AN HOUR AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

2 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

3 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

Boy crazy? Here's how not to annoy your friends

Guy crazed? Your bestie might not be. Here's how to cope...

I got a cute short strapless black dress as a hand me down, but the problem is, its too big. im not sure when i would wear it, but i might be able to make it a bit more casual with leggings or something. (so basically i could dress it up or down) any ideas on anything to do to make it so it fits me better? thanks!Smile

Hey babe!

You can try to shrink it in the dryer. If that doesn't work, you can try to use it as a skirt by wearing a long sleeve sweater on top, or putting a cardigan over it. Or use a belt to draw the attention towards your thin waist! xoxox
Devin A.

by aleesha7 on 11/25/2011 4:58:54 PM

Ok so my bf's birthday is on December 15 and its also going to be our 3 month anniversary. But i have absolutely no idea what to get him! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance(:

Hey babe!

I think you should get him a date for his birthday! Maybe buy him concert tickets, or a bunch of DVDs he's wanted to see and popcorn. You'll make a memory together - and that's the perfect gift! xoxox
Devin A.

by cottoncandy_xoxo on 11/25/2011 4:56:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD ok so since Christmas is coming up, I just got a boyfriend and on December 25th it will be one month and 2 days so what can I get him for a present? I always have troubles cing up with ideas! Thank you!!

Hey babe!

Since you haven't been dating for that long, I think you should give him another date - concert tickets, movie tickets, a picnic basket and blanket, whatever. He'll really appreciate the fact that you want to make future memories together! xoxo
Devin A.

by Dancer1846 on 11/25/2011 4:34:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
OK! Here's my prob: I have a middle school winter dance coming up on December 10th. I want to buy a dress...but when my older sister was in middle school, she never bought a dress for any of her dances. But that's becuz when she was in middle school, the girls never dressed up! I don't want her to get mad when I come home with a dress.
The dress that I'm getting is only $15 so it's not expensive! How do I tell her without making her mad? I really want her to help me with my makeup...but she won't do that if she's mad!
Haley

Hey girl!

I don't think your sister will be mad - I'm sure she'll understand that your school has changed a little bit, and she's probably bought some dresses for her high school dances. Good luck and have fun! xoxox
Devin A.

by fungirl123 on 11/25/2011 4:20:34 PM

I like this guy......A LOT! But, i'm not allowed to date. help?

Hey babe!

Why don't you sit the 'rents down and ask them to rethink their rule? Explain why you think you're mature enough to date and how great this guy is. Show them you're more responsible by picking up more chores around the house. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by ButterflyGirl18 on 11/25/2011 3:18:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
How long does it take for my profile to be moderated???

Hey babe!

It kind of depends on the day. You profile will be up soon! xoxox
Devin A.

by vanessa__rocks on 11/25/2011 3:09:59 PM

MOD MOD I had a friend who kept talking about this guy she really liked but no one else liked him but her including me and I was her best friend so it got really annoying and it turns out he ended up liking a different girl than her who all the other boys in my school liked . Then she caused a bunch of drama because somebody told him she liked him and he said he didn't like her. Arr there anyways I could get her to move on because me and a bunch of other people are sick of her talking about him .

Hey babe!

You could always introduce her to someone else....or you could hand her a pint of ice cream, watch some sappy movies, and tell her this is the last time you'll ever speak his name as a group of friends. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by Pinkkitty13 on 11/25/2011 2:46:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD I really liked this guy a lot and he was all flirty with me too. Everyone said we would make a really cute couple. I was head over heels for him but yesterday was the last time I saw him because he moved to Canada. I already miss him so much and don't know what to do. I can't get over him. I feel so upset, I was crying all night and I just can't get over him. I am so heartbroken!!!!!!!How can I feel better????Plz Help!!! PS I am 14 years old in ninth grade.

Hey babe!

Since he's moving to Canada, you know that you'll probably never be able to date him. Do whatever it takes for you to get over him, and know that in time, you will feel better. xoxox
Devin A.

by nycutie786 on 11/25/2011 2:41:08 PM

so over the summer i broke up with my boyfriend. im not really sure but i think i want him back. the thing is i broke his heart and he lashed out. we havent spoken since july and i think i still have feelings for him. he doesnt trust me because he thinks i cheated on him but i didnt. but hes also friends with another guy i like and i dont know what to do. my friends think the other guy likes me and i dont want to try to get back together with my ex and then realize its a mistake. but then i dont want to go out with the other guy and break my ex's heart again. i am so lost for what to do. the only thing holding me back is that my ex was really clingy and controlling. he didnt let me do ANYTHING and he was so awkward, but i think i miss him. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?
thanks Smile

Hey!

I think you miss being in a relationship and not necessarily dating this dude. I think you really like this other guy, but I think you should spend some time alone being happy with yourself. Once you're happy with yourself, you'll be most happy in a relationship. In other words? Take a break from all boys, focus on yourself, and then maybe try things with this second guy. Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by csdsdancer15 on 11/25/2011 2:13:13 PM

MOD MOD! My bestfriend for 5 years now doesnt go to the samme school as me. So when we hang out and catch up I always have boy news or fam stuff that I tell her all about. But she never has anything to say and it makes me feel bad like she's only listening to me and she doenst have anything to say. She always seems interested in what I say and I feel like I have to tell her about the big events in my life because she is my BFF. Help?!

Hey babe!

Why don't you make an effort to go to her school events so that you could meet her new friends and crushes? Maybe she's slightly uncomfortable talking about them and would rather introduce you to them at a football game or shopping. Let me know how it goes! xoxox
Devin A.