12 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

15 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

16 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Snag a sneak peek of Victoria Justice on our Oct/Nov cover!

We've always said GL readers are the best chicas out there, and you've proven us right (again!). In case you haven't been following, here's how...

I have that one Smile

by usmcbratknc on 3/12/2012 1:16:21 AM

omg arg5890 it is amazing there durig the spring esspecially at clfton beach

by peacesophia11 on 11/1/2011 6:58:55 PM

Was girls life at all in lakewood or clevelad when the shoot was taking place becasue that would be awesome

by peacesophia11 on 11/1/2011 6:57:01 PM

I love that you included about funsize in the magazine. The movie was flilmed in my city at a friends house!

by peacesophia11 on 11/1/2011 6:55:27 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD: Hey i have still not got my girlslife issue for October/November. I was just wondering when it should be here. i have noticed it has been in a bunch of stores. and i have asked a couple times and u said it should be here soon. Thanks! Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/15/2011 4:53:45 PM

MOD:MOD:MOD I still have not got the October and November issue. Should it be here soon? You guys have told me to wait a little bit and i think it has been like a week or two!
Thanks so much!!!!! Smile

Hey cutie,

No worries, it's coming to you!
Jordan S.

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/11/2011 2:37:25 PM

Is this Oct/Nov issue already mailed out? Because in the late summer I switched my address. Its been maybe 6 weeks or so since I did.

Hey girlie!

Depending on where you live and when they were sent out, you may get it a bit later than usual.  It's coming, we promise!

Jordan S.

by xoshanaxo on 9/29/2011 3:10:53 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I'm the girl to help! Smile
Comment on my profile with your questions, I'll comment back on yours, asap! One-two days tops!

Also, if you love quotes, join my club "Amazing_Quotes on my profile! Smile

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/17/2011 8:41:11 PM

Next time you shoot in cleveland, check out Ohio City with a tiny french cafe that's super authentic and pretty, or the Westside food market!
It's the perfect spot for a spring isuue (hint, hint)

by arg5890 on 9/16/2011 8:45:47 PM

"15 weird boob questions you're too embarrassed to ask" Very nice. I think that this cover goes under "Issue with weird cover you're too embarrassed to read in public".

by peaches and raspberries on 9/12/2011 8:39:19 PM

love victoria this should be an interesting issue cant wait yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

by wayla7dancer on 9/11/2011 6:55:40 PM

she's so pretty

by ms.momiji on 9/9/2011 10:27:37 PM

Yay, Victoria!!!!!!!

by fashionlife on 9/9/2011 8:43:18 PM

ps ive been waiting for this alllllllll day!!!!! thank you guyz for giving us a lil sneak peek, i cant wait for it to be there when i get home from school. then ill watch victorious lol

by tannermishellshell on 9/9/2011 5:12:25 PM

OMG I love Victoria <3! Can't wait to get this magazine!! Thank you for putting her on the cover again, I am so excited!!

by dani.ray11 on 9/9/2011 5:10:58 PM

OMG I love Victoria <3! I can't wait to get this magazine!! Thank you for putting her on the cover again I'm so excited!!!!

by dani.ray11 on 9/9/2011 5:05:39 PM

vic isnt in enough mags these days, but i buy every one that has her on the cover!!! her new video is the best, have you guys called dean?? its reaaaallll!!!!!!!!!!! shes the best singer evaaaa <3 <3 <3

by tannermishellshell on 9/9/2011 5:05:33 PM

i'm soooo glad everyone at girlslife picked victoria again!!! shes my fave covergirl Smile))) if her show ever gets cancelled im going to cry :'( she makes me want to sing and act, but i could never be as good as her...or as pretty!!!

by xobabeedollxo on 9/9/2011 4:55:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should feature the One Direction boy's band in your magazine. they are new, totally hot and they totally rock.
P.S. this is just a suggestion.(~:
Thanx!

by sunnysideup123(: on 9/9/2011 10:11:00 AM

MODMODMOD
I really wan't to subscribe to your magazine but my mom thinks it's alittle to adult for me! I the same age as the rest of you guys! What shoud i do?

Hey sweetie,

The best way to show your mom that you're old enough for a GL subscription is to be more responsible! Help out more around the house and volunteer for chores that no one else wants to do. Make a deal with your mom: if you do the dishes after dinner for a month, she can reconsider her opinion on you getting a subscription. Until then, keep reading the website!
Rachel N.

by chick987 on 9/9/2011 9:57:36 AM

Just saying
I'm kinda tiered of the recent cover girls we kinda all know whats already going on in their lives. Why not have a real cover girl like a reader. I mean really Selena Gomez helpps the world sooooo much by singing? How bout a girl who started her own charity in Africa. these are girls that readers should look up to not celebrities who do nothing for us and buy $1000 dollar outfit.

by ninadasiy on 9/9/2011 9:45:40 AM

You should put jennifer lawrance on your cover, especially with the hunger games movie coming up! I
think she would inspire a lot of girls to act. She is so awesome and very pretty thanks!

by Karasinski on 9/9/2011 8:20:38 AM

She went to my high school.

by leesakpizza on 9/9/2011 2:49:50 AM

Here's the thing: I love my friend but sometimes she's really rude and mean to me. Like today, she smacked my leg (just messing around) and i noticed a red mark and laughed and pointed it out she told me to stop crying about it, and i really don't see how i was. The thing that really makes me mad though is that if i use some comeback like her she gets mad and won't talk to me when i ALWAYS forgive her in like ten minuets. If i talk to her, she deny's it. I'm sick of it. The problem is we're really close and if i start talking to her less she'll notice and confront me and i'm not ready to NOT be friends with her i have no idea what to do :/

Hey babe,

Your decision to forgive her so quickly is your decision - remember that! Just because you're so lenient with her doesn't mean she will be with you, which might make you rethink how easy you've been on her lately. She thinks hitting you and teasing you is funny but, for you, it's totally not. Instead of forgiving, forgetting, and keeping it all inside, you need to talk to her and make her hear how you're feeling, however much she tries to deny it. Tell her you know she probably just thinks she's joking around, and you love how fun and light-hearted she is, but sometimes it goes too far. Just tell her maybe your humor is a little different than hers so you're kind of hurt by some of the stuff she does. Tell her you love her as a friend (this really helps make her feel like you're not attacking her) and you just want to be honest so you can continue having a fun and happy time together!

Lauren C.

by Baibeecakes on 9/9/2011 12:59:28 AM

Nothing against Selena or Victoria, but I think you guys should get some different, more unexpected celebs for your covers. Smile A few might be Hayley Williams, or Dianna Agron. Just to mix it up a bit? Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion! We include Selena and Victoria because our readers loooove these girls - and your suggestions help us stay in touch with what else our GL babes are diggin' now Smile

Lauren C.

by lauren330 on 9/9/2011 12:22:11 AM

looks gr8! but i was hoping there would be a newer person, or someone less popular Frown Vic has been on the cover already, and she's pretty famous, too.

by jaws11 on 9/8/2011 11:30:31 PM