2 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

6 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

7 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Candy cane cutie

My school has been selling candy grams this week before we go on winter break. When my crush and I walk to class we stopped to...

awww!! that's so sweet! wish it would happen to me....

by cupcakegenius on 12/20/2011 7:05:10 PM

How freakin' adorable :-D

I wish my crush would do this with me!

by Malgal22 on 12/20/2011 6:51:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Do u have any recommendations for a really effective deoderant/antipersperant?! Im gettin a new one tomorow and the clinical strength ones smell really bad to me so i want a EFFECTIVE REGULAR one...please help!! I sweat alot so it needs to work well! And also, does applying your regular deoderant at night make it work better?????? Thanks!

I use secret clinical stength - regular scent - and i think it smells wonderful. However Im not a huge expert on deodorants so I cant really tell you a good normal one. Maybe try secret? They seem pretty good for normal deodorant. As for the night time question it does help you stay fresh all night. Ive heard its a good idea. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by paramoregurl on 12/20/2011 6:02:27 PM

awww thts so cute

by snicker on 12/20/2011 6:01:33 PM

Hey girlies! Join this club DIY queens. It's fun and for all off those creative gals out there.

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/20/2011 5:56:50 PM

Lianna- If you want to become a model you have to have a portfolio with pictures of you to give to agencies and job applications.A good portfolio can be hundreds to even thousands of dollars although I got mine for free because the people hired me and included it in my job because some of my portfolio pics were used as print. I know this because i am a model and I do print and runway shows. Modeling is a great career and my passion but it does take lots of work. I get blisters from my heels and I cant even tell you how many sleepovers/group events ive missed just to attend a training class. You can make money and its amazing so best of luck(:

by alipali on 12/20/2011 5:19:25 PM

cute

by millia7 on 12/20/2011 5:06:06 PM

Hey my school is selling candy cane grams too! But the teachers have to check what we write first. Sigh... Youre lucky!

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/20/2011 4:42:01 PM

My school is doing that this week too! Unfortunately I'm not as lucky a girl as you are

by maggie183 on 12/20/2011 3:46:38 PM

Wowzers, someone has candy grams other than my school? Epic.

by AlwaysDreamer on 12/20/2011 3:41:59 PM