7 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

7 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

8 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

I feel so behind!

I am 13 years old and in the eighth grade, and I still don’t have my period. I feel really awkward because everybody I know has...

When I get my period I don't have cramps. is this normal?

Hey chica! It's normal to have cramps and it's normal to not have cramps- everyone is a little different when it comes to their period.  xoxo

Kate G.

by emilyr418 on 8/29/2013 11:04:13 AM

I'm your age and i just got mine, don't ask for it!

by physicschick on 8/23/2013 12:59:33 PM

It's not really that great. Trust me. I didn't really want my period (or at least I didn't care) and then I got it one day. Getting your period is poop. When you do get it: EXERCISE. It helped my cramps and my period got a lot lighter because you burn fat and get more muscle. My period is a lot easier now!

by purple10115 on 8/21/2013 7:15:37 AM

I will be one my period on my first day of middle school ever! And i will have no place at all to put pads! I will not have a locker for a week which means no backpacks. All i am allowed to carry is a lunch box and trapper keeper. What should i do? Frown

Hey Ash-blue, yup try your lunchbox, purse or binder. Try stuffing them in different places to find which you feel most comfortable with. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ash-blue on 8/20/2013 5:55:29 PM

I just got mine a few months ago, and I'm 14. It's perfectly fine, and you are lucky you still don't have yours!

by fabina962 on 8/20/2013 10:43:56 AM

Sweetie, I'm your age and I just got mine a few months ago. You're just called a late bloomer, that's all.
(I'm 14)

by annala99 on 8/19/2013 12:38:25 PM

I have hair humps but my mom calls them hair folicles. How can I get rid of them? My mom says just use lotion everyday but shuld I use medicated lotion and if so what brand? I also have mosquito scars from this summer. What kind of lotion should i use on those to have them gone by school?

Hey yannarox, try using aloe vera gel, that's usually the best stuff for skin and hair problems. It's super cheap and really cooling. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yannarox on 8/19/2013 12:45:04 AM

Lately i have been getting A LOT of clear discharge from down there. Ive have my period for almost a year now. Is it normal??

Hey stephy1, yup you're fine. That's completely normal. Discharge helps clean you out, so no worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by stephy1 on 8/18/2013 10:58:19 PM

I got mine on January 5th. I was 12 at that age, well I still am! lol I just think I got mine at a normal age not too young or too old. The thing that sucks is that it is very irregular you know. But who cares! That just makes feel like a lady.

by tani21♪ on 8/18/2013 10:48:48 PM

You are all so lucky I got mine when I was 10

by zaw26 on 8/17/2013 4:45:46 PM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!