5 MINUTES AGO 4 tricks for getting awesome posture: http://t.co/QnEpRETbMV

AN HOUR AGO From Me to You by @ElizEulberg is the *perfect* winter romance story! Snag a copy of @this_is_teen's book here: http://t.co/QNRQKJ2LN2

AN HOUR AGO What's that, you say you're not a #Bellarina? #GLbella #bellathorne #arianators #jk http://t.co/gS4sd08i9I

COMMENTS

3 creepy pranks to pull on your pals

Gearing up for Mischief Night? Get in the spirit with prank ideas from Y-O-U!

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by joybear77 on 10/31/2011 1:47:36 PM

HEY!!! join my clubs "Nerd Herd" and "Love Unrequited " Thanks! Smile

by loveTC247 on 10/29/2011 9:42:28 PM

The best prank I ever did was call my house several times from my cell phone. We didn't have caller ID, and my brother kept picking up. I was sitting right in the room with him, but my phone was in my pocket so he didn't know it was me. After the third time I called, he got really creeped out.

by supersingershannon on 10/29/2011 9:34:44 PM

luv the 1st one... i would have freaked!

by skiier123 on 10/29/2011 9:13:50 PM

does anyone else find it weird that all three of these girls have A's in the beginning of their names? lol

by cutiecayley333 on 10/29/2011 8:47:47 PM

The first one's great! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 10/29/2011 5:26:52 PM

Wow! haha love the locker one that is hilarious! Your teacher seems cool;) That would have scared the living heck out of me!

by peetoes7 on 10/29/2011 5:24:06 PM

1st one was soooooo funny! Join my club To Seek Unique its about many fashion but also everything else!

by gjg99 on 10/29/2011 3:15:35 PM

I love the locker one

all the adults in my area are prepping for mischief night. They won't even sell eggs or toilet paper to minors

by katie10marie96 on 10/29/2011 1:59:31 PM

lol i love the locker one!!!
JOIN MY CLUB WHO KONWS FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im LOOKING FOR A VP!!!!!!!!!!11