3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Are my eyes really changing color?

Is it possible for eyes to change color? Whenever I cry, my usually blue-gray eyes change to a really bright bluish-green color. It also happens when I...

I had dark blue eyes when I was a baby but now I have hazel eyes. I didn't even know that till my mom told me yesterday! I didn't notice it in my baby pics either.

by Casey_cookie on 8/14/2013 3:03:20 PM

That happens to me! But like its different.. whenever I'm sad or angry my eyes are dark blue and whenever I'm happy, my eyes are crystal blue!!

by Nialler_4_ever on 8/13/2013 4:46:15 PM

Almost a month ago my dad and I were on a camping trip and there weren't any mosquitos but the first day I forgot bugspray and my legs got bitten by flies. The bites appeared, itched, and generally acted like mosquito bites, but it's been a month and they're still there! Now they are flat, and just like dark spots on my lower legs and they don't itch, but I'm wondering if they'll ever go away! If you have any ideas I'd be grateful.

Hey girl,

If you scratch bug bites too much, you can scar the skin. They'll likely go away, but talk to a doctor (or a dermatologist, more specifically) about it. They'll be able to help!

Caroline C.

by dragonsrox1000 on 8/12/2013 2:45:44 PM

Alright, I have color changing eyes, too. I was born with blues eyes but then I got a green eye color. Now, My eyes are diagonally split in half- one half blue and one half green. So my question is- how do I have a split eye color? eyes are only meant to be one color. Everyone I know has 1 eye color all of the time, but I have 2. Does it have something to do with me being colorblind? Or having eye therapy (yes, there is such a thing and I have been doing it for a while- while my eye color was still shifting)?

Hey girl! I'm honestly not sure. Your eyes sound really interesting and unique! An eye doctor would best know what's up with them, though, so be sure to ask them if you're curious. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by supersunshine506 on 8/12/2013 1:49:04 PM

my eye color is multiply my friends say when I'm tired my eyes are blue, when I'm just enjoying myself their green, and when I'm super hyper my eyes are gold. But when I show and feel no emotion my eyes are all three colors at once.

by becs4413 on 8/11/2013 8:07:08 PM

@Colierox same with me! When I was younger I had blue eyes. Then green and now turquiose with green rings and dark blue. I also have brown spots that are freckles on your eyes. My friends think they're really cool.

by fashiongirl43 on 8/11/2013 7:59:38 PM

At my youth group, we always have a color war at the end of summer. All seniors are team captains so me and a couple other seniors are captains of the Blue Team and our theme is Cinderella's Glass Slipper. I was wondering if you had any ideas for cheers, costumes, or silent chants that have to do with Blue and Cinderella. Thanks!

Hey girlie, girls on your team can wear blue tutus like a princess or Cinderella. You can wear blue tights and blue socks. Dress up and go all out!

Lauren T.

by superstarlala on 8/11/2013 5:55:36 PM

My eyes are bluish- green and get really bright when I'm crying. (Like in the article) But sometimes one of my eyes randomly looks totally green while the other looks totally blue. It's weird! Tong

by mogo13 on 8/11/2013 2:00:05 PM

Ok, so i know this is an old article but my ? really relates to this. My eyes always start crying when I laugh (the tiniest bit even!), my hair is pulled, I sneeze, and sometimes if the lighting suddenly changes. HELP!!!

Hey girlie, unfortunately there's probably not much you can do about it. Your eyes are probably just sensitive. Ask your doctor about it the next time you're there.

Lauren T.

by hhj on 5/19/2013 8:25:13 PM

My eyes are normal light brown eyes, when I'm mad, sad, or bored it turns darker like brunette type...weird...there's a girl, her eyes is sometime grey, hazel,and greenish light blue ish.... Laughing

by Susmita24 on 8/16/2012 9:04:26 PM

Yeah! My eyes are dark brown but change from light brown to pitch black I think its cute and cool Smile

by hinatagal on 8/12/2012 1:06:53 AM

I want blue eyes so bad.😔 Grr

by HubCityVball3 on 6/2/2012 1:59:34 PM

my eyes change from normal blue green to gray in the light and bright blue when i cry and dark green blue in the dark O_O

by username0000 on 1/12/2012 8:49:20 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by DivaD01 on 11/8/2011 1:31:01 PM

my eyes are blue and they vary shades but i've always wished i had brown

by bdarrough98 on 10/15/2011 8:50:22 PM

MOD!
So I have been having cramps for a few weeks (my mom thinks they are from stress) and I have been scratching at my arms when they don't itch.I have had a few other signs of anxiety, should I go to the doctor to talk about the possiblity of having anxiety or should I just see if it goes away? Thank you!

I think that if you don't feel like it is serious, then you can maybe wait it out for a bit. However, it sounds like something you should get checked out ASAP by your doctor.

-Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by carmel48 on 10/4/2011 11:25:19 PM

Mod mod mod! okay, two questions: One, my skin seems to be naturally red on my face, but every where else its normal. People usually think im sunburned or something. Ive tried a few foundations, but none seem to work. Is there any way to fix this? and two: my face still has baby fat. Im 16, and i know im not just thinking it because other people have said that, too. How can i get rid of it? thanks!

by renee95 on 10/1/2011 1:22:15 PM

**MOD My friend often wets the bed and has wetting accidents. Should my friend consider wearing diapers again?

Hey chica, maybe your friend needs to see a doctor. There may be a serious reason why she's still wetting the bed. Hope she gets better!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by questions on 9/28/2011 6:56:48 PM

mod mod mod mod
Okay so, I have a meeting with an agency director Monday night (I'm seeing if they would like to represent me in talent areas) and I just had a break-out on my nose! I need a quick fix by Monday so that i can look my best at the Monday meeting. Thanx

Hey babes! Oh no! Well, don't fret! Use a facial wash to prevent future breakouts. You may not be able to get rid of the blemish by that time but try putting on a little make up to cover it. You can use a little bit of foundation (one that matches your skin color) to try to hide it. Remember, be confident! Don't let this breakout make you self-conscious at the meeting. Forget it about the bump and present yourself in a confident manner. Best of luck!
Amalia E.

by txtingirl on 9/28/2011 8:39:35 AM

Hey girls!

Need advice? I can help you! I can give you advice on just about anything you ask me, just comment on my profile!

Also, please join my group “Amazing_Quotes” for some simply amazing quotes! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/27/2011 1:47:47 PM

Mine are light brown and turn amber. It's pretty cool Laughing

by Borninjune on 9/26/2011 8:41:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So my tongue is like peeling... its not bleeding or anything though. its like skin peeling.. its weird. is this normal? thanks

Hey girl, did you have something hot to drink that burnt it a bit? It doesn't sound too atypical, but if it's constant, I'd let your parents know.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by xoshanaxo on 9/26/2011 8:40:54 PM

SNAZZY!(OMGabi) Haha I like that word. I know people whose eyes change colors. I am jealous mine are just boring big and brown. Nothing special.

by topchef88 on 9/26/2011 8:09:21 PM

My eyes are black all of my friends have blue eyes and a few light brown but mine are SUPER dark. it would be different if they were big and brown but they are just so plain...my crushes are the same shade as mine but they are HUGE! I LOVE HIM...UGH I MEAN HIS EYES...LOL!

by Alykat18 on 9/26/2011 5:04:26 PM

Dude, I have a friend with brown eyes, but every time she blinks her eyes get darker and then lighter again...it's kinda cool

by biffo on 9/25/2011 8:42:04 PM

my eyes are just almost jet black... most people are kinda creeped out by them. but if you look close there's a slight brown tint to them

by daloreanzone on 9/25/2011 6:16:44 PM

My eyes do that too.
Usually they're blue-grey-greenish but if I'm crying, they get really, really blue. I think it's pretty snazzy.

by OMGabi on 9/25/2011 5:51:23 PM

My eyes are dark brown but when you look at them, when the sun is shining on them, they look like a dark green brown, with gold highlights.

by da-runner on 9/25/2011 5:44:37 PM

My eyes look yellow-green in bright sunlight.

by Superleigh50 on 9/25/2011 5:20:38 PM

My eyes have changed color over time- they were light blue when I was younger, then greenish, then a mix, now mostly dark blue with green specks and green on the inside. Its kinda cool (:

by Colierox on 9/25/2011 5:11:38 PM

The yellow, pink, and blue shadow on the girl's eyes in the picture is really pretty! I've got to try it.Smile

by i_luv_devin on 9/25/2011 3:14:32 PM

My yes change in the water too! They're usually a greenish-brownish-hazel color, but when they're wet, they turn pure, bright green! xD I love it!

by jackieluvz on 9/25/2011 1:24:51 PM

my eyes used to be plain brown but in the past year its been looking more green than brown

by oceanlover69 on 9/25/2011 11:48:16 AM

My eyes are dark brown and they turn kind of brownish red at night so all my friends call me a vampire. I was at summer camp when I first figured it out. It was barely there, but they were red (I looked in a mirror) and it was like around 7 or 8. We were playing outside and all the girls thought it was cool. I think it might have been that lighting because it was just after sunset.

by toadie101 on 9/25/2011 11:13:53 AM