2 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

14 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

17 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

COMMENTS

10 trendy treats for under $25

The gift guide for the chic chick on your list who has everything…

OMG I own that lotion! I love it sooooooooooo much! Bath and Body Works is my fave company in the world!

by kimmycakes14 on 12/24/2011 12:02:51 PM

N OTHING FOR FIVE DOLLARS OR LESS! *sob*

by Charlotte12sky4 on 12/22/2011 8:00:03 PM

haha i have a panda hat!!!! but mines better!!! lol :-D

by CupcakePanda on 12/19/2011 6:15:52 PM

Come check out my club, DIY queens, for great homemade gift ideas! Apply for a position to share your own crafts and recipes, take quizzes, ask questions and more! Join the club and let your creative juices flow!!

by Tinyfire14 on 12/13/2011 7:10:13 PM

Mod! Mod!
A lot of my friends are getting me gifts but I don't know what to get them! What is a simple gift that I can get all my friends at once?

Hey girlie,

Try baking them all cookies! You could wrap them up in red or green cellophane, tie the bundle with a sparkly ribbon, and give it with a bottle of lotion, bubble bath, nail polish, or a gift card! <3
Lauren C.

by caligirl99 on 12/10/2011 9:23:55 PM

I LOVE THE HARAJUKU GIRLS!!! Smile

by xWoodstockx on 12/9/2011 8:34:35 PM

Hey sweet_sofia, I love leg warmers. I think they'd look cute with either gray, black or brown shoes depending on the shade. Boots, tennis shoes or flats will work. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 7:13:50 PM

MOD MOD
So I have purple legwarmers. What kind of shoes do I wear them with? And what color?
Thanks!(:

by sweet_sofia on 12/9/2011 7:06:03 PM

Are you one of those random lovers of unicorns? Always the crazy one? Join my club "UNOpiggies" Join the fun

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/9/2011 5:54:21 PM

sally hansen nail stickers stink

by millia7 on 12/9/2011 5:37:09 PM