1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 chatterboxes talk it out with @PantechMobile's Pantech Vybe: http://t.co/ISHwCBt5o7

2 HOURS AGO Wanna make team captain this year? Here's how: http://t.co/87JKx4sd94

14 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

COMMENTS

Triple whammie wahine

My school took a trip to the beach to go surfing, and our teacher told us to wear a shirt over it to cover our...

OMG that sucks! Hop that doen't happen 2 me!!!!

by abby15 on 2/2/2012 5:29:41 PM

At east you have a sweet boyfriend! Laughing

by cupcakegurl101 on 12/11/2011 5:04:59 PM

Haha, thats your fault though.

by lissie487 on 10/1/2011 3:05:54 PM

you have my everlasting simpathy.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 8/28/2011 3:12:05 PM

Haha. Im sorry. Thats realllly sad! Frown Thats why you listen to ur teacher Smile

by issy10000 on 8/18/2011 7:28:19 PM

hey i need help!!!!! So there's this guy in my school and the last five days of school i REALLY liked him. he really liked me too, and the day before school was over he called me and told me he REALLY liked me and he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes!!!! The last day of school i had a summer party and i invited a LOT of people including him. At the party one of my best friends started to flirt with him and he flirted back and i was really upset so i talked to him and he said that he liked her and that it was him not me (totalllll lame excuse)and i see him all the time and i cant get over him hes not a jerk ive known him for 7 years. I just dont know what to do and i CANT get over him.

by awesomegirl30495 on 7/23/2011 6:48:10 PM

oh geez, girl, you really had it hard! no offense, but i am so glad that wasn't me!! yikes!!

by crazyinsanewolfgirl on 7/21/2011 8:26:26 PM

I think that just left your boyfriend thinking about you the rest of the day..(:

by summerlovee on 7/21/2011 9:32:33 AM

On a dare!

One time we all agreed to go skinny dipping but we decided to just let the guys do it. It was the funniest thing ever because the guys ended up doing it, what were the guys thinking. Now some of them dont believe us because we said we would but didnt.

by luckykel on 7/19/2011 10:43:26 PM

oh no!!! that was embaressing

by midnites_child on 7/18/2011 8:12:39 PM

thats wat u get for "forgeting" ur t-shirt... karma will get ya XD

by katgamegab on 7/17/2011 10:55:22 PM

Hey I just made a club! under guys-dating its called need boys?? come join i need treasurer and a lot more! come join

by Tres r on 7/17/2011 10:44:27 PM

so sorry! just hope no one saw...especially your boyfriend, that's kind of awkward! but everyone will forget about it soon and if they don't make jokes about it! don't let anything like that get to you!

by alliondrea on 7/17/2011 10:13:29 PM

i honestly feel so sorry for you oh and was everybody staring at u

by samp14 on 7/17/2011 7:19:53 PM

ugh, i feel your pain Frown

by OrchDork123 on 7/17/2011 10:21:59 AM

Ehh You kinda deserved it XD

by babygirlilla on 7/16/2011 10:12:03 PM

omg i would be so embarresed if that happend 2 me i feel 4 u

by sparkelgirl123 on 7/15/2011 5:40:48 PM

that must have sucked so much

by greekprincess98 on 7/15/2011 1:41:13 PM

That's terrible!! Frown
At least you got your bikini top back...

by sweetooth on 7/15/2011 10:58:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD !
why guys don't talk to me , i'm not surrounded by them everyday , so i'm starting to think that i may be ugly, or my hair is like a big fat bird that ate much birdyfood , or am i not very talktive? . i am very depressed about this issue D:

Hey babe! Don't worry! I promise everything will work out. You're so young, you don't need to be surrounded by guys. You'll grow into yourself and you'll find someone who loves you for you. Calm down, you don't need to worry about this now. xoxo
Jess W.

by COOKIE3ATER on 7/15/2011 2:34:30 AM

omg i am just lol ing ur teacher toold u so sorry

by Megaforme on 7/15/2011 1:19:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm uber confused./:
Back in May the guy I like started texting me to get me to help him to get my BFF to start talking to him again (because she hates him) and I helped him, and then it kind out turned into a thing, we went out on a date, we text everyday, hug eachother and talk all the time and so on. But now, two months later, he's pulling the SAME crap on me and is trying to get me to help my BFF talk to him again, (because she still really hates him) so now I'm wondering, "wow, did he really ever like me at all...?" and he still treats me in a flirty, happy way but then the subject always somehow shifts over to my BFF./: Is he using me? What do I do?! Help..thanks Smile

Hey girl, it's hard to say. Ask him what the root of all this is or if he has a crush. There's certainly a chance but don't assume.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by pinkzebra97 on 7/15/2011 12:15:53 AM

Gotta love days like that don't ya? jk but Good luck! Smile

by midnightluver96 on 7/14/2011 11:20:36 PM

It's so bad I'm dying for you!At least you got to go to the beach for a school trip.Not everybody can do that. Smile

by realchk on 7/14/2011 7:19:17 PM

Oh, that must have been really hard. Good that your BF actually got your bikini top though!

by Aislinn120 on 7/14/2011 4:23:43 PM

Hahahahaha that's horrid!

by PinkZebra97 on 7/14/2011 3:37:37 PM

lol u were the one that didn't listen to the directions, but it awful

by nerdisthewurd26 on 7/14/2011 2:01:57 PM

haha kinda serves you right, maybe next time you will just listen to the rules! lol

by horselover408 on 7/14/2011 1:46:48 PM

aw thats awuful!!!

by Baksketballchick11 on 7/14/2011 1:46:31 PM

ugggg thats awful!! Frown

by rach<3kampkohut on 7/14/2011 1:08:55 PM

Oh that really sucks!Sorry bout that! But at least your boyfriend was really sweet and got your top for you!

by breecc on 7/14/2011 12:16:35 PM

thats a horrible day Frown

by rainbowsparkle98 on 7/14/2011 12:01:58 PM

Aw that really sucks, but at least your boyfriend got your top for you! ;)

by Alle93 on 7/14/2011 11:21:23 AM

That sounds like that really sucked.I went to the beach once and my crush was there and my bikini top flew off during a giant wave and my crush got into the water found my top and gave to me.He said I have a great body.Smile)))

-Gabby

by CuteyGirl99 on 7/14/2011 10:07:31 AM

Haaaaaaa sorry

by tennis! on 7/14/2011 9:47:23 AM

Gosh that would be so sad. You think your field trip will be all fun, surfing with you friends and then THAT happens. Frown

__________________________________________________
do you love either of these two comedies, ❝The Middle❞ or ❝Modern Family❞? Do you want up-to-date information on these shows (including what the season premieres will be like)? Well then please join my club, ❝The Middle and Modern family❞! Thanks!

Do you love to take random surveys for fun? (Questions like... What's your favorite TV show? Chocolate VS Vanilla) Then join Sweet Surveys! There is usually new surveys daily!

Do you ❤ going on vacations? Do you love to travel a ton? Then join 2 clubs, "The Vacation Club," and "Vacation Club." Thanks Smile

Are you a huge Selena Gomez fan, like me? the join my club, "Selena Gomez fans For Life!!"! Thanks!

Need advice? feel free to ask me on my Advice Queen page! I'll always answer ASAP!

by oceanlover69 on 7/14/2011 9:45:45 AM