2 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

5 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

6 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

Touchdown-worthy beauty for Super Bowl Sunday

Get your game face on -- without the face paint.

Go giants!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 8:56:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod My mom doesn't wear makeup because of her acne and won't let me wear it for the same reason.My acne has calmed down now and all i have is some acne scars and 2-3 blackheads.How can i get her to let me wear makeup, at least at school?

Hey jennyusa123, show her some of the products you want to wear, so she can approve of it. Instead of buying the commercial makeup, maybe you could go for the all natural stuff like Bare Minerals and Bare Essenctiuals. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by jennyusa123 on 2/17/2012 10:49:21 AM

Yeah, Giants!! <3

by Jgard224 on 2/4/2012 9:52:08 PM

it should be packers!!!!! but go giants.....HATE patriots

by girlchloe80 on 2/2/2012 11:19:59 PM

Patriots!

by ler27 on 2/2/2012 8:25:38 PM

The saints should be goin to the superbowl!! But go gaints. Forget the superbowl this yr who's excited bout The Voice!!!!! O yeh!

by Deedles1621 on 2/1/2012 11:16:17 PM

PATRIOTS!

by caligirl99 on 2/1/2012 11:05:42 PM

Hey Chicas!(: Need Advice? I'm here for U, girlies! Nothing is too embarrassing to ask(: I give advice on Boys, Fashion, Beauty, Money-Making, Friend Problems, Baking, Growing Up, Hair Styles, Makeup, Drama, School, Music, Studying, Getting Good Grades, and SO much more!(: So head over to my Advice Queen Page & Plz become a Fan!<3
Luv,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/1/2012 8:06:38 PM

i wanted the 49ers to win the playoff game! but anyway GO PATRIOTS

by coldplay12 on 2/1/2012 7:49:46 PM

Well I love the Patriots but I gotta go with my home state and go for the Giant Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 2/1/2012 7:14:40 PM

The Giants are gonna win 'cause I'm their lucky charm!

by lavlo on 2/1/2012 7:11:39 PM

Hey @nerdisthewurd I'm right there with ya girlie. I just can't decide and am still sad that the Pack didn't go to atleast the NFC Championships this year.

Hey girls if you love writing and THG(The Hunger Games) my club Hunger Games Hunnies and Writers Delighters is your two fav. things roled up into one enchilada.

by HungerGamesRox99 on 2/1/2012 7:06:59 PM

Hey kayla9, you could have an Americas Next Top Model theme. You could print out pictures of Tyra Banks and all the judges, and make a banner that says Americas Next Top Model. Or you could have a Project Runway theme and do the same things. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend with my two bff's and we are going to have a fashion show! What are some fun themes we could try for the show? Thanks! Lynae P.

by kayla9 on 2/1/2012 6:37:42 PM

Why does almost everyone like the GIANTS???????????????? The Patriots are WAYYYYYYYYY better than the dumb Giants Smile

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 2/1/2012 6:35:58 PM

Hey rainbowsparkle98, mhmm you should've received your prize. I think we've been a little behind sending mags and prizes to you girls. Sorry about that. I would send another email. But my guess is that you should get your prize sometime soon. Thanx a bunch for being patient.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I got an email a while ago saying i won the lip smackers prize pack and to email back with info..and so I did.It's been more than 6 weeks and my prize hasn't come and I already looked at the prize rules and it said to email someone and I did..but nothing ever happened?? Lynae P.

by rainbowsparkle98 on 2/1/2012 6:16:47 PM

Pats got this!!<3

by jgal97 on 2/1/2012 6:15:42 PM

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I LIVE IN MA AND FIRST IT WAS THE BRUINS AND NOW ITS THE PATS!!!! WOO HOO!

by sparklehog on 2/1/2012 6:14:35 PM

Hy tara99rox, I think you should stick with flats. You don't want to waste money on a pair of shoes you'll never wear again. Your outfit sounds really cute byt the way. Have fun at the dance. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD, PLEASEEE ANSWER
okay so im in 7th grade and our first school dance is friday. today is wedensday. I was thinking that I could wear a longer floral black lace tank top. and some black leggings and either flack flats or heels. I don't own any heels so ill have to get some but i won't wear them again cuz theres rly no where to where them. so do you think i shud stick with the flats or get some heels????
PLZ REPLY ASAP Lynae P.

by tara99rox on 2/1/2012 6:13:40 PM

Giants Will WIN

by swirlygal409 on 2/1/2012 6:11:19 PM

I love curling my hair, it's just hard to do Smile

by svds on 2/1/2012 6:01:22 PM

GIANTS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!

by leah2113 on 2/1/2012 5:58:17 PM

Urg! The Packers aren't playing so I don't know who to root for.....

by nerdisthewurd26 on 2/1/2012 5:54:54 PM

Lets go GIANTS !!!!!!!! ;)

by nattyj<3 on 2/1/2012 5:53:56 PM

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Smile

by cait1998 on 2/1/2012 5:28:27 PM

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

by zebragirl0824 on 2/1/2012 5:22:59 PM

GIANTS!!!! LETS GOO!

by j4zm09 on 2/1/2012 5:03:52 PM

GO GIANTS! REPRESENTING BIG BLUE NATION!

by sinkinginblack on 2/1/2012 4:14:48 PM

why dont they put the pats first they rock!!!!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 2/1/2012 4:01:18 PM

sweet! GO GIANTS!!

by drummergirl133 on 2/1/2012 3:58:51 PM

Love how the Patriots stuff is $1 less than the Giants'!
GO PATRIOTS! Smile