2 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

3 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

4 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

Get the sporty trend from our Feb/March issue

The all-star athletic looks to snap up this spring.

Im going to a rock concert with my bf..and need something to wear..all my clothes are ugly because i used to be emo, but now im a total girly girl.! and i HATE wearing black..and i dont like wearing boring stuff. I was thinking a flowery tanktop, some jeans and boots, but its so boring and simple and i get made fun of because my clothes are ugly. how can i make my outfit prettier and not boring? necklaces? earrings? something i could do with my hair or makeup? I only have one jacket also..and people tell me its gross because i wear the same jacket always? what do i do?

thanksss!!!

by mp3player9 on 1/26/2012 3:33:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
hey i have a couple of questions first, every time i buy a pair of jeans they start coming apart down below where the ZIPPer is and everything and i don't know why and how i can fix that problem. the other thing is that i was wondering is, what kind of pant or jeans would make my legs look smaller? i don't have ginormous legs but i want to even out my body Smile thanks,
ABBY

Lynae P.

by abigail_ellen_hoff <3 on 1/20/2012 4:08:17 PM

My BFF Hannah bought a Auburn Letterman jacket and she didn't even realize it was for Auburn. She hates their team, and decided to say the A stood for Awesome. XD

by kenzi143 on 1/16/2012 10:07:27 AM

i think the "inside-out soccer ball" necklace is quite a stretch...

by the_last_ninja on 1/15/2012 5:19:44 PM

I want to change my look but I have no idea where to start and I don't have a lot of money...AND the mall where I live SUCKS,it doesn't have any good stores!! Help me!

Hey babe,

Try changing it in small ways! Buy a couple new clothing pieces to mix up the wardrobe you already have, like a structured blazer, a pair of colorful jeans, or some chic boots. A new haircut and varied makeup routine (aka going for a bold lip color or trying a more defined eyeliner) could spice things up too!
Lauren C.

by FrenchRose on 1/14/2012 10:36:11 PM

MOD.MOD.MOD.
I have tennis practice every Saturday now but I don't know what to wear? I don't think we have uniforms b/c I've already went twice and he hasn't told me anything. So what do I wear especially when its in the winter?

Hey girlie,

You want to be warm, but also be able to breathe since you'll probably be sweating from running around. I'd go for sneakers and white socks (obviously!), a pair of UnderArmor black tights (they'll keep you warm and let you move freely), a tee shirt and a fleece zip-up. That way, you can take the fleece off if you feel like you're overheating, but you won't get too cold. If you feel uncomfy, take some cues from the older girls at tennis practice and see what they wear. They've been doing it longer so they know what works! Smile
Lauren C.

by katv2114 on 1/12/2012 9:33:09 PM

soo cute!!! Smile

by LaCroix on 1/12/2012 11:07:40 AM

I have an actual letterman jacket from soccer, but it's very bulky!

by infinitepineapples on 1/11/2012 9:56:18 PM

I like none but the last one

Feel free to join my club, How To Do Everything

by puffinlover99 on 1/11/2012 9:45:46 PM

Ill take a varsity jacket to wear until I can wear the tennis polo and outfit. GL-very nice choices, I even like the socks.

by luckykel on 1/11/2012 8:45:51 PM