12 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

15 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

16 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Holiday crunch time playlist

The upbeat tunes to burn off those post-Halloween pounds.

Everyone's afraid that I'm too thin. I'm only 92 pounds and 5 foot 5, and I run all the time and eat healthy so I keep losing weight. I know I'm supposed to be growing, and I'm trying. How can I maintain a healthy weight gain?
Also, some people think I'm anorexic or something how can I convince them that I'm not?

Hey girl,

What a healthy weight is varies for everyone, so I would talk to your doctor about what a healthy weight is for you and your body and develop an eating and exercise plan that works for you. As for eating disorders, those are really serious things that shouldn't be taken lightly--if you know you're eating healthy, don't worry about what other people are saying or about having to prove yourself to them. Just try to avoid the rumors and hurtful people, and if it gets out of control I would talk to a parent or guidance counselor.

Meghan D.

by jessm4ever on 12/17/2012 4:28:31 PM

I agree with jazzgirl89. These songs arent new
Abd i am already annoyed with some of them.
They are on the playlist too often. Can u find
somethine new plz?? Thanks!!

by neo6m on 11/29/2012 9:30:27 PM

MODMODMOD
I am overweight. I weigh 163 pounds and am 12 years old! I hate it. You cannot tell as much as you can with other girls, but I am obese. I want to lose weight for summer and have been trying but it isnt working! Any ideas?

Hey sfluv, head to our HEALTH&FITNESS section and check out the WORKOUT part and see what you find. We have lots of articles you can read that have great tips. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by sfluv on 11/29/2012 7:46:40 PM

MOD!
Okay, so I am pretty skinny, yet I have a toned body (arms and legs and abs). My problem is my butt! I am a pear shape, as in that I have "chubby" in the "corners" of my butt. My butt is the biggest part of me. I want to lift my bootie and get rid of those flabs of chubby there! What exercises can I do to help! Also, I eat very healthy and exercise everyday; I am a distance runner. I am not fat, but it seems like my butt just doesn't fit the rest of my skinny body! Help!Smile

Hey girl! It sounds like you lead a really healthy lifestyle, which is awesome. If you want to lift and tone your butt, try doing glute exercises like squats and lunges. Especially squats! Also, you could do the exercise regimen "Brazilian Butt Lift", a really fun dance and strength training workout designed to lift your butt and it make it look better than ever. YOu can find the DVD online!

xoxo

Katie L.

by drummergirl133 on 11/28/2012 3:31:49 PM

I like the song stereo hearts and i like it like that the best myself.

********************************************HEY GIRLS!!!!!***************************************************

by puddinface7 on 11/28/2012 3:27:37 PM

MOD
I am really really skinny. I'm not anorexic and I absoloutly hate being so skinny. I just want to have the right curves in the right places. Lately I've been trying to eat more but I just can't gain any weight! In fact I'm LOSING weight! Any advice?

Hey girl! First just know that it can be hard, sometimes impossible, to change your body type. The most important thing is to learn to love and work what you've got, because you're absolutely special and no other girl is shaped like you...and trust me, plenty of girls want to be as skinny as you are! If you feel you are really underweight, you shouldn't eat junk food to bulk up. Eat healthily, but stock your diet with protein found in lean meat, eggs, beans, nuts, etc. Also, add strength training to your workout regimen. This will build muscle so that you'll be nice and sculpted, rather than just bigger. Think weight lifting, pilates, core training, etc.

xoxo

Katie L.

by luvleylady13 on 11/28/2012 11:54:24 AM

Um... Where is One Direction?!?!?! Don't forget about us Directioners!!

by happyone123 on 11/27/2012 8:26:22 PM

whenever a playlist is posted i feel like its always the same kinda songs as last time. i usally enjoy most the songs but they are over played and get anoying. plz mix it up a bit. thanks so much luv this site and the mag! Smile

by jazzgirl89 on 11/27/2012 8:10:57 PM

I've never heard of

Heavy Metal Lover - Lady Gaga
Obsession - Sky Ferreira
Cities in Dust - Junkie XL
Domino - Jessie J.
I Like it Like That - Hot Chelle Rae

by leechichi on 11/27/2012 7:54:08 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? GO HERE: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 11/27/2012 5:10:30 PM

I like most of those too; I must check out that "Heavy Metal Lover" by Lady GaGa! Hannah H.

by puddinface7 on 11/27/2012 4:53:19 PM

Hey Girls! There is a LEGIT club about boy advice. Called...Legit Boy Advice! Any questions you have let me know because guess what?! I have 5 brothers and I have each age group of boys that you will have questions for (about ANYTHING)get REAL answers from REAL BOYS themselves! All you have to do is include your age and question and I'll get right too it!

by Chloe<3 on 11/27/2012 1:29:42 AM

Dont forget You and I Lady Gaga ;)

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 11/15/2011 2:14:06 PM

I AM LISTENING TO FORGET YOU BY GLEE ON CONTINUOUS LOOP!!!! IT IS THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by r1n2s3 on 11/10/2011 8:53:37 PM

kitkat12197 is totally right moves like jagar is sooooooo over played personally im SICK of it. but i love maroon five anyway <3

by rachaelawesomeness on 11/5/2011 2:08:59 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by cleopatra300 on 11/5/2011 2:07:24 PM

"Moves like Jagger" is totally overplayed, but I love "You Make Me Feel"

by kitkat12197 on 11/4/2011 6:26:52 PM

I like it like that is my new favorite obsession i think! <3

by animalgirl13 on 11/2/2011 7:51:56 AM

Why not Lll328?

by BriannaM911 on 11/2/2011 7:50:34 AM

OMG I love Love You Like A Love Song! I, I love you like a love song baby.

by BriannaM911 on 11/2/2011 7:49:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey so do you know how old people normally stop growing??? like what age? I'm 15 if that helps.
thanks! Smile

Hey chica, If you mean growing as far as getting taller, girls usually stop around age 18. Otherwise, your body will continue to change throughout your adult years. Ask your doctor for more answers on this topic.

Amalia E.

by kikidee12 on 11/2/2011 1:24:30 AM

I love "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5 (which is weird, because I hardly ever listen to Maroon 5). I don't listen to Selena Gomez much anymore, though. Adele is one of my favorite artists, but I've listened to "Rolling in the Deep" so many times that I'm sick of it!

by teamjacob0625 on 11/1/2011 8:48:10 PM

The first 3 songs and "Love You Like a Love Song" are the best!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/1/2011 8:46:25 PM

My Workout Songs Currently Are
We Found Love
Super Bass
All I Do Is Win
Pretty Girl Rock

by EddyKala on 11/1/2011 5:55:45 PM

I love "Stereo Hearts", ""Move Like Jagger", ""You Make me Feel", "Love you Like a Love Song", and "Rolling in the Deep"! They're soo good.

by Sheyenne on 11/1/2011 5:55:19 PM

@LII328 i sooo agree!!! i looovvvee that song!! hahah it really gets me pumped up!! i work out to it all the time!!

by pink and purple girl on 11/1/2011 4:34:34 PM

Don't forget Sexy and I know it by lmfao! Haha luv the song don't check out the music vid though!

by Lll328 on 11/1/2011 4:11:46 PM

Sounds like a good playlist!! Although the only songs I know are "Moves Like Jagger", "Love You Like a Love Song", and "Rolling in the Deep", the other songs sound good too!

by sweetooth on 11/1/2011 3:07:27 PM