1 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

3 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

15 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

COMMENTS

I feel so behind!

I am 13 years old and in the eighth grade, and I still don’t have my period. I feel really awkward because everybody I know has...

be glad it stinks love it while u can Smile

by girlygirl5432 on 10/10/2011 3:49:24 PM

oh wow. this is my only advice: BE GLAD! cuz it is really inconvenient and annoying and generally just sucks. so yeah and i really dont know y all these people are telling you they have it anyways I mean to me it just isn't something that I would advertise!

by dramaqueen122 on 10/10/2011 3:45:23 PM

im 14 (a month away from being 15!) and i just got my first period a couple months ago .

by maddieboo786 on 10/10/2011 3:10:05 PM

be glad you'll get it a little later, my sis was 11 wen she got it and she thought she was dying, she had no idea wat happened. at least you'll have time to prepare for it and know what to do wen you get it Smile

by guitargirl7321 on 10/10/2011 2:59:52 PM

MOD!
I've had acne since i was 10 and im 14 now. i've tried lots of different stuff but nothings working so my moms gonna buy me proactive. do u know of any poeple who have tried it. does it actually work?

Hey babe!

Different skin treatments work for different people. If I were you, I'd ask mom to take you to a dermatologist - a doctor that specializes in skin. A dermatologist will be able to find something that definitely works for you! Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 10/10/2011 2:31:45 PM

Don't worry be happy

by juliacar on 10/10/2011 1:49:30 PM

Hello, Im 13 and I'm in the 'eighth grade' too, there is really nothing to worry about, I know people who are 16 and don't have their period! And anyway, you don't want one! I know your feeling kinda left out, I did too, I was the last out of my friends but then when I got it, I hated it so much, I still do! It's horrible, make the most of now!

by cindy5218 on 10/10/2011 1:42:04 PM

At what age should you start wearing contacts?I love hazel eyes and i really want some hazel eyes but i have dark brown!My aunt wears contacts and she's 17 but is it to early to wear them at the age of 10?

Hey girl!

The decision to get contacts is a big one - they require a lot of personal responsibility, and it takes effort to keep them clean. If you think you can handle it, that's great! Just have a conversation with the 'rents before you make any big decisions. xoxo
Devin A.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 10/10/2011 1:04:21 PM

Hey, I hear ya, I'm 13, and I haven't started it either, but my twin sister has, infact; she started hers way back in March and she tells me how horrible and sticky and gross it is. I'm glad I can go swimming still without having to "prepare" for it. -Lana Smile

by LanaSaintClair on 10/10/2011 12:53:21 PM