1 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

2 HOURS AGO 3 ways to keep peace between the boyfriend and the bestie: http://t.co/ZVy3KERHrl

3 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

COMMENTS

Make big bucks while rocking GL's babysitting playlist

Annoying kiddy tunes making you go cuckoo? Never fear! Rock these kid-appropriate songs at your next gig.

i like the song "animal crackers"!!!!!! its an awesome song that you and the kiddies will
L-O-V-E!!! its so cute too! i really suggest you look it up on itunes. Smile for more babysitting tips, come to my profile and ask away!

by sweetpea185 on 8/29/2011 7:49:26 PM

i lo0ve all the songs its ones that the babysitter likes yet kid friendly at the same time!;)

by sabers13! on 8/4/2011 11:30:34 AM

sorry to burst your bubble, emzey4, but Whip my Hair does NOT have a swear. Willow is only 10!!

by rosierosie on 7/28/2011 3:28:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So, I have really thick hair so I sadly have LOTS of tangles... we're talking MATS. SO please give me a good remedy to take them out... last time I just rubbed conditioner in it and my shower STILL took 45 minutes!!! HELP ME THANKS!!

Hey girl,

Have you tried detangling shampoo and conditioner? Lots of companies make them and they work really well! x0x0
Casey L.

by rosierosie on 7/28/2011 3:26:41 PM

Thank you SOOO much! The kids i babysit LOVE to dance! This playlist will REALLY help! ;)

by AnnaSalvatore99 on 7/28/2011 9:46:20 AM

Whip my hair does not have a swear. FYI, Willow is only 10.

by ivystar8 on 7/26/2011 12:23:08 AM

Whip my hair is not appropriate for young kids it does have a swear in it.

by emzey4 on 7/24/2011 9:35:40 PM

HI GIRLIES!!!
I have 5 clubs you should check out!

1. MY ADVICE QUEEN-PURPLEORCHID
2. Club Hawai`i- Anything you'll ever need to know about Hawai`i
3. Only Girls In the World- For Only Children
4. Vent It out!- Having a bad day? Let it out!
5. NEW!!!! *~Juicy Couture Insiders~* - Join if you love Juicy!

by purpleorchid on 7/24/2011 12:27:20 AM

i love all disney songs and i always will lol

by tswiftluver13 on 7/23/2011 11:45:50 PM

I love the song Under the Sea! It is such a fun song!

by caligirl99 on 7/23/2011 10:19:39 PM

MOD MOD! I need help ASAP. my family's going to paradiso's and i am wondering:what are the healthier foods to eat there? It seems like a lot of it isn't healthy but i guess i am not a food expert. any advice is helpful. ty

hey! probably the salads
Helen S.

by hahaha2005 on 7/23/2011 5:17:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Ok for the record what is mod suppose to mean anyway but i think the thing is about mod is that an editor answers! So my mom wont let me do anything to make money and im 11 i cant have a garge sale even though i have millions of things to put in, i cant babysit, not even be a mothers helper, i cant walk dogs, wash cars, get a real dog, shovel driveways, or have a bake sale i have no idea what to do and i need money all my friends nearly have enough money to pay for there college funds but i only have 33 cents total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need something to get money also i dont get allowance and my mom is not close to the words "i'll consider it!" PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Helen S.

by diva8952 on 7/23/2011 2:23:09 PM

Cool! Good songs LOL Tong

Hey Girlies! Visit my advice queen page for advice on- everything! I will answer absolutely any question you have the same day it shows up on my page. Don’t be afraid to ask anything, because I’m here for you Smile
-Allyson1124 <3

by allyson1124 on 7/23/2011 1:47:48 PM

this is a great idea! i love how whip my hair is on there Smile

by puppylover1152 on 7/23/2011 12:46:15 PM

This will totally help with my next gig. Laughing

by celn on 7/23/2011 10:29:44 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD Good mornin'! I babysit three boys ages 3,5, and 6. they are kinda rowdy. Any ideas on what I should do or bring to keep them calm, especially on rainy days or way-too-hot-to-play-outside days? And normal days... Thanks! Smile -The Sitter

Hey chica!  Outdoor games like tag are great when you can get outside, because it will help them burn off energy!  You can also ask them what they like to play - building blocks and similar toys or pretending to be superheroes sometimes work for energetic boys.  The parents might also have suggestions for things they like to do.  Enjoy!  xoxo

Marie H.