2 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

3 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Cali bans fake baking for the under-18 set

A no-go on the faux glow in The Golden State.

MODMODMOD
i won the backpack from august 17 and i havent gotten it yet... what should i do?

Hey girl, email Trish (trish@girlslife.com). You should have received your prize within 4-6 weeks of your announcement as a winner.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dancer4eva11 on 10/10/2011 8:27:18 PM

Modmodmodmodmod!!!!!!!
Please help!
Is it possible to get spotting even though I've had my period for 4 years? Because my stomach has been hurting and just now when I wiped down there there was a little bit of blood. But there isn't anymore. So could it be spotting?

Hey girl, definitely. You can always spot. It's a sign your period is coming up.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by EgirlH.97 on 10/10/2011 7:53:06 PM

Halloween i coming up and i'm not sure what i should be! Any suggestions?

Hey girl, I'd go for one of your fave TV show characters or celebs: better yet, try to find a group to go as one theme.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by iRokkin on 10/10/2011 7:49:41 PM

Awesome progress! I'm really happy to hear about this! Laughing

by dina22464 on 10/10/2011 7:45:29 PM

First comment!! If you like doing your nails, join my club for ideas! Click on my name and go to my club! Thanks to everyone who joins!

by ellie hills on 10/10/2011 7:44:15 PM

Ummm...
It's California, get a real tan!
Don't forget some SPF though!

by orangeache on 10/10/2011 7:36:42 PM

When I was about seven years old, I went in a tanning bed. For some reason, we have one in our basement (EEK!) but now from hearing things in health class, I'm terrified. Weird thing: My mom sometimes WANTS me to use the tanning bed. She thinks the color will be healthy. WHAT???

by AlwaysDreamer on 10/10/2011 7:18:45 PM

YES! Cheap cancer is gone! Well, atleast in California.

by cuteychica on 10/10/2011 6:18:46 PM

I'm sooo glad Cali has done this! Tanning is deadly, so why do girls keep doing it? It is so not worth getting cancer just so you look tan! I hope Mass. outlaws it soon also!

by jojodramallama on 10/10/2011 5:59:36 PM

In my opinion going to a tanning bed isn't worth it. Why risk your heath when you can have a spray tan that's harmless?

by kaylarocks2000 on 10/10/2011 5:33:58 PM