12 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

15 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

16 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

My parents drink too much

And I don't mean just a glass of wine at dinner...

good luck girl, try to hold up. Be strong. to keep your mind off things, while your loved ones are trying to help your parents, draw, play a game, and if you have a dsi, ds, etc., play some games. it helps me when im upset. Its also a good idea to read. Harry Potter is a good start. also try "withering tights". you'll really zone out and forget your surroundings. It REALLY helps.

by silver_wolf on 11/2/2011 8:06:50 PM

my mom goes every friday to a lounge/bar with her friends and sometimes i get scared if she gets drunk and do stupid things.. like smoke or something Frown

by demi_lovato1998 on 10/28/2011 10:29:07 PM

...

Hey girlie,

Try to calm down about this right now. You don't even know if you heard correctly! It's possible he could be involved in this stuff, but you don't know for sure. If you're concerned, you could always talk to him about it and be straight with him - tell him you know he's an adult and he'll make the right decision for him, but that you heard him talking and you just want to make sure he's keeping his family in mind too. It might help ease your mind to actually be honest with him <3 Or you can wait things out and see what happens. As long as he doesn't let this get out of control (and only deals with it sometimes, whether he takes it or not), it won't become a big issue. Try not to be scared - just because he's involved with this kind of thing doesn't mean you have to be! Plus, you still don't have any reason not to trust your dad, since he's still doing a great job of taking care of you and not letting this get in the way. That's the most important!
Lauren C.

by squigglegiggle13 on 10/28/2011 9:14:03 PM

good luck, dear. you got this.

by strawberrygirl411 on 10/28/2011 3:48:38 PM

good luck sugar <3

by floraaa on 10/28/2011 2:40:56 PM

good luck girly<3

by swim_chick101 on 10/28/2011 12:58:20 AM

there was a play from Children's Theatre at my skool about drugs. there were 2 characters and both of them had a parent with an alcohol problem. it was really good and eye opening

by artsgurl983 on 10/27/2011 5:35:11 PM

scary.

by AlwaysDreamer on 10/27/2011 4:11:20 PM

MODMODMOD!
So my sister recently sprained her TOE, and my parents are flipping out. They bought her crutches, are acting like her total servants, and basically making a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be. Even my DOCTER said she didn't need crutches. She actually advised AGAINST them. It doesn't help that she's the younger child. I KNOW that my little sister is the type of person that would fake an injury to get something, because she's done it before and told me about it. Due to my sister's MASS overreation, I can't carpool with my friends anymore because my sister doesn't want to have to drive with them anymore, and because she's the cripple, what she says, goes. And I have a NASTY attitude now, because NO ONE believes me, and I KNOW I'm right because I heard her talking about faking it to one of her BFFs. And since I have this nasty attitude, I'm looking like the big evil older child who gives no sympathy to the poor little cripple girl with a sprained TOE. Help me out here.

Hey girlie,

that's super tricky.  Unfortunately, all you can really do is wait it out.  She can't fake a sprain for very long.
Jordan S.

by uni301 on 10/27/2011 7:51:30 AM

My parents are ex smokers.

by BriannaM911 on 10/26/2011 8:24:24 PM