25 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

12 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

15 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

COMMENTS

My crush is still hung up on his ex

I really like him, but I don't want to be a rebound girl. Should I still make a move?

Hi. I've had a huge crush on this guy for a while.. and nobody at all knew about it. When I was at the formal the other day, he ran all the way from work (hes 15) into our school and asked me to a movie with him. Of course I said yes and he ran all the way back to his job. I was so happy. But lately we have been talking but he jasnt really paid any attention to me in school. Only in texts. Oh and btw hes been in love with this one girl since like 5th grade and she recently decided to date him... but she dumped him like 4 days later. I think hes still in love with her or something. Because he wont actually ask me to be his girlfriend, but he asked me to the movies. And a day before he asked me, he said he would never stop loving that girl. Im sad because I really like him. But idk if im his rebound or what not. HELP.

by Emily63 on 6/4/2013 6:19:40 PM

MOD Today was a really bad day so in science our teacher said somethin abt 8th grade banquet and the guy I likes best friend says so what r u gonna do now since "Bob" already has a date? It was in a rude way and I was embarrasses because "Bob" was right there! I tried so hard not to cry because "Bob" was going to ask me, he told my friends tht he wanted to ask me twice and then after science my friend in another class told me the girl he asked and I was like but he hates her...and she was like ik... I tried so hard not to cry all day and the worst part one of them is telling everyone I was there wen he asked her after school and started cussin at them and I went home with my friends tht day! They get everything they want an my guy friends mom texted my mom and said I want u to kno that that group of girls forced him to ask her and the schools talking about how he can't stand her. What do I do? I'm so upset they get everythin they want! What can I do?

Hey girl!

Sounds like a complicated sitch. Try to focus on what you know for sure: Bob asked out a girl and his friend said that he has a date in front of Bob. The rest seems like vague hear-say. If you feel like someone is being mean to you, point out that that person is being mean, and if you feel like crying, unless class is in session, cry it out. As sad it sounds, sometimes it takes some people a few tears to make them realize their mistake and feel guilty about it.

I would say give yourself a few days to put things in perspective. Things that seem really embarrassing at the moment seem actually kind of funny after some time, and people are usually too busy thinking about their own bad moments to remember others'. And then scan around for guys who seem like someone you'd wanna date and try striking up a conversation, even if he doesn't ask you to the banquet, you'll still gain a friend.
Krupali D.

by SnowBoarder88 on 3/20/2012 7:52:15 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hey , hey , hey ,!
This time I'm not here for me, I'm here for a best friend. Okay, here I go . Her and this boy named "Justin #1" used to date for like, three weeks . Then he broke up with her because he said that he doesn't feel like he's ready for a relationship , or something like that . But , the thing was that as they were going out , her feeling came stronger , and then when they broke up she was a bit sad . Don't worry . I comforted her, n we ate ice cream n stuff and she later got back on her feet . She then dated another boy named "Justin #2" ( they dated for a REALLY short time)but then they broke up. The thing was, that when she n Justin #2 were dating, she still had strong feelings for Justin #1. So, now she still likes Justin #1 (Alot) and doesn't know what to do . I don't think that she wants to be over him yet .They already act like their a couple .!Help? Thx .! <3

Hey babe,

She doesn't have to force herself to get over him, because these things do take time. But she can't dwell on him and focus only on him. He already told her he wasn't ready for a relationship...which could've been truthful, or maybe he didn't feel as strongly for her and was trying not to hurt her feelings, or maybe he wanted to be single again so he didn't feel held back, etc. It could've been any number of reasons, but the point is - he let her go. She needs to remember that and focus on HER instead! Do things to make her feel empowered and confident, surround herself with her besties (sounds like you did an awesome job helping her through that breakup), and remind herself there are so many new guys out there. Sometimes it works out where you get another chance with an ex, but there are so many old emotions and old drama here that it sounds way too complicated <3 She deserves better!
Lauren C.

by Cejaec on 1/13/2012 10:07:44 PM

MODMODMOD
OK. So there is this boy that I kind of like,
The other day one of his teammates came up and told me that he was going to ask me out and what I was going to say. I just kind of gave him a weird look and he went away.
That same boy and one other one has said the same thing for three days.
What do you think is going on? Do you think he'll ask me out or are they just fooling around?

Hey babe,

It totally sounds like they're teasing him and that he could totally be crushin' on you! Try to wait it out. If they keep it up and nothing seems to happen, it's possible they might just be having a little fun fooling around. But if he acts awkward around you, compliments or teases you, or eventually asks you out...then they were probably goofing off because of the crush he has Smile
Lauren C.

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/6/2012 11:51:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD i am at an ok height but i wish i was taller. i am jealous of the taller girls my age and celebrities that are taller than me. how can i accept my height and get rid of this jealousy?

Hey girlie,

It's totally possible that you might grow - you're still going through puberty, so a growth spurt isn't out of the question! But you need to learn to accept your bod at every stage, not constantly wish it could be different. Treat your body well by working out, eating right, and dressing for your body type. Being healthy will make you feel way more confident! And remind yourself of the things you have that those taller girls don't have - you're good at certain things, work hard, and have your own beautiful physical qualities and personality traits. (Plus, you can wear heels!) Remind yourself about your strengths and all the people that love you - for just the person you are. <3 That's what matters most!
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 1/6/2012 8:57:40 PM

Hey wxyz22, I know you really want to help your friend, but there's not much you can do. Just give her advice and let her know you're there for her no matter what happens. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD,MOD,MOD,
my bestie's BF told to her face that he LIKED ANOTHER GIRL!!!!!!!! And now she talked to him and he sweet talked and lied to her so she wouldnt be mad @ her and SHE'S STILL DATING HIM!!! I know he's just using her to make the other girl jelious. I don't know what to do but I know I should do something Lynae P.

by wxyz22 on 1/6/2012 6:57:41 PM

Hey crush2010, try not to talk so much to keep your voice rested. Drinking hot tea may also help. Break a leg!! Xoxo

MODMODMOD!
Tonight at a double header game I am going to be singing the National Anthem. I am not at all nervous since I've done a few times before, but my throat is a little sore. Do you have any tips? Lynae P.

by crush2010 on 1/6/2012 5:38:20 PM

We all will go through liking a guy and having him not be available or where he is interested in someone else. If you really like him I believe if you are meant to be with him, things will work out. Sometimes I couldnt believe when I thought a guy wouldnt be interested or was taken how things had a way of happening the way you want them to. But sometimes they dont so be ready for that too.

by luckykel on 1/6/2012 5:35:58 PM

I was just wondering were u get the guys for these??? just curious how you find them or whatever.

by Meeshmeesh on 1/6/2012 4:15:01 PM