10 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

13 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

14 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

5 things we wanna give Justin Bieber for Christmas

What would you get the Biebs for Xmas?

well, for #2, thats his style. same for #5. and i hope u guys r just kidding bout the purple hair dye bcaz that wud be ridiculous. he wud hav so many things said bout him if he did. but haha, i new u guys wud say #1

by artsgurl983 on 11/6/2011 8:58:41 AM

Hmmm......For Xmas I would give him......only my heart <3

by ilovetaylor s. on 11/5/2011 7:48:37 PM

i dont think justin bieber needs a belt... soome ppl like his butt

by muamua1j on 11/5/2011 12:11:13 PM

@metrostation3xx. Okay. I get it. I'm more than aware I make mistakes. I've been bullied all my life too. I've starved myself just so people wouldn't call me fat. Because of my background i'm very defensive, and I'm sorry. I've seen people get hurt and attempt suicide because of bullying and stuff, and because of that I don't tolerate the slightest bit of it. I'm defensive of Justin because people have NO idea what he goes through. I think people seriously just need to lay off, and state their opinions without telling him to stop living his dream, to have him die, etc. (I'm not saying every non-belieber has sent death-threats to him, but you know what I mean.) So I'm sorry for offending people, it was never my intention. But don't judge because you have no idea what goes on in peoples lives. Celebrities are people too.

by superme113 on 11/5/2011 11:07:08 AM

Id giv him a kiss!Smile

by mrs.bieber1018 on 11/5/2011 10:32:11 AM

@supreme113 I never said you COULDNT state your opinion. I simply said not to bag on ours.
and honestly, he probably gets about 1/9 of the profits...which probably isnt enough to call him rich...
Anti-bullying obviously isnt being supported by enough people? I find this VERY offensive. I've been bullied to the point where i have attempted suicide, (luckily, I've gotten help for this and i'm on the road to recovery, but still) so dont imply that I'm not for anti-bullying.
so yes, if you think she needs to say it in a nicer way, maybe she does. but honestly, i didnt find it rude, i found it sarcastic. which is different.

by metrostation3xx on 11/4/2011 7:53:26 PM

mod mod mod
i want a guitar really badly. but ive never had one. where can i buy a guitar(acoustic) and what is the average price of one? where can i get one in cute colors? thanks.

Hey girl!

The average price of a first acoustic guitar is somewhere between around $175 and $400. You can get a guitar at Guitar Center (a national chain music store!) or online.
Devin A.

by funnybunny24 on 11/4/2011 3:26:39 PM

@sunshinestar106, @metrostation3xx yeah I get that she was stating her but it was really rude, she could have said it in a nicer way. Anti-bullying obviously isn't being followed by enough people. And yes, he is rich because all recording contracts are different and the recording company, manager etc. do get a portion of the proceeds BUT he makes about 53 million a year, so even if his manager and the recording company and everyone got 3/4 of that money, HE'D STILL BE RICH. So she can state her opinion, but I can't? Last time I checked I had the freedom of speech.

by superme113 on 11/4/2011 12:52:39 PM

lol Smile

by kristadakota on 11/4/2011 12:29:57 PM

I love Justin Bieber! I would want to give him a kiss "under the mistletoe" ;)

by caligirl99 on 11/4/2011 10:52:09 AM