8 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

AN HOUR AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

Chilly outside? 10 H-O-T dates for winter

H-O-T ideas for you and your cutie on the chilliest days.

Christmas is in summer where we live so alot of these wouldnt work. Oh and it never snows

by Synchrostar on 8/2/2012 11:56:07 AM

ok so i like this guy but my he is my best friend ex should i go 4 it or forget it hellllpppp

by livelonglife on 1/21/2012 10:47:45 PM

Hey horsebackrider12, I think you both should make a promise to each other to always remain friends no matter what happens. It may be hard to do at first, but if you two really work at it it can happen. Hope this helps! Xoxo

My BGF just asked me out. Were really close and we both like each other and just found that out. I really don't want our friendship to end if we break up because were so close. Should I go for it anyways? Lynae P.

by horsebackrider12 on 1/21/2012 8:25:15 PM

*MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey! So my bf and I are super duper happy together. he's an amazing boyfriend, probably the most amazing ever and super sweet! anyways since we're going to Winter Formal together (he asked me in the sweetest way ever!), our group of friends were talking about how most dates will probably find somewhere to go make out and stuff. He said that he didn't wanna do that coz he didn't want to like "make me loose my innocence in that way" or something. I honestly have never had a real bf. He's my first. And my first kiss. What do you think he means?
Thanks!!! <3

Hey girl,

Your guy sounds great -- he doesn't want to push you into anything you're not ready for, which is really awesome! If you want to kiss him, you can do it without going overboard, but if you both want to take things slow, that's great too! Just make sure you're on the same page.

Meghan D.

by inluvwithboyz on 1/21/2012 3:15:33 AM

MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so last month I started cyber school because of some serious issues going on at school, and my boyfriend lives like 5 minutes away from me, and I go to Wednesday night church with him, but we don't really get to see each other a lot. I really miss him and cry a lot. I mean we call almost every day and email everyday, but do you know anyways that we could be together? Like cute things to do on the weekend (besides going to one of our houses since we already do that.) I'm really in need of this!! Thank you!!!

Hey babe,

You just gotta be creative! There's no reason why you can't see each other more often Smile Do homework together after school, see movies, go bowling, try new restaurants or try cooking together at home, go for walks, play video games, etc. Just commit to making plans (rather than waiting for him or thinking you ONLY have to do it on a certain day) and you'll feel way better!!
Lauren C.

by SoccerBabe07 on 1/13/2012 11:45:09 PM

Today the guy i like, -a year older- and i got placed in the same gifted and talented classSmile on the bus he talked and talked and talked about how us two need to find an activity (in the G&T program we pick a activity every morning and go there for the hour) we both like so we can work in a group together (he said by group he meant me & him) hahaSmile it made me happy untill his ex cam up and said "what about me?" well then i got really happy again when he said just me &himSmile

by baileybluu on 1/12/2012 8:34:31 PM

Going to the beach? cool

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 7:44:09 PM

These are cute ideas. I also admire how you at GL reminds girls that volunteering will bring couples closer together. Smile

by Malgal22 on 12/26/2011 6:58:39 PM

MOD MOD!So me and my boyfriend have had an odd start.We both liked each other for awhile and tried dating but both didn't feel comfortable.We quickly realized that we couldn't be without each other,then got in a stupid argument.Neither of our parents knew about the this.Now, we are back together and everything is going great. I told my parents and he told his.Problem:my parents want to meet him and I'm really scared that they will not like him. This is my first boyfriend that I have told them about because I think it will last.Him and I are so different.He doesn't get the greatest grades in school but I am a top student. He could be considered kind of a bad boy but I really like him.They wantto meet him and I was thinking of some cute date ideas.I am not really into the cold weather though,and neither is he.I was thinking a Harry Potter movie marathon sometime this week and he thought that would be amazing. Any other suggestions for dates and ways to make him meeting my parents easier?

Just have him come over the house. Watching a movie is always good and maybe even playing video games is a good idea. Something where just you 2 will be participating but your parents can come join if they would like. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by pianostar3 on 12/25/2011 8:43:55 PM

Ok so I like this Guy and he's a year older than me. One day he came by to ssit next to me so I moved over so he would have more room but he sat next to me even closer. After that I was talking to my friend on gmail on my phone (he was still sitting next to me its still the same time,day, etc.) and she was sad so I asked her and it was this big drama with him (the Guy I like) and she explained it to me. When we were talking (my friend) he (still sitting next to me) said "who ya talking to?" And put his head on my shoulder while his face was touching mine and he read the message she sent me. He kept his head there for a long time even after I switched the chat to one with my other friend about the Guy she likes. He read what she sent and said in a sadish voice "who's jarred?" I told him if was just the Guy my friend liked and he said happily "oh ok". I'm so sorry that was really long but I'm just so confused does it seem like he likes me? He has a gf though... thanks!

It does seem a bit weird. He is showing signs of liking you. However if he has a girlfriend steer clear of him. Its not worth the heartache. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.