2 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

5 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

6 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

10 friends you need to make this year

Your besties are totally brill, but when it comes to calculator chaos, gym class and honors chem, it’s time to bring in some back up.

MOD
going into highschool.. how do i exactly make a bgf? without my girls saying... ooooo u like him!and without my parents saying i like him!????? help... (ps i dont know anyone so... )

Hey girlie,

People normally aren't used to girls being besties with guys, so you'll probably run into the "Oooo do you have a crush on him? You'd totally make a cute couple!" convo once in a while. Just shrug off those comments and stick to your guns that you're just friends. You'll convince people in time! As for actually meeting that BGF, the best thing to do is be open and out-going in your classes. Don't be afraid to pair up with guys for lab partners, projects, or in gym. You could even join a co-ed sport (my HS had a volleyball and golf club that were boys and girls) or clubs to meet new guys. All ya gotta do is remember to talk to these guys! Let them get to know you and you'll find one you click with enough to make it BGF official Smile
Lauren C.

by love2read11 on 8/22/2011 4:55:28 PM

My bgfs are awesome when girls talk abiut them well I got my bros back

by Boobooberg on 8/18/2011 9:08:20 PM

I have all these types of friends!

by basketballcutie11 on 8/16/2011 7:05:20 AM

haha my bgfs are amazing.. they r the kind of people who dont care what others think and i can tell them anything and they help me out and never bring the situation up again... one time they even yelled at a girl because she was being a brat to me haha Smile gotta love your brothers!

by bieberlover586 on 8/13/2011 11:32:58 AM

my BGFs! their so awesome, and you can talk to them about ALMOST anything. the chill friend is also another. without the chill friend, i would go LOOPY!

by abbysea on 8/11/2011 11:31:51 PM

mod mod mod
My best friend ever moved away this summer and so we only communitcate through text. i feel like she kinda changed and she bothers me alot so i dont really want to be as close as we were. but she wants to still. she doesnt take my hints and i dont know what to do. i dont have a problem being friends i just dont want to be best friends. what can i do?

Hey girl,

She might feel like she still needs you as a best friend because the move might have been hard for her, and she wants to still feel connected to you and her "old" life.  See if you feel comfortable enough to talk to her about the things that both you, without hurting her feelings. It may be hard for you, but just imagine how she's probably feeling.  She still wants her best friend so try not to push yourself too far away. x0x0
Casey L.

by brummitt06 on 8/10/2011 1:48:56 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:26:47 PM

***************************************************
Hey girls!
Do you need advice?
I'm here to help! (:
Just comment on my profile, and I'll comment on yours, asap!
I can give you advice on just about everything, soooo, comment please! (:

********************************************************

by facebooker1240 on 8/8/2011 2:12:53 PM

Hey LuvinSummer!!!

I am the exact same as you! I am 13, a little shorter than you, and have size 11 feet. I hate it! And its not just that, but my feet are SUPER wide. so i cant really wear many sandals without making them look gross. So feel blessed if you just have long feet! Smile

by squigglegiggle13 on 8/7/2011 10:32:05 PM

Love the article, Girls Life! I probably wouldnt be able to survive without my bus buddy. In the morning she is not always there, but in the afternoon she always helps me talk out my problems worries or concerns, so I go home happy and relaxed!

by parischick2 on 8/5/2011 1:36:45 PM