2 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

3 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

4 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Wanna write a novel? What're ya waiting for?!

Grab a pen and some paper, ‘cause we’re already six days into National Novel Writing Month

ur not the only writer who doesnt write novels. but i will get some writing dont this year
Smile

by emily.morgan on 8/4/2013 5:29:37 PM

My teachers have never let us or told us about this. I think I'm going to give it a try. I have already starteed to write two different books. It is weriod because one day I have ideas for the first book and the next day I have ideas for the second book. Its weriod but kinda fun. I need some more stuff to talk about in my books. Can you help me get some ideas for it? Thanks. Tong

by Originally Unique on 1/4/2013 8:06:20 PM

Honestly, GL? You don't even use proper spelling in an article for writing. What message (conscious or not) does that send?

by superhannah on 11/7/2012 9:27:12 PM

I didn't know this exsisted but it helps. I'm working on a narrative for my literacy class and so far I have 30 pages in a size 11 font on word. My teacher has set the deadline for friday but is giving me an exception becuase of how well im doing. I hope I can get something done with my finished product...

by HaloAngel99 on 11/7/2012 8:04:56 PM

My english teacher got our whole class to do this last year, and I loved it!!!

by EveryOneCanSparkle on 11/4/2012 10:48:35 PM

I'm doing it this year. I'm all caught up 1000 words a day. Booyah

by jillybeanz98 on 11/4/2012 12:57:44 PM

I <3 NaNo! I'm writing a novel for my second time this year. Fourth day in and I'm already a quarter of the way in to my word count goal! I might just have to bump it up.

by THawesome! on 11/4/2012 12:49:38 PM

I just finished a short story or my english class and sent it into a contest in my area! EEEKK

by rachel_m on 11/3/2012 2:41:03 PM

hey i got a bestie who is super amazing and talented in writing. do u know of any publishers and/or editors that would be willing to take a look at her work?

this would be helpful to her, cause she wants to become a novelist. this could start her career.

thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by smg135 on 12/21/2011 6:50:56 PM

I love to write all the time but by the time I get to about sixty or so pages, I lose interest and get bored in what I'm writing... But I'm really good at it(:

by Hannah<3'sU on 11/27/2011 12:20:52 PM

I wrote one! It's called Let Me Tell You. Not to sound too immodest but I think it's pretty good LOL.

by pupz333 on 11/26/2011 9:58:14 PM

lol right now i'm writing a book called Watermelon Smash
just started yesterday. i wrote a book novel called life of a killer and sold it for twenty dollars. i didn't know until know that i was such a good writer until someone told me. lol now i love to write short and long stories, romance stories, comedy stories, evil stories when the bad guy wins, and magical stories......

by rhythm2011 on 11/19/2011 12:22:54 PM

writing stories are my passion! ive been writing stories since i was in first grade. i always get so excited when my english teacher gives me a story to write. but i have never finished writing a book before. i always lose intrest.

by sunshinek6 on 11/18/2011 5:14:33 PM

I love writing! Im not apart of the website but im working on story about a girl who's been bullied all her life and then a new girl comes to her school and theybecome friends amd her lifes totally changes. Her family becomes wealthy,she snags her long term crush,she becomes Christian,and has a real friend for once. Im really excited about how itll turn out!

by ImmaWriter on 11/11/2011 1:07:05 PM

I've tried Nanowrimo the past 2 years and failed miserably. I'm not even trying this year, though my siblings are.

by beththebrave on 11/7/2011 5:20:10 PM

I love writing! Smile In class when I was in 5th grade we had to plot out our story before we wrote it, I couldn't stand it! I always have to make it up as I go. In 4th grade my teacher gave me a detention for not making the chart because it isn't how I write.
Does anyone else here not give there stories a name before they are done?

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/7/2011 2:01:22 PM

I'm writing a novel right now called "Witches" it's about a girl who was born under a full moon on Halloween near an enchanted lake and is given magical powers. And she must find the crystal heart before a old wizard that turned evil finds it and rules the world. Amalia E.

by dancingirl1613 on 11/7/2011 12:25:57 PM

I've been doing NaNoWriMo since last year...to everyone who has an account, I'm "fudgemonkey" on there too.

by fudgemonkey on 11/7/2011 7:36:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD -
Speaking of writing - when will the winners of the fiction contest be announced?
Thanks!

Hey babe!

We're still waiting to hear back from our celebrity judge, so I'll let you know when we get more deets Smile xoxo

Devin A. Devin A.

by futureauthor19 on 11/7/2011 6:52:15 AM

I'm writing a novel right now , called The Flames Will Always Burn.

by Jessy4132001 on 11/6/2011 4:45:17 PM

So im going to become my schools ultimate alpha when I get back from Switzerland (dec 8th) if any of you have any tips about fashion, beauty, or just being an alpha please post it on my wall!!! I’ll be happy for any advice! Thanks babes

by laxchickie19 on 11/6/2011 12:44:40 PM

Thank you so much for showing us this site! I'm totally doing that and I LOVE that site! It's so helpful. My story is called "It's All About Love". It's kind of a play on words because Love is a cat but when a girl finds her, her life really is all about the feeling love and the actual living "Love". But anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, and to any girls who don't want to do it, you're really missing out! Smile

by LovePeaceHope on 11/6/2011 11:38:57 AM

On it! I started before I even heard about this. Its soo much fun to write a novel.

by titanicfanaic on 11/6/2011 10:54:45 AM

I am writing a noval called Call Me Shadow.Smile

by rememberence155 on 11/6/2011 10:38:24 AM

I'm doing the "Adult program" for this. I'm going to for sure reach the 50,000 words, and I really hope I'm good enough to get a (Oh, what do they call it?!?!?) anyway, its 100,000 words.

by MasterDucttaper on 11/6/2011 9:16:17 AM

I'm at 11,000 words! But I'm doing the regular one

by superstarlala on 11/6/2011 9:15:07 AM

Seriously? I heard about this through school, and I've been signed up for it for about a month. I actually saw this article because I was on my computer writing my novel.

by MasterDucttaper on 11/6/2011 9:10:49 AM

Already on it! About 6,000 words! And I will finish. I am not letting myself down! Hehe, good luck everyone this is so much fun!
I love writing so much-since forever no joke. I don't remember the time I didn't want to be an author. Laughing

by LLL328 on 11/6/2011 8:51:58 AM

I <3 writing!! I've won a few reading competitions in my school and my dad has written a few books. I really want to publish one Smile

by Pandagirl528 on 11/6/2011 8:47:58 AM

i love that they have a website because i recently ]took up writing and this is perfect

by blaisejj on 11/6/2011 8:18:02 AM

I've gotten 3,715 words since Thursday!

by TeamPotter on 11/6/2011 1:15:39 AM

I'm already signed up!! Smile

by turquoise_girl13 on 11/6/2011 12:51:39 AM

Also, the youngest published novelist was seven when she wrote her book, so I don't think any of us here will be earning that title.

by rock-itpop on 11/6/2011 12:48:22 AM

I'm already close to 9000 words into my NaNoWriMo novel.
Smile

by rock-itpop on 11/6/2011 12:46:25 AM

I've been writing since third grade. I've been invited to France for reading competitions, and I actually win quite a few in my school. I've been looking for a website like this for a while, thank god one actually showed up.

by lovelysam56 on 11/6/2011 12:14:04 AM

I write stories all the time during my free time.. when I am in the creative mood at lease! Smile

by Ekgurl on 11/6/2011 12:10:36 AM