9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

My friend wants me to lie...to my parents

This girl and I used to be really close, but she started hanging with a fast crowd when we went to high school.

Don't lie to your parents if they don't want u to go dont go! I learned that the hard way a few years ago my friend was throwing a 'homie' party my parent knew that she was a bad kid and all thay said i cant go but my friend said i should say im going to the 'mall' and go anyway and i thought that if i did that i would be consideres a 'cool' kid I went to the party and there was drinking no parental supervision and all the girls were half dresses u regret going cause when i got home my mom noticed i was kinda late it was about midnight and the mall closed at 8 so I would say trust your parents and DON'T GO!

by lovingcaringsocial on 11/5/2011 5:55:47 PM

okay so im a freshman this year and i was going to a high school that no one else from my old school would go. I used to be bullied and beat up in middle school so that's why i made sure to go to this school so i would have a new start. I knew two girls from other schools so i made sure to build up my friendships with them because one knew a lot of people and one was a cheerleader. I was in the popular group and everything was perfect for a month. But then they all started to like turn on me by like excludidng me from partys and football games. Now they hardly talk to me and it absoultuely kills me. Ive talked to counselors and theyve said to rely on my other friends and to leave the other girls. But part of me can't let go and it's ruining my highschool experience. Please help...i don't what or how to do whatever i ned to do.

by RainKisses on 11/5/2011 3:50:43 PM

MOD!!(: So I'm bi, and I have a HUGE crush on one of my friends. Somebody told me I should just tell her that I like her, but I have no clue what to say. Plus, she's straight, but I already know that she doesn't have a problem with gay or bi people. Please help! It bothers me so much that she doesn't know how I feel.

Hey girlie,

She might not have a problem with gay or bi people (which is awesome - so glad she is tolerant!) but, if she's totally straight and not bi herself, the fact that you like her still might be a lil uncomfy. It's just like if a guy or girl had a crush on you but you didn't like them back - you'd feel awkward, like you didn't want to hurt them but you also didn't want to lead them on. So try to get a vibe from her right now. Are you sure she's 100% straight? If so, I would probably try to channel that crush energy into other things so you don't make her feel weird. (A journal, a workout, an art project, etc.) It's not worth ruining your friendship if dating her will never happen, ya know? Some people are pretty set in their sexual orientation so try to figure that out before you make any big decisions <3
Lauren C.

by annarose4ever on 10/27/2011 10:56:53 PM

Hey chicas!
Does the school bully have you down? Are your friends not acting like friends? And gosh, the whole "popularity" thing! Come to my advice queen page, applea123. Whether you need advice, or just some comfort, I'm here for ya! Smile

by applea123 on 10/25/2011 10:29:35 PM

Two words: DON'T GO!! If your parents don't want you to go, and your gut tells you that its wrong, then its probably not a very good idea to go. Friends shouldn't force you to lie to your parents, at least not true friends. It just isn't right. DOn't listen to her!!

by applea123 on 10/25/2011 10:25:40 PM

Hey girls!

I’d love to help you with anything you need, I love giving advice! Just comment on my profile!

Also, please help me reach my goal of 100 members by joining my club, Amazing Quotes! It’d be greatly appreciated! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 10/21/2011 3:24:01 PM

I know what you're going through. It's toughSmile

by taylorswiftlover101 on 10/20/2011 10:49:42 PM

I wouldnt lie but I know it may be hard not going but if you do think things will be getting 'wild' you may not want to be around anyway, but then again it may be good gossip at school.

Honesty is always the best but I hid me having a bf from my parents because I knew they would not have approved. But use your own judgement, maybe your mom will let you go.

by luckykel on 10/19/2011 4:18:43 PM

I'd go

by sweetswimmie on 10/19/2011 12:20:01 AM

i didnt have room to say thanks but THANKS! haha srry about the really long message.... Smile

by mypuggl3 on 10/18/2011 6:21:10 PM