1 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

3 HOURS AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

COMMENTS

Buyer's remorse

So I had this thing with this guy who already had a girlfriend. He would text me sweet things calling me beautiful and stuff, but I...

Window Shopping for guys:Looking at other girls while dating
What he did was cheating.

by CrazyCutie131 on 9/8/2012 2:42:41 PM

OMG for those ppl who keep saying this was like good luck charlie and it didnt happen to me can u like please stop it! its really rude cuz its this real did happen i have the texts to prove it and yes her name is skylar too, but guess what THIS skylar is actually real as supposed to the actress and the story writing on a script. and shes blonde for crying out loud! And the guys name started with an A not S like spencer. Just spaying -_-

by sammy14ever on 8/12/2012 3:16:57 AM

NO, that's not wut happened to you that's wut happened to teddy on good luck charlie (well somthing similar, a little too similar indeed)

by crosbygal87 on 5/7/2012 7:10:13 PM

How rude wat a jerk

by doglover463 on 3/2/2012 11:28:55 PM

trick me once, shame on you
trick me twice, shame on me

thats kinda what i see when he did that. He really needs to learn some manners and not be afraid to commit

by Band_Nerd4life_14 on 2/19/2012 10:41:03 AM

He's a player..and I have a guy we talk a bit, text, & chat but even though we don't talk much in person (cause its secret) everyone he likes me and they say he's crazy for me so idk if he does or doesn't..but I do like him

by dancer0014 on 2/18/2012 3:42:21 PM

WINDOW SHOPPING?!?! WHAT A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK THIS MAKES HIM 1/2 OF A CHEATER TOO

by swearias on 2/11/2012 9:34:21 PM

This guy is a total idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I knew this guy, this would not go down just like that. All I have to say is i'm so sorry.

by LouLou Monkey on 2/1/2012 7:57:29 PM

My ex crush is a player too! lol Players SUCK trust me...do NOT fall for one they will shatter your heart (along with many others) to pieces.

by maggie183 on 1/28/2012 4:57:20 PM