12 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

16 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

17 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

No gifts from granny!

My grandmother stopped sending me birthday presents because she says I never thank her for them...

Hey girls! stand up and help prevent Suicide!!! Join my club, Fears v.s. Dreams!!! "I Am Living A Story, I Will Not Give Up." =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/18/2012 3:45:35 PM

Hey Guys come join my club Perfect Pets! As you can probably guess its all about our pets (good or bad)

by macaronimusic on 11/12/2011 9:35:31 AM

Oh and then when I was 7 she got me a fake lady bug and my cousin a singing doll

by volleyballlovergirlie on 10/26/2011 6:59:09 PM

My grandma got my like a 3 dollar necklace for my b-day and got my cousin a 100 dollar girf card for my cousin

by volleyballlovergirlie on 10/26/2011 6:57:59 PM

Oh that horrible! But maybe wear whatever she sent you, or sent a thank you card.

by Firefly555 on 10/22/2011 9:03:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
okay so my family has been arguing about my grandmother's will for a really long time now and it got so bad that my one of my aunt's has been kind of shunning us from her life or whatever. she is usually really bubbly and fun but this changed her. My birthday was in july and i turned 13 which is supposed to be big because im finally a teenager. my parents, friends, and my other set of cousins got me gifts, but she didn't. not even a card or a happy birthday email. it made me wonder about the will situation. is that why she didn't get me anything or send a card?

I cannot say, but I think you should reach out to her and tell her how you feel about the situation, as well as her recent personality change to see if she will hear you out.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by hottiebrunette on 10/18/2011 8:58:04 PM

Well, SURE, she's UR grandma, but if U never thank her for the gifts, then what's the poiny, 'ya know?

by amyrose99 on 10/18/2011 12:35:15 AM

My birthday is in October too lol

by itsMJduh on 10/7/2011 8:37:57 PM

wow... maybe you should stop whining and thank your grandma other that just sitting there hoping she will forgive you and spend her money on you... gosh some people!

by horselover408 on 10/6/2011 10:51:56 PM

There's two sides to this.
1) Grandmas should always give you something for your birthday!!
2) Kids these days don't send thank you notes. That's all there is to it. I know I don't.

What to do on Thanksgiving? Wear the 'necklace' she gave you. Or even that hideous sweater. Tell her you love it. And thank you.
She should appreciate it. Smile

by Goldfish123 on 10/6/2011 9:48:54 PM

Your grandma is right. Time to stop being lazy and show some thanks for the people that care about you.

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 10/6/2011 4:16:37 PM

well jeez no offense to her, but she deserves it! Sounds like a spoiled brat to me!

by Sadie594 on 10/5/2011 5:57:26 PM

MODMOD I like this guy, but I don't know how he feels. I want to ask him out but if he says no, ill be humiliated. should i ask him?

Hey chica, okay two things. One, everyone gets rejected in some way, shape or form. So don't feel bad if he says no. There are plenty of other cute guys out there for you, and the world won't end. He could also be saying no for a good reason. Maybe he's not allowed to date or is already romantically involved with someone. Two, positive energy creates postive things. If you think and really believe he will say yes, (but you have to really believe it), he will. The positive vibes you send out will radiate. Our thoughts are very powerful girl, so if you believe it, it will happen. So know with all your heart and don't doubt it for a second that he's going to say yes. Good luck!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by FairyKari on 10/5/2011 5:34:44 PM

Mod I really like this boy at my school and he is a really close friend(not BGF) but today while we were talking, someone said, aww you to are dating! i then accidently blurted,Ew! no thanks! Frown i later told him, not ew your actually really awesome and everything was fine. when do you think he will forget about it or when do you think the chance is he will ask?

Hey chicky, he probably has already forgotten it happened. He might wait until he knows how you feel about him. Drop little hints that let him know you're interested. Flirt just a little, eventually he'll get the hint and make a move. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by FairyKari on 10/5/2011 5:33:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! OK so my birthday is tomorrow (13!) but i never really know what to say when i open a gift. I fell like im just repeating myself when i go "omigosh thank u soooo much i love it" because i usually say that(or i at least say thhhhhaaaaannnnkkkkk yyyyoooouuuuu) but all of those sound old. what can i say when i picked out my gifts (so there are no surprises) and sound sincere and original??? thanks soooo much Smile

Hey chica, say something about the gift. If it's a shirt that's a nice color, say "I love this blue color. It's so pretty." If it's a book, "Thank you, I can't wait to read this." Or try "You should'nt have." or "Where did you find this! I love it." You could even compliment the person who gave it to you : "Aunt Clara, you have great taste. Thanks!" Hope this helps!!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by sunshinestar106 on 10/5/2011 5:33:17 PM

My grandma always tell me tht tht happened 2 my secind cousins cuz they dont write thank you notes 2 everyone tht gives them cards so she makes me give everyone a card 2 ands once 3 times a year tht sends me money

by coly33 on 10/5/2011 3:28:28 PM

Ahh. Poor her. Lol jk. This year was the first time my grandpa told me happy birthday I'm sure. I'm 14. And that picture just makes her look like a spoiled brat -_-

by graciecab on 10/5/2011 2:19:33 PM

My dad left for a business trip and he's not coming back until 3 months. I really need help with my family. I feel like there's so much tension between us and as siblings we fight all the time and we have fights with my mom. I feel like my mom is exhausted and she's not happy, she started working and it's really tiring for all and on top of that she doesn't have any fun. Just work, come home and cook and clean. She doesn't take care of herself, her eating and sleeping habits are horrible and I am really worried about her. How can I put some fun into her life and make her work less? Also, my older sis's in university and she's been under a lot of stress with exams so it's really tough on her. She studies all the time and she's cranky, when she used to be happy. I feel like there's nothing I can do, I obviously can't do her work for her. And my brother's having trouble with high school, he's lazy so he doesn't put effort and that stress my mom and sister even more. HELP M!

Hey chica! I think one of the best ways you can make your mom happy is to just try not to complain and thank her for all of her hard work; showing her that you appreciate her will put a smile on her face. Also, try taking care of some of the work around the house so that she can rest. You can do things like clean and cook so that she doesn't have to do it all. As far as your older sister, she is going through what the average college student is going through. Doing LOTS of work is a part of the college experience. She will have to find ways to handle the stress herself, but in the mean time, as a little sister you can try not to bug her and stay out of her way. Give her space...be a nice, helpful little sister. Ask her if she needs your assistance with anything. These family issues are common amongst people. Avoid adding on to the stress by doing well in school, being respectful, responsible, and helpful.

Amalia E.

by lemontwist213 on 10/5/2011 11:32:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
so this guy and I liked each other for like 3 months and then he asked me out and we went out for like 2 weeks and then he broke up with me...it's really awkward....what should I do?

Hey girly! I think you are entitled to know exactly why he broke up with you. Have you tried calling him and talking to him about it? You should try to engage in conversation with him to see where his mind is at and to get any questions you have for him answered.

Amalia E.

by marathonrunner on 10/5/2011 11:08:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have been looking EVERYWHERE for the answer to this so I can put it in my notes for tomorrow. Can you help? If not, can you direct me to a site that can? Thanks, GL! Smile Smile
how do you solve multi step equations with decimals?

Hey girly! This should be able to help you: http://www.phschool.com/iText/math/sample_chapter/Ch02/02-03/PH_Alg1_ch02-03_Obj2.html  and this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ycxbrees-Q  Hope that helps!

Amalia E.