1 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

4 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

5 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

8 books we wanna read in 2012

Got a bunch of bookstore gift cards from relatives who didn’t know what else to buy you? Now you’re stuck with loads of moolah for reads and you...

I like Gallagher girls too. BUT..
WHERE IS THE INHERITANCE CYCLE!?!? THEY ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS! AND TRUST ME GIRLS, I'VE READ OVER 100 NOVELS SINCE LAST SCHOOL YEAR!
THEY ARE THE BESTESTEST EVER!
ALSO, THE MOVIE ROCKS AND I LOVE ED SPELEERS! LOOK HIM UP!

by Danerka on 4/2/2012 5:31:56 PM

The Boy on Cinnamon Street was great.

by SelG4Ever on 3/31/2012 6:37:32 PM

I can't wait for The Fame Game and Out of Sight, Out of Time!!! I have read alll the other books in both series!!!

by nycdreamer12 on 3/3/2012 5:15:02 PM

where is the last book in the Maxium ride series. it comes out in Feburary and i cant wait

by luvmonkey1313 on 1/28/2012 2:55:38 PM

i have to get out of sight out of mind!

by luvmonkey1313 on 1/28/2012 2:54:49 PM

The Gallagher Girls series are AMAZING!!!! I'm reading the first one right now for the second time.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 1/27/2012 11:21:50 AM

OMG!!!! I CANNOT wait for Dreaming Awake! And Stunning of course. I love PLL!!!

by NightWorldLuver on 1/26/2012 2:33:19 PM

i read the book Falling Under and it was amazing! i wasn't expecting another book after it, but i HAVE TO READ IT!!! can't wait to get my hands on itSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 1/11/2012 10:14:12 PM

The fame game sounds good Smile

Hey girls! This is Kayla9, and I wanted to let you know that I give advice on:
-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/9/2012 2:49:06 PM

DREAMING AWAKE!!!! i LOVED Falling Under sooo much!!!! YAY!!

by blackdragon on 1/8/2012 1:09:05 AM