14 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

16 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

17 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

I feel so behind!

I am 13 years old and in the eighth grade, and I still don’t have my period. I feel really awkward because everybody I know has...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

When I get my period I don't have cramps. is this normal?

Hey chica! It's normal to have cramps and it's normal to not have cramps- everyone is a little different when it comes to their period.  xoxo

Kate G.

by emilyr418 on 8/29/2013 11:04:13 AM

I'm your age and i just got mine, don't ask for it!

by physicschick on 8/23/2013 12:59:33 PM

It's not really that great. Trust me. I didn't really want my period (or at least I didn't care) and then I got it one day. Getting your period is poop. When you do get it: EXERCISE. It helped my cramps and my period got a lot lighter because you burn fat and get more muscle. My period is a lot easier now!

by purple10115 on 8/21/2013 7:15:37 AM

I will be one my period on my first day of middle school ever! And i will have no place at all to put pads! I will not have a locker for a week which means no backpacks. All i am allowed to carry is a lunch box and trapper keeper. What should i do? Frown

Hey Ash-blue, yup try your lunchbox, purse or binder. Try stuffing them in different places to find which you feel most comfortable with. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ash-blue on 8/20/2013 5:55:29 PM

I just got mine a few months ago, and I'm 14. It's perfectly fine, and you are lucky you still don't have yours!

by fabina962 on 8/20/2013 10:43:56 AM

Sweetie, I'm your age and I just got mine a few months ago. You're just called a late bloomer, that's all.
(I'm 14)

by annala99 on 8/19/2013 12:38:25 PM

I have hair humps but my mom calls them hair folicles. How can I get rid of them? My mom says just use lotion everyday but shuld I use medicated lotion and if so what brand? I also have mosquito scars from this summer. What kind of lotion should i use on those to have them gone by school?

Hey yannarox, try using aloe vera gel, that's usually the best stuff for skin and hair problems. It's super cheap and really cooling. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by yannarox on 8/19/2013 12:45:04 AM

Mod?

Lately i have been getting A LOT of clear discharge from down there. Ive have my period for almost a year now. Is it normal??

Hey stephy1, yup you're fine. That's completely normal. Discharge helps clean you out, so no worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by stephy1 on 8/18/2013 10:58:19 PM

I got mine on January 5th. I was 12 at that age, well I still am! lol I just think I got mine at a normal age not too young or too old. The thing that sucks is that it is very irregular you know. But who cares! That just makes feel like a lady.

by tani21♪ on 8/18/2013 10:48:48 PM

You are all so lucky I got mine when I was 10

by zaw26 on 8/17/2013 4:45:46 PM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.