13 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

16 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

17 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

5 cute outfits to exercise in

These bold and bright (and totally adorbs) clothes will make ya wanna hit the gym. Really.

by nazirah817 on 2/11/2013 7:54:08 PM

i love the shorts on number 3

by artsgurl983 on 2/4/2012 7:46:28 PM

These are so cute!(: I luv all of the colors!Laughing

Hey Ladies(: Plz Join my Club Girls Rule(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope to see U there!<3

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/3/2012 11:18:04 PM

I like 3-n-5

by starchild_2000 on 2/3/2012 7:38:20 PM

Hey I need help. I'm a really mean person
I will call people mean names just cuz I feel like it.
I call my friends mean names. One time I asked my
bgf if I was • and he said yes. Help!!!!!

Hey girl! If you really want to fix your self then just try and be nice. If you think that something is really wrong with you try talking to a therapist and maybe there is something else going on that is causing you to act like this.
Ana D.

by kittykove2 on 2/3/2012 1:10:48 PM

You got anything for cheer practice on Saturdays?

by HelenaPS on 2/2/2012 11:36:01 PM

I normally love your workout stuff, but being an athlete myself (competitive softball year round, and cross country champ) I'm pretty disappointed with this one. Nobody works out in that who's actually working out to work out, just the chicas who want to look hot for the hot guys workin bench press at the gym. first off, if you wear those tshirts, youre gunna stink and sweat and feel absolutely disgusting--been there done that, not fun at all. Personally I would wear something looser with a cute print or slogan like my fav "good girls steal" (in softball that means base running btw and it is good Laughing). Maybe if you want real excercise outfits that will make u feel good and look good with the benefit of moving your arms properly, you could ask a cool athlete like one of the college NSA players or even a college basketball star for what she wears to practice.

by softballgal101 on 2/2/2012 11:30:44 PM

I like them all...

by amileofroses on 2/2/2012 11:22:13 PM

love all of them but i absolutely looovveee 3!

by esk8 on 2/2/2012 9:27:08 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!
SO im pretty skinny, i just have to lose a little muffin top, and my thighs. could you give me some specific workouts? runnning outside isnt really an option, neither is going to the gym. please help i want to have a flat stomach for summer!

Read these articles! Super helpful to get in shape all over... but they work extra well on that "muffin top" area Smile it's all about getting moving!

Lauren C.