1 HOURS AGO This guy is the definition of the perfect summer crush: http://t.co/JoExgHz0cs

2 HOURS AGO What's your future hold? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/P7VmvJ6Y4B

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a jealous best friend: http://t.co/5Wzr0mNveH

COMMENTS

Does it matter to guys that I'm different?

If you don't feel like you fit the "perfect and normal" mold (and really, who does?), here's how to deal when it comes to dudes...

Kirbypower1
Sorry this is so late. Hopefully you've figured him out, but if not I think the reason why he was acting the way he did was because he was hurt, trying to make you regret your decision (jealous), and show you that all the other girls or your friends like him.
He COULD have been using you but asking other girls out could have been a way to bandage his hurt.
If he seemed annoyed that you weren't going out than he probably liked you enough.
Just let it go and pretend it doesn't bother you because then it will show him that you aren't dependent of him.
Just try to be nice to him - if it works.

by Jspirit26 on 7/15/2013 9:42:42 AM

i think that it is super cool that u have a hearing problem! it is what makes you unique!who cares what guys think about you!so what if you cain't hear them.if they cain't accept that then they are no good

by fozziebear on 6/12/2013 11:50:38 AM

1.think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3.then kiss your hand while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6.this will only work if u post this on your favorite article within 30. Min

by kirbypower1 on 4/10/2013 4:36:54 PM

The new kid said he liked me and asked me out i didn't say anything. Later he came up to me and said I'm so happy you said yes, i found out one of my friends said that i told them to tell him that i said yes. i broke up with him the day after and he got really angry. Now he is acting all shy around me and he's asking all my friends out, but what really bothered me is he asked my best friend out. I'm not jealous its just it hurts to think that he was using me and never liked me. I told my friend how I feel but sometimes she can't be trusted. Was he using me? Was he really having feelings for me? Help I'm so confused!

by kirbypower1 on 4/10/2013 4:33:31 PM

I know I don't need a boy to make me happy but I really want a BF I feel no guys like me. Is there a way to make them?

Hey girl, check out the GL ice breaker page for ideas about how to get to know guys better.  The best way to make someone like you is to be yourself around them.  Good luck, chica.

Karin E.

by volleygirl123 on 4/8/2013 5:42:01 AM

Boys don't check your ears before they ask you out. Most good guys like a sweet girl with a good personality. Also, I bet you're beautiful.

by mayanunna on 4/5/2013 6:01:38 PM

your actually super lucky!!!! when your deaf you don't have to listen to siblings complaining! also, GL is 100% right any boy who turns u down is a jerk, so what if your a tad different!!?!?!?!

by Prim on 3/31/2013 7:32:00 PM

My BF broke up with me 2 months ago through text. We haven't talked since, although one time my friend took my phone and texted him hey and then I said sorry that was my friend. He replied saying Okay?? It sounded like he was annoyed. But so we really haven't talked since our breakup, and he said he wanted to be friends when he broke up with me and the only reason he broke up with me was because we didn't hang out as often as he would like. But lately he has liked, on FB, 2 of the last pictures I have posted/ been tagged in.He hadn't liked any other pictures I had posted since the breakup. But why is he starting to like what I post on FB? We haven't even really talked since our breakup! I guess I'm just a little confused. haha but thanks! Any ideas of why he would be doing that?

Hey girlie, maybe he does still want to be friends and this is him making an effort. Try texting him for real and just ask how he's been or what he's been up to. Show him that you're willing to make the effort to still be friends too.

Lauren T.

by ljbdaisy on 3/31/2013 6:21:13 PM

Don't worry, You're wonderful just the way you are. GL's right, if they think of you different because of something so small, that boy is definitely not worth your time. Smile, you're beautiful.

by ashizal on 3/31/2013 5:40:44 PM

Just because you're deaf that does not mean you are sentenced to being boyfriendless. My mom is partially deaf and has been since she was born. She has never let her disability get in the way of her life. My mom had many boyfriends because she had a wonderful personality and never pittied herself. She eventually married my dad and her deafness has not been an issue with him or anyone else. Although I'm not deaf, I can assure you that if you have a great personality, you will find love. Good luck girly and remember to always believe in yourself-- deaf or not! Smile

by Anabanana<3 on 3/31/2013 5:38:16 PM