Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

2 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

3 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

My bestie doubles up on bras--and for all the wrong reasons

My best friend is 14 and she's constantly wearing two bras. She keeps getting the wrong attention from guys. But what worries me more is...

MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so (deep breath) today i stuffed ma bra. Not that much, a few cotton balls. People noticed my new chest and it felt good. but i kinda feel bad about lying. Should i keep stuffing? Does this make me a bad person?

Hey girl, i don't think you should keep stuffing. You just have to find confidence in the body that you have. It doesn't make you a bad person at all. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ilovesaturdays123 on 12/14/2011 8:51:56 PM

MOD MOD!! Chest Concerns!
I have been kind of conscious about my breasts. While I had my period younger than a lot of my friends but not really early like some I know, I just havent had the growth in my chest like some friends. I am kind of tall and thin compared to others and while I can tell they are getting bigger I am still a little worried.
Is it weird that I have and take pictures of my bare chest every few months to see if they have been getting bigger? I dont let anyone know that I have them, not even my bf or my mom and we talk about a lot of things.

Hey girl, I can defintely understand your concern. Just know that they are growing. Sometimes our bodies will develop and mature and we won't even recognize it. You're defintely healthy girl. No worries. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by luckykel on 12/10/2011 6:36:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I wear a 34C and love structured cup bras but i can't find any cute cheap ones in that size.Any ideas?

Lynae P.

by artistchic99 on 12/10/2011 5:34:20 PM

Hey LoveHappens, an ulcer is a wound that's inside your stomach or intestines. These form when there is a weakness in your stomach or instentine that cannot fight off acid which is creating a sore. If you have one you'll start to feel pain and may start bleeding. But it's a good thing your aches have stopped girly. If you feel anymore pain, and if it gets anymore severe let a doctor know. Glad you're feeling better!!! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/10/2011 5:08:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Lynae P. ( If possible )
Hii!!!
Whats ulcer? I searched it up and it says it happens in adults and rarely in kids. My stomach aches are gone now!( I felt like I had to much acid in my stomach right above my belly button ) But my stomach has became smaller as if I can't eat as much anymore.
It said it had something to do with the acid in your stomach. So can you give me a brief def. of what ulcer is in a way I can understand? Thank you so much byeSmile

by LoveHappens on 12/9/2011 10:30:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I just have 1 or 2 questions that I hope you can answer because I'm lost!
1.) Okay, so do you start growing breasts before or after you get your period?
2.) Is it possible to get your period when you are as flat chested as a wall but have some of the other signs such as cramps on my belly button time to time, pimples here and there, discharge ( since 4th grade in 7th now, I'm 12 ) back pains, headaches time 2 time, no sudden acne. I am sorta stressed since I have been feeling HORRIBLE from bad stomach aches that feels like I have way to much acid in my stomach and I don't no why help on that too. 3.) Why do I feel like I have to much acid in my stomach?
My 2 sisters got their periods at 12 but they are my half sisters so I don't no if that has anything to do with it if they have a different dad. And my mom got hers at 15. Thanks hope you can answer my 3 questions.
ByeSmile

Hey girlie,

1) Generally, girls start growing their breasts at the start of puberty, which happens way before your first period. But often, it takes a while for their breasts to really become visible - you go through a bunch of stages of development, and the first ones are pretty subtle.

2) It's totally possible to get your period even if you're flat-chested! Some girls just naturally don't have much in the boob area - but that doesn't mean they aren't going through puberty and developing normally Smile

3) It's also possible that these stomachaches could be linked to your period, but honestly I don't think it's likely. You'll feel more like an ache lower down if it's cramps - it kinda feels like gas sometimes, to put it bluntly. If it feels like burning in/around your stomach (which is up farther), it could be an ulcer, an allergy, or something else. If it continues for another week or so, I'd probably call my doctor just to see what's up!
Lauren C.

by LoveHappens on 12/8/2011 11:03:43 PM

Mod!
Is it weird if me and my friends compare or talk about our bodies a lot? Like boobs and stuff ( tmi) ? Or are we just demented? Lol

Lynae P.

by mimi_girl12 on 12/7/2011 5:34:38 PM

MOD. MOD. MOD. I'm twelve and I've been the same bra size for like a year. Is that normal? Like I feel like my boobs aren't growing anymore... Also, is it true that when you stop growing so does your boobs?

Hey girlie,

Totally normal, don't sweat it babe! Puberty is a phase so it doesn't all happen in one big growth spurt - your boobs could change sizes (as your hormones fluctuate) til you're 18, even! And they'll change slightly when you're an adult too, like if you take certain medications or have a baby. Try to hang in there while you wait for puberty to run its course and just take care of your body. It's possible you're done growing, but there's no way to predict it. So instead, you should def get a good bra that fits you well...and LOVE your bod! <3
Lauren C.

by katv2114 on 12/1/2011 7:06:34 PM

MOD MOD I have this friend ( 14)who says shes goth and is always saying things like look at those other girls they look so trashy because they act like that . She really likes this guy so she felt that she should wear this really short latex skirt that was barely a shirt to school yesterday to attract this guy and this guy already said he didn't like her and he's not even that type of guy . Hes kinda weird and nerdy. I was mad too because our school has this strict dress code wear all skirts can be know more than 4" above the knee and I've got in trouble in the past for wearing one that was barely that . Yet she was aloud to wear this extremely short tight skirt and not get in trouble for it. She got mad at me because i said it look trashy and she was like no it isn't yet she the type of girl who wears floor skirts .

Hey girlfriend, just let your friend know that she shouldn't have to wear revealing clothing to get a guy's attention. If a boy really likes her, he'll be interested in her personality, mind, and goals not her body. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Pinkkitty13 on 11/30/2011 7:30:16 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Im 16 and my breasts are still really small. They are growing at different sizes. Is that normal and when will the other catch up? Its really bugging me!

Hey Chica,

Your problem is totally normal. Not everyone is blessed with a large chest, but the fact that yours are growing at different sizes shows that they are still growing. Your breasts might never catch up in size, in fact, no woman has breasts the exact same size. If the difference is really dramatic, see a bra specialist at a lingerie store. She can tell you the best bras to wear to make the difference less noticeable.
Rachel N.