6 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

10 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

I think I have too much hair around my privates

I know it's normal to have hair down there, but...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
TMI but i used nair on my bikini line and some got on my vulva, which i didn't notice until i washed it off and it was stinging. now, it stings and itches whenever i close my legs. i put some cream on to help with the itch, but it still really stings. plus, it's getting uncomfortable to sit with my legs open. please help fast!!!!!!

I would ask your doctor what to do. Im not gonna be able to give you the best medical advice. But you should ask your doctor or your mom to get some advice. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by karimcann on 12/4/2011 6:48:06 PM

I have dark hair and the hair on my legs is really dark black, and long and thick. It looks really bad and i want to shave it off, but my mom opposes. She said that once you start, you can never stop and that it takes too long to do it regularly. But some of my friends say that they only have to shave their legs twice a week! What can i do to make my mom let me shave my legs?

Hey girl,

Try talking to your mom about why she doesn't want you to shave -- maybe you can agree on what age is appropriate? If she won't compromise, it's never good to go behind her back, though. Your hair is probably less noticeable than you think, but since it's winter you can always wear tights or pants to stay warm, and no one will see your legs!

Meghan D.

by Pinklife on 12/3/2011 2:39:10 AM

Maybe its TMI but its sometimes difficult to get all the hair 'down there' that is farther back. Some of us do shave all of it and the hair 'farther back' you are talking about is a pain to get to. I am not hairy like some of my friends but I still like to shave, and I only imagine what some of my friends have to deal with to get that area shaved.

I think that area thats farther back, just behind our vagina is called our perineum?

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 3:13:51 PM

i have the same problem dont worry about it i wasnt shure either Smile

by jooloop on 11/4/2011 11:53:49 AM

MOD!!!
It itches so bad down there and I seem to have a forest Frown
In public I can't help my self from itching and it's really ebarass! Please help me! I hate my forest D:
Fwanks!

Hey girl!

First of all, have you changed your detergent recently? Have you not showered for a few days?  It could be either of those things - or something else! If there's a fishy odor or an unusually heavy/chunky discharge, call a doctor to help figure out what's going on. As for your forest, to shave (or not to shave) your hair is a decision for you to make. What you choose to do with your bod is your business.
Devin A.

by AdeleMakesUsShine on 10/17/2011 3:14:39 PM

mine is itchy sometimes with that fishy odor what do i do? help

by queenra on 9/30/2011 6:54:08 PM

i think somethings up down there.... it really itchy & irritate & dry , it hurts sometimes .... i looked up yeast infections but i only have one or two of the signs what else could i be ?? what shoul i do ?

Hey babe,

If the itch isn't accompanied by a fishy odor and unusually heavy/chunky discharge, it's prob not a yeast infection. It could just be irritated! Have you switched soaps or detergents lately? Did you go a couple days without showering? It could be any of these things - or something else! Try to pay attention to your own bod's signals and, if it sticks around for another few days, call your doc to make sure it's nothing more serious Smile
Lauren C.

by prettyprincess55555 on 9/29/2011 9:03:02 PM

Hey girls! Need boy advice NOW?? Look no further then my advice queen page! I am on GL ALL the time and will be sure to answer every single one of your questions. No question is to weird...I have been through quite a bit with boys and have learned from both my and all of my friends experiences. I will be sure to give u honest top notch advice.

Oh yeah and if you are just totally boy crazy and can't go a second without thinking or talking about guys...join my club Boy Fever where we always have boys on the brain!

BOTTOM LINE: Whether u need advice or just want someone to brag about your bf or crush too...I'm your girl!

Thanks!