7/11/2011 8:54:13 PM

You should date whoever you want--whether they're white, black, or purple, for that matter.

by peacelovegoogle on 7/11/2011 7:01:12 PM

Hey give your crush the benefit of the doubt. You like him only because he is cute, you might not have much of a chance. You like him for the right reasons and it's more likely he will except you. If not does a guy like that matter?Smile

by thetruth on 7/11/2011 5:55:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i asked him if it was harder with shelby and he said maybe maybe not. so....idk.

Hey girly,
If he did feel like a third wheel, he probably doesn't want to tell you that. Just try having a convo between just the two of you next time.

Catie C.

by nobody25 on 7/11/2011 4:45:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD ok me and my friend and bf did 3way on the phone today and my bf barely even talked. we tried talking to him but he'd answer with really short responses. he said he just didnt know what to say but idk. it kinda upsets me cuz i like him so much but he wont talk. help????

Hey girly,
Try getting him off of three way. He probably felt like a third wheel because your friend was in the convo. Just get on the phone with him alone and see if he will open up a bit more before you decide he's quiet.

Catie C.

by nobody25 on 7/11/2011 4:05:12 PM

MOD!!! my 2 bgf's HATE my bf. They always say bad things about eachother. How do i get them to get alnog?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey girly,
All you can do is take them all aside seperately and tell them that when they are saying these things, they are making you uncomfortable and unhappy. Tell them that if they really are your friends/bf, then they will be mature and put aside their differences for you and at least act nice, even if they don't mean it.

Catie C.