10 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

13 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

14 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Did you watch the 2012 PCAs?

Find out who won and who we wanted to win.

I like GL's choices better than the actually winners (especially Taylor Swift!

by just_me12 on 3/28/2012 7:48:46 PM

Hey girlies! I've started a Taylor Swift club called Swiftie LOVE! I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR OFFICERS! Just ask for the info!
Luv ya,
izzygirl13

by izzygirl13 on 1/30/2012 7:16:46 PM

ohhhh pretty little liars won!!!! by the way, if you guys like pretty little liars, i'm guessing you know who Aria's brother is......(cody christian)......so hot Smile if you love him too, please join my Cody Christian fan club! you can get to it from my profile....xoxo!

by dramaqueen122 on 1/16/2012 4:58:42 PM

I didn't see it!

by dancingqueen219 on 1/15/2012 10:19:46 AM

♪♫

Hey girls!
Looking for an awesome club where you can find awesome advice, friends, and just have fun? ‘CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL’ is the place for you! With over 1,000 members, this awesome club is a great place to talk out your troubles, get the latest fashion and beauty tips, and Have ALL of your Middle school Trouble and Drama SOLVED by experienced girls willing to give awesome advice! JOIN NOW! Laughing
All you have to do, is go to my profile, find a club called “CLUB MIDDLE SCHOOL”, and J-O-I-N! I love it and you will too ^.^ ♥ ♪♫

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:28:03 PM

♪♫

Hey girls!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/14/2012 6:26:44 PM

The people have spoken... the jerks.

by peaches and raspberries on 1/14/2012 5:36:59 PM

I like the results on most of them

by krazykotabug on 1/14/2012 1:20:55 PM

Truthfully I think more people like Pop music better than country anyway. Meghan D.

by buzzingbee on 1/14/2012 12:33:57 PM

Moves Like Jagger was definitely better then E.T. in my opinion

by fallsb-ball on 1/14/2012 11:11:12 AM

Pretty good results.....But I still think Sexy and I Know It is my fave song!

by indesicive1 on 1/14/2012 10:28:48 AM

Emma Watson should have won...

by caligirl99 on 1/13/2012 11:21:20 PM

I agree with most except for favorite album of the year..Adele's album was definately the best!

by 98Snickers on 1/13/2012 9:01:30 PM

by 98Snickers on 1/13/2012 8:59:35 PM

Wow, people don't have any good taste. But that is just my opinion.

by topchef88 on 1/13/2012 8:22:16 PM

i think Anne hathaway and Emma watson should have won.

by SoccerQtPiedc on 1/13/2012 11:00:35 AM

CHEERS FOR CHLOE MORETZ Laughing

by Chloe<3 on 1/12/2012 10:37:25 PM

taylor swift won favorite country artist

by taylorswiftlover101 on 1/12/2012 10:24:44 PM

yellowfluff, True Blood didnt win. They could have won but from what GL said they didnt win. Sometimes we talk at school how crazy that show can be.

by luckykel on 1/12/2012 10:06:11 PM

Hmm, I choose: Bridesmaids, Robert Pattinson, Emma Stone, Emma Watson, Pretty Little Liars, The Voice, Don't like any, Adele, Rolling in the Deep, 21, and Rolling in the Deep. Not many of mine won!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerd and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 1/12/2012 10:03:11 PM

why the heck did party rock anthem not win? WTC?

by foodiejr99 on 1/12/2012 9:16:11 PM

I SO wanted Emma Watson to win!

Hey girls! katgrace11 here! I am now giving advice on my profile. I am giving advice on:

*Fashion/Shopping
*Christanity
*Beauty/Hair
*Family
*Anything you can think of!
Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP!

XOXO katgrace11

by katgrace11 on 1/12/2012 8:25:52 PM

awww i wanted Taylor Swift to win! oh well, Katy Perry's cool too. but im an ultimate swiftie Smile yay harry potter and johnny depp!! <3 (and Bruno Mars) lol and everything else xD its just, like a congrats... yeah.

by peaceluvmusic on 1/12/2012 7:44:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
What does it mean when a guy thinks your "cute"?

Hey girl,

It means just that... he likes what he sees! It's hard to tell if he just thinks you're cute or it means more than that (aka he's crushing on you), just because each guy could mean something a little different. Try talking to him more and pick up on the vibe he gives off while he's around you. If he seems SUPER friendly and compliments/teases/jokes with you a lot, it's possible that "you're cute" is a sign of something bigger Smile
Lauren C.

by Nerdyprincessxo on 1/12/2012 6:57:41 PM

Taylor should have won! She deserves it! She worked her (BAD WORD!) off!!! Grrrrr...

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 1/12/2012 6:54:17 PM

My mon is the absolute true blood fan!! She is sooo excited they won!

by yellowfluff on 1/12/2012 6:52:04 PM

I guess GL likes Harry Potter.... That's ok cause I'm a Harry Potter addict!

by NancyDrewGirl on 1/12/2012 6:37:48 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/12/2012 6:36:37 PM

Most of my favorites won. There are a few I disagreed with, though.

by supersingershannon on 1/12/2012 6:30:29 PM

I watch some of it, Ehh.. After seeing Demi preform i had to change it!. Hey girlys, Need fast advice? Come to my page and ask about anything! {Even that little crush ya have} I Check my page 3 times a day! Smile ~Emma.S~

by Emma2112 on 1/12/2012 5:38:02 PM

I did not like that Chloe Grace Moretz got fav actor under 25. Harry Potter is WAY better

by Love:) on 1/12/2012 5:05:54 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 1/12/2012 5:05:37 PM

Are you serious?!?! Emma Watson should have won for Favorite Movie Star Under 25. Adele should have won Favorite Female Artist. Party Rock Anthem should have won for Favorite Song of the Year. 21 should have won Favorite Album of the Year. And Party Rock Anthem should have won Favorite Music Video. I mean, how can you hear that song and not want to burst out shuffling?!?!

by Kamalini908 on 1/12/2012 4:45:30 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/12/2012 4:41:49 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(: ( Oh, and BTW, The four tags I have aren't just the things you can ask me about. Those are just ideas!)

by gracieb123 on 1/12/2012 4:23:53 PM

Katy Perry is MUCH better than taylor swift!

by BBMarie on 1/12/2012 4:17:25 PM

Seriously? Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, So You Think You Can Dance, and Eminem didn't win? Wow...the people aren't too bright nowadays. I mean especially for that girl Chloe Moretz who won. I mean, great for her, but...seriously? Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Tom Felton, and Rupert Grint were in movies that defined a generation! I don't even know what Chloe Moretz looks like or what she's ever acted in!

by HogwartsStudent on 1/12/2012 4:13:32 PM

Maroon 5 sooooooo should have won!!! GRrrrrrrrr

by phoebeloren00 on 1/12/2012 4:13:01 PM

I never watch award shows. a. they never vote people i like. b. its mostly commercials and celebrity gossip. But I am happy Neil Patrick Harris won!! I love him Smile

by lyssie17 on 1/12/2012 4:11:30 PM

I completely agree with @taylorswiftfan1233.... taylor swift is the best, and she is the ONLY completely clean singer who is good, both with her music and as a role model.. I'm very disappointed that she didn't win. thank you GL for voting her though Smile 13!

by ou812 on 1/12/2012 3:53:48 PM

I am so happy that PLL and American Idol won.

I used to watch True Blood a lot and still do but it has gotten so weird lately.

by luckykel on 1/12/2012 3:44:07 PM

TAYLOR NEEDED TO WIN!!! I HATE CREEPY KATY!

by BriannaM911 on 1/12/2012 3:44:06 PM

Favorite Song and Favorite Female Artist was a tough choice! I love them all, so I can't pick a favorite! I like them all in those categories.

by Fly1213 on 1/12/2012 3:22:16 PM

Taylor Swift is MUCH better then Katy Perry, i wish Taylor would have won. I also wish Justin Bieber would have won.. Oh well. Maybe next time. Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 1/12/2012 3:01:52 PM