6 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

9 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

10 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

3 summer hair trends inspired by celebs

See how the A-listers keep it low-key once the warm weather strikes.

hi MOD MOD MOD, my mum is going to shave my hair like the rihanna style, what colour should i highlight it?
(i have brown hair and black highlights.and i have the same skin tune like willow smith).

Hey girly,

It's totally up to you! Just choose your favorite color! x0x0
Casey L.

by musungu on 7/20/2011 2:50:29 PM

I have straight, blonde, shoulder length hair and side swept bangs. I also have a few small layers. I'm getting my haircut soon, and I don't know what to do. I want something managable, versatile, and flattering. What would you

recommend?

Longer layers are all of things and more

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by jayhawk94 on 7/19/2011 7:39:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm thinking about highlights. What color for dark brown hair?

Hey girly,

You should try dark red/auburn highlights, because blonde might be too drastic and unnatural-looking since your hair is so dark. x0x0
Casey L.

by minkymouse on 7/19/2011 11:29:26 AM

i just recently got my hair cut and its like short...and i wanted to have long hair but my hair was uneven, i don't know if it will grow back before school starts sooo do you have any ideas for short hairstyles? thanks Smile

Hey girl,

You could try using clips or headbands, and you can also braid a little piece of hair and pull it back to one side with a clip. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by puppyinwonderland on 7/19/2011 7:51:13 AM

I read in the mag that there was going to be a fiction story contest.... I can't find it on here! Also, I found a bunch of cute bags in the magazine that were supposedly at amiclubwear.com but none of them were there! I looked through all the bags on the site! (Not happy about that)

Hey girl,

As you can see on our August/Sept issue preview page, you should check back on August 1st for the fiction contest and all the rest of that month's site features. And I've already replied to your bag comment Smile
Lauren C.

by actressgal24 on 7/18/2011 11:23:01 PM

Mod: My best friend just got major knee surgery. She's out of the hospital right now, but won't be able to say goodbye to the crutches for a few more weeks. My mom said I could go visit her in a few days, to give her some time to feel better, and I was thinking of getting her a gift to amuse her while she's laying around all day. Any suggestions?

Hey girl,

Try bringing her a total "get well" kit! Pack it with some magazines, salty and sweet snacks, and maybe even a book made by you to catch her up on all the news that has happened while she was in the hospital/recovering (entertainment, world, even news among your friends/people at school). You could also give her a recipe book or a similar gift, as something she can look forward to doing once she's up and better again Smile
Lauren C.

by IvoryPiano on 7/18/2011 10:35:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really LOVE Emma Watson's cropped haircut, but I don't think I could imagine myself with it, For instance, I think I would regret it if I did ever get it all cut off. I don't know if I even have the right look for it. And boys in my grade tend to be all stereotype-y with young girls with short hair, because they think they are mostly lesbian. (I'm not lesbian, but, you get the point; I don't want to be called lesbian) Do you think a bob would be better? Please answer quick! Thanks!
Go GL!

Hey girl,

Absolutely - a bob is a great way to go short and change your look, but is much less work to grow out than Emma's short-short cut. Find a cute pic of the haircut you're thinking of and go for it! And remember, just in case it takes a while to adjust to the new haircut - hair always grows back ;)
Lauren C.

by SuperrGirliie on 7/18/2011 10:21:05 PM

I already asked a question kind of like that, which a MOD already answered. Here it is:
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning because I'm really itchy 'down there'. I'm really nervous about my appointment. I'm only 12, so I don't think my period is coming or anything, but this has been going on for a couple months now, about since school ended. I know that my doctor will tell me what to do, but I'm really embarrassed to talk about it, even to a female doctor! And what if she has to look at my you-know-what? I'm really freaking out-please help!
Do you think it really could be my period? That's what my mom is kind of thinking. Or just puberty in general? I don't need you to answer the paragraph that I copied, but I need you to answer what I'm asking now, if that makes sense. Thanks!
~Jessie <3

Hey Jessie,

Have you gone to the doc yet? They'll be the one most likely to answer your questions! I've never heard of itchiness coming before your first period though. Chances are, it's irritation from your underwear, a yeast infection, or just something that will go away with time. Still, it's best to see a doc to know for sure!
Lauren C.

by Jgard224 on 7/18/2011 9:49:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really want to get a haircut similar to Dianna Agron's, but I'm Chinese and have black medium-thick hair, so I'm not sure if the haircut would work for me. Also, how would you describe the hairstyle to a hairstylist? I know it's an "a-line bob" but is there anything more specific I can mention? I googled a-line bob and the images are very different... Help!

Hey chica,

Instead of just describing it and hoping you get it right, bring a pic to the hairdresser! Either print one out, load one up on your phone, find it in a magazine, or heck just bring your laptop up to the salon. The hairdresser will get a much better idea of the haircut with a photo and can use their professional experience to tell ya whether it'll work with your hair's texture Smile
Lauren C.

by alicecullen8914 on 7/18/2011 7:40:30 PM

Aaahhhhhh... the crop looks amazing. I think I should get my hair chopped off! Smile But I don't think I could get it all cut off. Haha, maybe a bob? But you tell me! Should I get my hair cut in a close crop or bob? On my profile pleaseSmile

HeySmile I also have a message to tell people. I'd really like to have some people join my club, Redefining Beauty. It's about beauty on the inside not outside!
I have all positions open:
•VP
•Secretary
•Treasurer
•Advertising Services (2 opportunities)

Please join! It would really be cool to have a recognizable club!

by SuperrGirliie on 7/18/2011 7:02:46 PM