6 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

8 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

9 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

In the News: The unexpected way second-hand smoke affects you

Think that your family's smoke only affects your health at home? Think again, girl...

Not only the people who smoke can die, but the people who inhale the smoke, or live with someone who smokes can also die. . . from the cigarette, even if they don't smoke.

by happyone123 on 6/25/2012 11:18:10 AM

take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by puddincup12 on 9/13/2011 10:19:36 PM

take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by r1n2s3 on 9/12/2011 4:02:15 PM

My best friend really really likes this guy, the only thing is that he is addicted to pot. He promised her he would stop, but he broke his promise because he just can't get away from it. Because of this she has decided to starve herself until he stops. She told me not to tell anyone but I know I'm gonna have to. What I don't know is if I should confront him and tell him what she is doing for him, or go to a guidance counselor. I know she is really worried about him and doesn't want him to get arrested because he's underage, but I just can't seem to talk her out of it. Please help because I know that people get seriously ill from this and some even die, and I can't let her die because I didn't tell anyone!!!!

Hey chica! You're a good friend, and you're absolutely right in knowing that you have to tell someone! I would tell both the guidance counselor and her boyfriend. Your friend may be angry at you now, but you are doing the right thing and someday, she'll realize what a good friend you are!

Becca G.

by proarchergal42 on 9/11/2011 7:42:10 PM

There is a girl I used to be really good friends with a year ago. But then some stupid typical girl drama happened and now we are not friends anymore. Which I am okay with. But, over the summer she lost some serious weight. And she was a healthy weight before. But now it's scary skinny. When we were still friends she told me a lot of stuff like how she didn't really eat a lot and she thought she was fat. I'm worried she is aneroxic now. I haven't talked to her for should I go to the counselor and tell her my worries and have her keep me anyomous? or should I do something else?

Hey girl,

Try talking to this girl's other friends on the side and ask them if they've "noticed a difference" in her lately. See if they share your concerns which, if they're good friends, they should - then you all can go to a counselor to make sure she gets the help she needs. It could just be a change in her bod due to growing taller and puberty, but it could be something seriously unhealthy - and in cases like this, the answer is always to speak up <3
Lauren C.

by DolphinLover12 on 9/9/2011 11:16:31 PM

second hand smoke is supposed to be worst than smoking urself... idu that but thats wat ppl hav said

by artsgurl983 on 9/9/2011 6:20:24 PM

metrostation3xx: It's an average, so that's why they have .54 Smile

by Shannon.Smiles on 9/8/2011 4:10:42 PM

Missing school barely has anything to do with secondhand smoke. Both my grandparents, who I am around frequently, smoke, and I've had perfect attendance. I hate it when people try and make all these statistics. A lot of them are averages among minorities.

by geniuschick123 on 9/8/2011 3:45:36 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her than this is the club for you! talk about our fave things that she owns,talk about room ideas, and of course, ALL THINGS FASHION AND MAKEUP!

by cutiecayley333 on 9/8/2011 8:30:27 AM

I know smoking has been linked to asthma (duh!) but I think that missing school isn't reliant on just smoking. There are a lot of factors. My friend's mom drinks a lot, but she her absences are in no way affected. It has more to do if you hang out with high risk people. People who do drugs, drink, etc., are more likely to fall by the wayside because school isn't priority.

by Stargazin1 on 9/8/2011 1:27:09 AM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!