6 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

10 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Get the sporty trend from our Feb/March issue

The all-star athletic looks to snap up this spring.

Im going to a rock concert with my bf..and need something to wear..all my clothes are ugly because i used to be emo, but now im a total girly girl.! and i HATE wearing black..and i dont like wearing boring stuff. I was thinking a flowery tanktop, some jeans and boots, but its so boring and simple and i get made fun of because my clothes are ugly. how can i make my outfit prettier and not boring? necklaces? earrings? something i could do with my hair or makeup? I only have one jacket also..and people tell me its gross because i wear the same jacket always? what do i do?

thanksss!!!

by mp3player9 on 1/26/2012 3:33:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
hey i have a couple of questions first, every time i buy a pair of jeans they start coming apart down below where the ZIPPer is and everything and i don't know why and how i can fix that problem. the other thing is that i was wondering is, what kind of pant or jeans would make my legs look smaller? i don't have ginormous legs but i want to even out my body Smile thanks,
ABBY

Lynae P.

by abigail_ellen_hoff <3 on 1/20/2012 4:08:17 PM

My BFF Hannah bought a Auburn Letterman jacket and she didn't even realize it was for Auburn. She hates their team, and decided to say the A stood for Awesome. XD

by kenzi143 on 1/16/2012 10:07:27 AM

i think the "inside-out soccer ball" necklace is quite a stretch...

by the_last_ninja on 1/15/2012 5:19:44 PM

I want to change my look but I have no idea where to start and I don't have a lot of money...AND the mall where I live SUCKS,it doesn't have any good stores!! Help me!

Hey babe,

Try changing it in small ways! Buy a couple new clothing pieces to mix up the wardrobe you already have, like a structured blazer, a pair of colorful jeans, or some chic boots. A new haircut and varied makeup routine (aka going for a bold lip color or trying a more defined eyeliner) could spice things up too!
Lauren C.

by FrenchRose on 1/14/2012 10:36:11 PM

MOD.MOD.MOD.
I have tennis practice every Saturday now but I don't know what to wear? I don't think we have uniforms b/c I've already went twice and he hasn't told me anything. So what do I wear especially when its in the winter?

Hey girlie,

You want to be warm, but also be able to breathe since you'll probably be sweating from running around. I'd go for sneakers and white socks (obviously!), a pair of UnderArmor black tights (they'll keep you warm and let you move freely), a tee shirt and a fleece zip-up. That way, you can take the fleece off if you feel like you're overheating, but you won't get too cold. If you feel uncomfy, take some cues from the older girls at tennis practice and see what they wear. They've been doing it longer so they know what works! Smile
Lauren C.

by katv2114 on 1/12/2012 9:33:09 PM

soo cute!!! Smile

by LaCroix on 1/12/2012 11:07:40 AM

I have an actual letterman jacket from soccer, but it's very bulky!

by infinitepineapples on 1/11/2012 9:56:18 PM

I like none but the last one

Feel free to join my club, How To Do Everything

by puffinlover99 on 1/11/2012 9:45:46 PM

Ill take a varsity jacket to wear until I can wear the tennis polo and outfit. GL-very nice choices, I even like the socks.

by luckykel on 1/11/2012 8:45:51 PM

I loveeee varsity jackets! I have like ten of them and I where them everywhere. They add such great charm to an outfit

by annaluvzu128 on 1/11/2012 8:37:12 PM

Thanks so much Lynae P.! Yeah, I've had discharge since around August so I'm wondering when I'm gonna get my period lol

by Sheyenne on 1/11/2012 8:23:11 PM

personally i think sweatshirts from an actual sports team are better. this just seems degrading to the people who actually care about sports, not just trends.

by soccerlover99 on 1/11/2012 7:27:25 PM

Hey Ellie hills, it should be on it's way. I think the mags are taking a little longer to ship out to you girls. Sooo sorry about that!! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
When is the normal time to get the Feb/Marche Mag? I haven't gotten mine but yet but I'm just wondering.
Thanks!! Smile Lynae P.

by ellie hills on 1/11/2012 6:44:46 PM

Sporty is a nice style.

by svds on 1/11/2012 5:30:08 PM

Hey sailaway11, boots with jeans or leggings, a sweater with a nice hat and scarf would be cute. You could also do knee high boots with tights a dress and a blazer. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
so tonight it is supposed to snow 1 inch tonight,and 3-5 inches tomorrow, and 1 inch on friday.
what are some cute and warm outfits i can wear on these days?
i'm not really sure because it hasn't snowed yet at all.
thanks so much!
xoxo, sail Lynae P.

by sailaway11 on 1/11/2012 5:28:36 PM

Hey Sheyenne, yep that's normal and a sign that your period is on it's way! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
Ok, so I have discharge, but I haven't had my first period yet. Is that normal? Does that mean I'll be getting my period soon? Thanks Smile Lynae P.

by Sheyenne on 1/11/2012 5:19:34 PM

Hey LLL328, yeah other girls have been asking me the same thing. I don't know why these mags aren't getting out to you girls. Try emailing GL and I'll talk to someone too. Soo sorry about that! Thanx a bunch for being so patient with us. Xoxo

Mod mOd mod
I subscribed to this mag in November but haven't gotten any magazines yet. Why am I not getting them? It was through a school fundraiser that we ordered and paid and everything, why haven't I gotten any of the issues? Lynae P.

by LLL328 on 1/11/2012 5:02:44 PM

Haha! I was looking at the boy shorts for dance. I clicked on them and foung out that the're panties! HAHAAH!

by tweety545 on 1/11/2012 4:33:05 PM

Hey sweetooth, mhmm that is strange. You defintely should've received your mag. Try emailing GL and letting them know, I'm sure someone will be able to help you out. Sooooo sorry about that! xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I haven't gotten the latest Girl's Life (Feb/Mar) yet. I renewed my subscription through a school magazine drive like three months ago. Help? Lynae P.

by sweetooth on 1/11/2012 4:28:07 PM

all cute stuff, i luv the jacket colors!!

by Kstar101 on 1/11/2012 3:56:09 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/11/2012 3:01:55 PM

Modmodmod!
Do u think Quinn Fabrays (glee season 3) hairstyle (bob and side bangs) would look good on a round face and wavy/curly hair texture? Thanks!

Hey girl! I am no hair guru but to have short hair you have to have defined cheek bones and a shape to you. Ask your hair stylist what she thinks and try it out. Your hair will always grow back.
Ana D.

by Deedles1621 on 1/11/2012 1:35:42 PM

I got ny period for the first time on saturda. Yesterday i wore a tampon for the first time and went swimming. When i took tha tampon out it looked swollen with water. Is this normal? Since last night i havent hadd any blood even though i only had it for four days. What gives? Thanks!

Hey girl! Yes that it totally normal for it to swell with water after swimming. And for the first few times you get it your period will be short and not on a regular schedule for the first few months.
Ana D.

by Swim_chick101 on 1/11/2012 1:11:29 PM

the first one is soooo me!! lovee it!!

by footballgirl13 on 1/11/2012 9:52:25 AM

love the socks my school colors!!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 1/11/2012 6:13:33 AM

I don't get why people in high school buy the letterman jackets from forever 21 Tong get your lazy butt in a varsity sport and earn a letter so you can buy a legitimate letterman jacket! they are so worth it! plus they are SUPER warm and comfortable especially compared to the forever 21 ones!

by acpowers on 1/11/2012 2:46:17 AM

Love the jacket, very cutesie!

by Malgal22 on 1/11/2012 12:48:07 AM