2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Removing your wisdom teeth might not be a smart move

After two teens died during or after surgery, doctors are questioning the importance of this right-of-passage…

anesthesia makes me very sick, but i'm still here.(thank goodness)

by monicagrace on 12/8/2012 2:15:21 PM

Technically, you only NEED them out if they're infected or ruining you're teeth's allignment.

by bunnyboo2224 on 9/18/2012 1:54:26 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have to get my wisdom teeth out in two days! And the have to come out because they are going to push into the base of my other teeth making things worse. I was looking for an article to make me feel less anxious but this just made me feel worse! Is there any article that can reassure me?? Please respond!

Hey girl, take a deep breath. Lots and lots of people get their wisdom teeth out and are just fine. The doctors know what they're doing, and aside from a li'l swelling, you probably won't have any problems at all. If you're worried about the anesthesia, they can do the procedure without putting you completely to sleep. Talk to your doctor - he or she will be able to answer all of your questions. The cases in this article are the exception, not the norm. You'll be fine, girl.
Carrie R.

by olympians on 7/11/2012 12:51:58 PM

Scary! I'm so glad everything went fine for my bff when she got her wisdom teeth out a couple months ago.

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/7/2012 6:07:18 PM

im gunna have to have them pulled no matter what!

by watsmyuser on 7/6/2012 9:03:07 PM

Okay, some people do have some complications with this and I can totally agree with you guys to be kinda scared and freaked out. Think though, not many people have complications. You NEED to get them taken out too. Not everyone does get their wisdom teeth, if both your parents did you may get them. Even if both your parents didn't get them you still could. Everyone usually gets braces. Now it is the 21st century and kids want nice teeth. (So did I!) When your wisdom teeth grow in they push the teeth in your mouth so all the braces and everything you got was for nothing! Also wisdom teeth are like a large molar, they don't fit in your mouth right. They hurt as the try to push your teeth out of the way. Getting them out may be scary and a pain, but it is worth it. My older sister got them out. (She is fine and was fine!) She said you are sore but it was worth it. The wisdom teeth hurt her whole mouth. If you don't get your wisdom teeth out you can still have health problems!!!

by BabyDahl13 on 5/1/2012 4:02:07 PM

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with an exceptionally terrific opportunity to read from this site. It's usually very ideal and also full of amusement for me and my office peers to search the blog the equivalent of three times in a week to read through the fresh secrets you have got.

by anjalisnv on 4/10/2012 7:45:45 AM

Tomorrow I'm getting 4 teeth pulled and now I'm freaking out!!! :'(

by mca123 on 3/14/2012 11:50:41 PM

I have no wisdom teeth! That is really scary though!

by monkeybug01 on 3/13/2012 5:10:52 PM

mod mod mod
i was wordering what is an appendices and if u have to take it out

Hey girlie,

The medical condition "appendicitis" is basically when your appendix becomes swollen. Your appendix is a "pouch" located at the beginning of your large intestine and, when it starts to swell up, doctors need to take it out so it doesn't burst. You might know you have appendicitis if you have pain in your lower right abdomen, it hurts worse when you walk/press on it, you experience fever-like symptoms, etc. But the pain is the #1 sign <3
Lauren C.

by cutiepie14231 on 2/16/2012 7:49:13 PM

Hey kjcoolie, who cares what they think? You know the real reason behind you getting braces and that's all that matters. Just think about how nice and straight your teeth are going to look, after you take your braces off and then everyone will be complimenting you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

mod mod mod mod!!!!!!! ok so my teeth are REALLY crooked and people always make fun of it. once i heard some of my "friends" saying "she looks like a f***ing vampire!" i was crushed. now my mom says i have to get braces but im afraid people will think im getting them just b/cthey said that. am i being shallow and should just shrug it off? thakn you!!!!!! Lynae P.

by kjcoolieo on 1/21/2012 6:50:47 PM

Hey rubie, so your teeth may not be your most attractive feature right now, but think about other parts of your body you're proud of. Do you have pretty hair? How about long shapely nails? And don't forget things like your personality, intelligence and talents. We all have things were self-conscious about, but who has time to sit and dwell on negativity? Instead focus on the things you like about yourself. There's so much more to you than your teeth girly! Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!
So, I need braces. Some of my teeth are twisted, and there's a gap between my two front-top teeth and they're crooked. (the gap feels HUGE). I'm nearly 15, I've NEEDED braces since I was 8, and my parents can't afford them. I'm very embarrassed, and when I laugh or smile, I feel that I have to cover my teeth. Is there anything I can do to "boost" my self and make me feel better? Thanks a ton, Ruby<3 Lynae P.

by rubie on 1/18/2012 5:05:47 PM

My dad's dentist wanted him to get his wisdom teeth out because "it might cause problems 20 years from now.'' 20 years later there's no problems

by 12coco on 1/16/2012 5:19:37 PM

Don't be scared to get your wisdom teeth out! I'm 12 and got mine out (which is rare for a 12 year old to have them because your wisdom teeth will grow when you're around 17 and up). I had them removed a month ago and it didn't hurt at all! If they think you will have complications, they send you the to hospital to get them out. The chance of you dying is like 1 in a million. Besides, this procedure is preformed around 25,000 times a week or so in America!

by natsaysrawr on 1/16/2012 10:34:25 AM

im 13 and i have braces, both of my sisters had their Wisdom Teeth taken out and I'm scared i might also have to get my taken out!

by DDMM4EVA on 1/15/2012 10:28:20 AM

OMG. That really scares me b/c I might have to get my wisdom teeth! NOW, I'm really scared! :/

by katv2114 on 1/12/2012 9:24:31 PM

Mod mod!
I'm scared! I have to get Dental surgery, because my tooth will not come in. Well I have a consultation with the oral surgeon on wendsday and my orthodontist said that they are going to nock me out... I'm guessing he means give me anestisia well, I don't think that I have even been given anestisia before, so what's it like? And I have asthma so will the anistisia have any effect on that? I'm really scared because what they are gonna have to do is cut my gum attach something to the tooth then attach that to a chain then attach the chain to the wire in my braces...... I'm really scared! Please help!

Hey girl,

I recently got my wisdom teeth out, so I can totally understand what you're feeling! It's scary and way nerve-wracking...but it's something that has to be done to keep you healthy. To answer your first question, anesthesia sort of feels like taking a nap. They'll probably hook you up to an IV with a needle (I know, it sounds scary but it takes two seconds) and put some medicine in there...and then you'll get a little sleepy and before you know it, you'll be waking up in recovery. The whole process is seriously that easy! When you wake up, you'll feel tired and groggy so you'll probably want to sleep the rest of the day when you get home. Write a list of questions before your consultation (will anesthesia make me feel weird, will my asthma be a problem, what can I eat after surgery, etc.) to make sure you have everything covered before your surgery. It's normal to be nervous - it's not like we casually go in for dental surgery every day! But you will be FINE. This sounds like a routine surgery that they do all the time, so trust them when you ask questions and know they'll take care of you. And you'll be so glad to have this tooth sorted out!
Lauren C.

by Girlzrock123 on 1/8/2012 1:39:29 AM

I Just got my appendix out which is even MORE risky. i was under anosthesia for more than an hour and im fine! my brother just got 3 of his wisdom teeth out and hes fine too! its really nothing to worry about Smile

by k4ndyk4ne3 on 1/7/2012 9:56:38 AM

MOD
I have a really big issue! I think I might be pregnant and I'm only 15...But the problem is, I have no recollection at all of ever losing my virginity! I haven't had my period in a few months, my breasts were tender about a month ago, and recently I've been waking up feeling really dizzy and not good, but it disappears by the afternoon. Tong Is there a disease that mimics pregnancy or what? help Tong

Im fairly certain youre not pregnant. Periods are often very unpredictable and it may take some time to become normal. I would talk to your doctor about being dizzy and your period but i wouldnt stress it. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by fastbutterflyer on 1/1/2012 5:11:30 PM

I am going to need to... And well you'll kind of have more probs if you need them out but don't get em out then if you do... Cuz its guaranteed probs if you dont get em out

by hermione&ron on 1/1/2012 11:23:08 AM

MOOOOOOOOOOD
I sweat a lot. There are always big sweat stains on my shirt by the end of the day. How can I stop sweating so much. It's making me very insecure usually I'm very confident. Pllleeeeaaasssseee help.

Hey girlie,

Try keeping a stick of deodorant in your locker at school! Sneak it into a purse or pocket, then touch up throughout the day. You could also try a clinical strength deodorant, which is designed for people who sweat more and need more protection. If that doesn't do the trick, ask your doc! Smile
Lauren C.

by Kui on 12/31/2011 9:03:41 PM

I just got mine out a few days ago, and it's not as bad as this article states! Like all surgeries, there are risks, but during my consultation they made it perfectly clear that if anything bad happened, it won't be forever. (aka, bruised nerve with 4 month healing process. punctured sinus with 3 week healing process... etc) And I had no choice but to get them out, I'm 15 and all four were fully impacted already. I could feel the pressure from them against my other teeth several days before I got them out, and it hurt. SO it was preventing future problems, and problems I was having.
And the surgery itself is not scary at all! If you're like me, they'll give you gas first to keep you relaxed (mixed with tons of oxygen) and give you an IV and in less than an hour, you're waking up. All done.
So, for all those girlies who are scared, it's not bad at all! All you have to worry about is what kind of ice cream you get afterward. Smile

by ally-oop on 12/29/2011 4:43:52 PM

Well thank y'all for getting us all scared :S

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 12/23/2011 10:33:03 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! I weigh more than almost all of my friends, and I don't get it. We look exactly the same! My mom says it's because I am more muscular from all the excersizing I do, but I'm not sure. Why do I weigh more than my friends who are the same size as me?

Hey girlfriend, every girl's bod is different. It's the same reason someone can be the same age, height and weight and look worlds apart. It's really just a genetics thing, but no worries you sound perfectly healthy. I'm sure you look great girl. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by abm25 on 12/23/2011 2:42:42 PM

haha. i handed over my apendix before i even hit 11

by iluvjb12 on 12/22/2011 5:40:04 PM

I have a question... I haven't been on for a while, but why did you remove the my bod section?? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Don't worry - we didn't remove it! We just moved it somewhere where it makes more sense - the "Health & Fitness" section! Click here to zoom right over there Smile
Lauren C.

by emilee571 on 12/22/2011 5:03:21 PM

I got my wisdom teeth out a year and a half ago. I was terrified; I didn't know how great the chance was of having complications, but I thought the anesthesia might kill me. Obviously, I was fine, and it was a good thing for me that I got them out, because otherwise, the roots of my wisdom teeth would've strangled some of my nerves. Like any surgery, there are risks involved, but for me, it paid off.

by WritingChic on 12/22/2011 1:05:58 PM

Okay listen, I had all of my severely impacted wisdom teeth taken out over the summer and I'm fine. It's nothing to be worried about, trust me. Don't worry about what they're saying about lack of oxygen, I have asthma and they put me under and I came out perfectly healthy Smile

by irish514 on 12/20/2011 7:00:16 PM

I am really scared now because I just had mine extracted recently!!!!

by noodles88 on 12/20/2011 4:26:07 PM

Oh God, I am really scared now because I just had mine taken out recently.

by noodles88 on 12/20/2011 4:24:47 PM

EEK i definetely dont want my wisdom teeth taken out after reading this scary :-/

one more thing ive been dating this really nice guy at my school for a while and lately hes been acting a lot dif like not as happy he seems pretty upset i know he doesnt have the best life at home i really want to help him what should i do?

by Monkeygirl2011 on 12/20/2011 1:33:40 PM

I got my appendices out when I was 6 because I had appendicitis.

by Cutesweetie2017 on 12/20/2011 8:46:49 AM

Great. I have to get mine removed TOMORROW.

by christineah111 on 12/19/2011 6:24:43 PM

:O My friend is having his taken out today! I hope he is okay!!!!!!!!!!

by lpulley on 12/19/2011 5:15:26 PM

Of course, with any surgery, you have a (very low) percentage of malpractice. Meghan D.

by Browniej12 on 12/19/2011 12:37:02 PM

Are you people serious with this? I totally agree with @lockettte221.. this is definitely something that should NOT have been posted. I had my wisdom teeth pulled in October and was perfectly fine. In this article you say that the anesthesia caused all of the complications. Sounds to me like this a problem with the anesthesiologist not doing their job correctly.. Wisdom teeth have nothing to do with this. All you are doing is scaring girls who have to have surgery. You are scaring people such as @geniuschick123, who now claims that she does not want to have her wisdom teeth pulled. Most of these girls will have to have their wisdom teeth pulled at some point in their life, and whenever their dentist or orthodontist tells them that, they will remember this article and be absolutely terrified. Way to go Girls Life, you have now scared thousands of girls. Good job.

by graciegurl on 12/18/2011 5:55:12 PM

GirlsLife, I think its really inconsiderate that you would tell girls this. These are only 2 people out of millions. Think of the other problems you could potentially have if not removed, such as cancer, cavities, nerve damage, or problems with the lips or mouth, and the pain of them growing in. Wisdom teeth surgery may be uncomfortable, even dangerous, but it is certainly "a smart move".

by lockettte221 on 12/17/2011 9:55:40 PM

Cool. Now if my dentist ties to put their hands in my mouth for this I'll bite them until they get out.

by Liv*laff*luv on 12/17/2011 8:34:15 PM

My dentist/orthodontist person hasn't mentioned anything about taking mine out, but I'm assuming they're eventually going to bring it up. I now have all the reasons that I need to NOT have them taken out. Hello! Only 12% actually have problems?? Um, no thank you.

by geniuschick123 on 12/17/2011 5:36:14 PM

about the whole 12% thing...yeah when i was 3 i had my appendictis almost burst inside me and i almost died...guess im part of that 12%...:'''''''''''''''''''''(
*plus i have a really small mouth and have already needed extractions in the front...hope i dont die when i get my wisdom teeth out in a couple years!!!!!!!!!!!:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

by hockeygirl1999 on 12/17/2011 5:16:09 PM

I will never have surgery ever again! I know someone that had surgery and the anethesia didn't work all the way. She was awake the whole time and couldn't move and tell the doctor she could feel it. I don't wanna chance it.....

by jellybean1998 on 12/17/2011 4:50:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD !
I just got my eyebrows and my lip waxed and its really red! I have a date in two hours! What can I do to make the redness go away?! HELP!
-Jordan

Hey girl, try on some moisturizing lotion. That will help a lot. The redness takes an hour or so to go away. I think by two hours, you'll be fine! If you have cover up, you could put a little on. That might help a bit too. Don't worry! =]
lauren r.

by gymnastics172 on 12/17/2011 2:33:36 PM

I'm missing 8 adult teeth, including my wisdom teeth... so no worries!

by thecupcakequeen on 12/17/2011 11:20:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I came on here to see if you had any words of advise for getting wisdom teeth out.... Not even kidding I've been looking up stuff then I thought to myself maybe gl has some words of advise. To my surprise I saw a story about wisdom teeth on the front page... Sorry but you made me more freaked out about getting them out!!!!! I'm 14 in 8th grade and getting my wisdom teeth plus another tooth out on Tuesday. Frown ahhhhh. My tummy is twisting and turning now! Do you have any advice?

Hey girl,

People get their wisdom teeth out all the time, and most of them are fine. These cases are rare (but scary)! If you and your parents trust the doctor you're going to, you will probably be fine, but there is a chance (as with any procedure) of harm. Talk to your mom and doc about your fear -- you're probably not the first one to be scared, and they'll have answers to the technical questions of the surgery risks.

Meghan D.

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 12/17/2011 9:48:20 AM

Not after this I probably wont!!!!!! I'm so freaked out now!!!!

by winzers22 on 12/16/2011 11:56:12 PM

I get what everyone is saying, that the chances of this happening to you are slim. But is the risk of death worth it?

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join! svds

by svds on 12/16/2011 10:10:42 PM

MODS!
this is my 3rd times posting this but is a ten step workout routine that lasts between 30-45 minutes a day a good workout? i do it 6 days a week. i am also eating healthier and less. i want to be able to wear a bikini by summer and that means losing about 15 pounds. is this workout good or bad? will it be effective at losing weight or just keep me the same way i am now?

Hey girlie,

It's definitely good to get moving for 45 minutes a day! By doing it in multiple steps, you keep things interesting and mix it up. As long as you have fun, it'll be a great plan! You'll burn calories and will probably get toned, but try not to be disappointed if you don't lose lots of weight. Just focus on being as healthy as possible - the confidence in your bod will come with time! <3
Lauren C.

by bubbles3956 on 12/16/2011 9:59:03 PM

I do realize this should be a caution, but I've never had a wisdom tooth, but seriously, people have wisdom teeth out ALL the time! Don't freak out girls..don't freak out if you have to have a wisdom teeth out...I bet you'll be fine! But I do pray for April's family and the other girl's family...such a tradegy Frown

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 12/16/2011 9:27:29 PM

I really don't want to get my wisdom teeth pulled, but I probably wil... Frown

by caligirl99 on 12/16/2011 8:31:25 PM

Is this article designed to frighten us? I had mine removed a few months ago...and nearly everyone I know will have them removed. A majority of complications are not directly due to extraction of the teeth, but rather poor care afterwards. The fact is wisdom teeth removal is usually a smart choice...Brushing the back teeth thoroughly is already difficult, imagine more teeth back there. If extraction is recommended look into it, and get MANY opinions. As long as you trust the oral surgery center you intend to use and go in confident all should be well. The worst thing you could do is panic before going into surgery. Take it easy and if something strange goes on afterwards tell someone! Follow instruction to care for your mouth and you will avoid most of the complications completely. Let's try not to scare readers...simply keep them informed.

by amberd1016 on 12/16/2011 8:04:00 PM

Seriously, I completely agree. It really isn't the SAFEST thing to do. Why do something when you don't have to? I have braces, and my orthodontist said that I wouldn't have to have my wisdom teeth out because it wasn't a big problem.

by Catalyn on 12/16/2011 7:30:11 PM

My brother got his out 2 years ago. He's fine. Last year I had to have 5 teeth removed while under anesthesia, one of which was a wisdom tooth. I don't think it's the teeth that are to blame, I think it's the anesthesia. Because honestly, I had to have that tooth taken out or else my 12-year molar wouldn't have been able to come in. 11,000 out of 5 million is only 22%. So 78% are fine, and the rest have mostly minor complications. Why don't we find out the statistic of dying under/right after anesthesia, and then compare that to the number of people who need it for other types of surgeries. Because let's face it, without the risk of anesthesia, some people would die anyway, and I'm not just talking about teeth here.

by French Toast on 12/16/2011 7:03:19 PM

Ok so listen up chicas. So what if 2 people died. like they said millions of people get them out and are just fine. the 'problems' the talk about aren't necisary life threatening...just uncomfortable. My cousin just got hers out and was just fine. Both my parents got them out like 30 years ago. If they had thiers out safely even without the modern technology then you can too. don't be afraid. you'll all be fine. Smile

by swimmerchic96 on 12/16/2011 6:58:31 PM

@HappySunshine when they remove your wisdom teeth they don't just pull them. The actually dig in the gum and break them to bits and then remove them

by cittycat1998 on 12/16/2011 6:29:04 PM

You forgot to mention the chance of having problems. 11,000 a year? there are hundreds in a day. You don't even have to be under anistesia

by cittycat1998 on 12/16/2011 6:27:44 PM

@smilysevvie you dont have a choice if they come out or not. it depends on how they grow in and if there is room in your mouth.

by catlover26 on 12/16/2011 4:50:06 PM

i got my wisdom teeth out last summer and i went under anethesia but my teeth we going to start moving if they didnt come out. also you don't yave to be put to sleep they can numb you mouth.

by catlover26 on 12/16/2011 4:46:34 PM

This is just to scare you, I got my wisdom teeth extracted a week ago and I'm perfectly fine. These are just rare occurrences guys...

by AnimeLover-x on 12/16/2011 4:34:56 PM

My older sister actually just got hers taken out this morning! So this sorta freaks me out, but she is fine right now. And my other older sister had hers taken two years ago and is fine. I think if you already had braces, wisdom teeth can mess up your new, perfect smile. So, you should get them taken out!

by trina553 on 12/16/2011 4:28:54 PM

Oh, and I'll be able to call myself wise, too. ;)

by smileysevvie on 12/16/2011 4:18:55 PM

I don't plan on getting them out anyways. Wisdom teeth... big deal.

by smileysevvie on 12/16/2011 4:18:21 PM

wow, good time for me to click on this, i get mine removed in a month

by cupcake95234 on 12/16/2011 4:15:45 PM

OMG THAT IS SO SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope I never get my teeth pulled out. Is it just wisdom teeth, or all of them that can kill you? I WILL NEVER GET MY TEETH PULLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by HappySunshine on 12/16/2011 4:12:09 PM

OMG WHY DID YOU POST THIS!!!! IM SCHEDULED TO HAVE MY WISDOM TEETH OUT IN 4 DAYS!!!!!!

by christineah111 on 12/16/2011 3:56:05 PM

I haven't gotten them yet but when I do, I'll probably get them taken out but this article made me so scared!!

by sweetooth on 12/16/2011 3:28:07 PM

This made me so scaredd! i have to get mine out in a couple of years! but i dont want to die Frown

by nomnomz324 on 12/16/2011 3:22:04 PM

MOD!
i havent gotten my wisdom teeth out yet, but does everyone have to get them taken out? and why couldnt i just keep them? im so confused! :{

Nobody has enough room in their mouth for their wisdom teeth.  If they come in, which for some people they don't, then they're likely to cause you pain.  If you want to know whether or not you'll get them, check with your parents, it's generally the same for you as it was them.
Jordan S.

by Alle93 on 12/16/2011 3:13:40 PM

I heard about that. I hope never get my wisdom teeth. Tong

by foodiejr99 on 12/16/2011 2:11:07 PM

Oh my God. This totally freaked me out; I am so hoping i don't get my wisdom tooth and that no one else dies from it. BTW, if anyone can answer this: Does everyone get their wisdom teeth?

by Smasheroo on 12/16/2011 1:00:53 PM

I already had mine removed over the summer. It's not that bad except for the bits of pain you get afterward if you don't take meds at the right time. I remember fighting the anesthesia to see how long I could go. I went to blink and had my eyes closed for what I thought was maybe 20 seconds, but when I opened them again, the doctor said, "ok your done" I was like "!! Woah!!!"

by spazzygirI on 12/16/2011 12:41:53 PM

i just got my wisdom teeth pulled out an hour ago! this scares meee

by retef on 12/16/2011 12:11:17 PM

I'm supposed to get my wisdom teeth removed within the next couple months. I am already wickedly afraid to get them taken out, but now after reading this I'm 10x more afraid Frown

by fibromyalgiasucks on 12/16/2011 10:22:45 AM

I had my wisdom teeth out about 5 years ago. Yes, I was scared but I knew that it would have to be done. My wisdom teeth were coming in at an odd angle in my mouth. If the dentist would have let them be then it would have messed up everything braces had done for me. Sometimes having your wisdom teeth removed is necessary to have a beautiful smile Smile

by ktgirl104 on 12/16/2011 9:46:22 AM

WOW.............. Im SUPER scared now!!!!!! {I Always's have been} EPPPPP My older brother {23} Got his wisdom teeth out safely but i dont know Frown

by Emma2112 on 12/16/2011 8:42:08 AM

u r right, GL i don't think that having wisdom teeth removed is such a good idea...

by kewauneegal on 12/16/2011 7:42:55 AM

That sounds really scary. Hey girls! Join my club Mr. UNOpiggy. You know you want to...

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/16/2011 7:38:48 AM

Not having to have them removed runs in my family.. I've never felt so lucky Frown

by revolutionary_chick on 12/16/2011 7:24:51 AM

I had mine out this summer, and my older sister got hers out a couple months after. We're both fine!

by rock-itpop on 12/16/2011 2:23:07 AM

omg i'm going to have my w. teeth removed ... in a few years! [scared] Frown

by islandgirl23 on 12/16/2011 12:22:33 AM

Now that I read this I don't WANT to remove my wisdom teeth!! D: But my brother JUST got them out like, 3 days ago!!! :OOO

by girlygirl1239 on 12/16/2011 12:07:17 AM