4 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

8 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Caramel-stuffed snickerdoodles

Looking for a delish treat for your holiday cookie swap? Have we got a goody for you…

Ohh i love snickerdoodles but with the caramel it makes them that much better!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 11/27/2011 4:30:03 PM

this has nothing to do with the post, but I need help! I have one class with this guy and he flirts with me a lot and acts kinda like we're a couple and I'm starting to like him but we're not officially going out or anything. He always sits by me at lunch and has put his arm around me twice. But one day he started talking about how he likes this one girl amd wants to ask her out and he said this right in front of me and all of our friends at lunch. Im not sure if he's like this in every class, but I don't think so because he's pretty shy and doesn't talk much until you get to know him. We have a winter formal coming up and I want him to ask me but there is somewhat of a height difference. Do u think he likes me or is he just a player? And do u think It matters about our height? It could be a little embarrassing because I'm like 2 or 3 inches taller.

Hey girlie,

Don't worry about the height! I was in a relationship once where I was a couple inches taller too, but it really didn't make a difference at all Smile As long as you are both confident and care about each other, you can ignore it! You're doing a great job of flirting and chatting with him already, so just keep it up - and, if possible, do it a little more to really give him the hint that you like him back. If he feels comfortable around you and confident that he won't be rejected, he could totally ask you to the dance Smile It could also help to mention the formal around him and your friends, something about picking a dress maybe, to plant the idea in his head!
Lauren C.

by Girlygirl22werock on 11/27/2011 11:19:17 AM

Come check out my club DIY queens!! You can learn and share amazing craft and recipe ideas! Come and join the fun!!!!!

by Tinyfire14 on 11/27/2011 11:09:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I was wondering if the short story winners are going to be released soon. I really want to know who they are, so do you know when GirlsLife is going to announce them?
~ Thanks, Quest6c

Hey girl,

Stay tuned! I know it's super tough to be patient, but we got lots of amazing entries and it takes some time to sort through them. We don't have any official word yet, but just try to hang in there through the next couple weeks <3 It'll be announced soon!
Lauren C.

by quest6c on 11/27/2011 9:27:14 AM

mmmmm! yum!

by kylee_cheer on 11/27/2011 6:18:43 AM

These look really good! I only wish they put up more gluten-free recipies because my sister hav celac disease. Frown

by Doodle600 on 11/27/2011 1:31:59 AM