13 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

14 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

15 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Did you know Victorious star Ariana Grande is a gamer girl?

Get the gaming (and performing!) deets from this multi-talented chica.

Mod mod mod
So whenever my best friend and I go to the mall (which really isn't that often) I always feel bad Because I bring more money than her. Now I'm not sure if she just chooses to not bring so much money or if she just doesn't have much, but I feel bad. Like today we are going to the mall, and she said she was going to bring like $30, while I was planning on bringing like $70 lol. So should I just not bring a lot of money, and bring the same as she is, or...

Hey girlie! Bring as much as you want, but don't pressure your girl to spend her money in one place.  If you're feelin' awkward about how much you're spending, slip in that you've had your eye on a sweatshirt for awhile or that you have been looking for a certain kind of top all summer.  Then, she'll feel like you brought more money because of a specific reason, and she won't feel like she has to keep up with your spending.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Jaws11 on 7/17/2012 10:08:38 AM

oops. celebrity

by artsgurl983 on 11/26/2011 12:36:54 PM

i love her, shes lyk my fav celibrity

by artsgurl983 on 11/26/2011 12:36:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD. herro. can you please like, advise someone to put her on the cover? I think she's amazing. and i think alot of us would love to know more about her, and see someone new on the cover of GL (x thankss !

Hey girly, thanx for the suggestion. Yeah I think she'd look great on the cover too! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by jeanineangel77 on 11/23/2011 7:52:08 PM

some people say i have cat's,i don't have Nickelodeon or Disney Channel...POOP! XP

by divachick422 on 11/23/2011 7:11:03 PM

* lovin the hair *

by filaluvva on 11/23/2011 6:20:00 PM

gamers forever!

luv her role.
shes my fave!

by 4tora9 on 11/23/2011 4:44:54 PM

awesome i want that game and i love Ariana she's so awesome

by Princess Keziyah on 11/23/2011 2:46:42 PM

I like her red hair!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' A loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- but especially music Smile Plus, you don't have to worry about no one posting. We post often. Go to my profile to join!

by svds on 11/23/2011 2:04:29 PM

Omg i love Ariana Grande! She's my favorite actress EVER <3 im gonna have to get this game really soon. i didnt know ari was a gamer girl:p so am i!! haha we have prety much everything in common except for the hairSmile lol!!! cat is my fave character on victorious)1 she's hilarious)2 she's pretty<3)3 she's a great actressSmile i luv her soooooo much!!! hehee glad they finally made an article about her. She deserves it! <333333333 LOVE YOU ARIANA!!!!!!

by GirlyGirl4455 on 11/23/2011 1:16:53 PM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

Sometimes, the worst thing you can do is nothing at all. CLICK for a gripping read about the power of perspective.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!