15 MINUTES AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

AN HOUR AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

2 HOURS AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

COMMENTS

Did you watch the 2012 PCAs?

Find out who won and who we wanted to win.

I like GL's choices better than the actually winners (especially Taylor Swift!

by just_me12 on 3/28/2012 7:48:46 PM

Hey girlies! I've started a Taylor Swift club called Swiftie LOVE! I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR OFFICERS! Just ask for the info!
Luv ya,
izzygirl13

by izzygirl13 on 1/30/2012 7:16:46 PM

ohhhh pretty little liars won!!!! by the way, if you guys like pretty little liars, i'm guessing you know who Aria's brother is......(cody christian)......so hot Smile if you love him too, please join my Cody Christian fan club! you can get to it from my profile....xoxo!

by dramaqueen122 on 1/16/2012 4:58:42 PM

I didn't see it!

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 10:19:46 AM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:28:03 PM

♪♫

Hey girls!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:26:44 PM

The people have spoken... the jerks.

by peaches and raspberries on 1/14/2012 5:36:59 PM

I like the results on most of them

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:20:55 PM

Truthfully I think more people like Pop music better than country anyway. Meghan D.

by buzzingbee on 1/14/2012 12:33:57 PM