2 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

6 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

7 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Is Taylor Swift taking another try at the big screen?

And it seems the movie is right up her alley...

if taylor swifts in it, you bet ill be seeing it!!! Smile

by sydneybean37 on 1/5/2012 5:22:13 PM

Girls don't freak out yet no one has confirmed she has the role. Leah Michelle and Scarlet Johansen are als in the running for Eponine. I know Swift is only in the running for her fan base, but everyone should still see it. Hugh Jackman is playing the lead of Val Jean and he has a tony and got his start in the Royal British Theater. Russel Crowe will be Javert and Helena Bonham Carter Smile will take on Madame Thénardier(Love) and Sacha Baron Cohen as Monsieur Thénardier. Also Amanda Seyfried isn't definite either even though she would play a great Cossette. Besides the Swift possibility the cast looks great.

by arg5890 on 1/5/2012 4:21:00 PM

I love tay, but she should stick with singing!

by Luv2Sing16 on 1/5/2012 3:16:30 PM

No taylor is not right for something like les miserables. she would be too cheesy for something that means the miserables

by kate_jude828 on 1/5/2012 2:52:45 PM

I think they may be okay. But I'm an actual actress. I'd make a better Cossette. And my Aunt (who played this part on BROADWAY!) would make a better Eponine than Taylor. Acting is in my blood. Bad country singing is in hers.

by angelicjade on 1/5/2012 2:36:30 PM

Am I the only one who thinks that actresses are now always trying to be singers and singers are trying to be actresses?

by Dreamweaver15 on 1/5/2012 1:07:22 PM

I agree with coco_luvr, be a singer, not a actress!

by Dreamweaver15 on 1/5/2012 1:05:48 PM

okay, she is not an actress. she is a singer. and Les Mis is like one of the best musicals ever! don't ruin it by making it into a movie, and a bad one at that.

by coco_luvr on 1/5/2012 12:58:16 PM

I love Taylor Swift but I do not think she right for the role at all. They are just trying to make it into a movie teens will go see.

by fairychick on 1/5/2012 9:15:56 AM

She's way wrong for the part! So is Amanda Seyfried! I realize that they think they will sell tickets, but it's going to be awful! Taylor Swift cannot pull off Eponine, it's much to emotional for her, she needs to stick to singing

by TeamPotter on 1/5/2012 8:32:46 AM