COMMENTS

Bridgit Mendler's best-ever breakfast: eggs on toast

The Good Luck Charlie star’s fave a.m. treat goes sunnyside up…

MOD MOD! How can I get the perfect bod for a two-piece swimsuit this spring\summer? I need a good workout that is not to hard and one that will be effective. I want to get a flat stomach and I need workouts to help me get that!

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. Here's our fitness page for tips and ideas: http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 5:06:37 PM

this looks reeeeeeely yummy.

by bbqvampire on 2/26/2012 1:13:16 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:23:39 AM

MY way for this recipe. (no harsh feelings intended xD)

You Will Need:

1. bread
2. 1 egg
3. 1 or 2 slices of ham
4. swiss cheese

Directions:

1. Get out and slice your cheese
2. Toast the bread.
3. While the bread is in the toaster, fry your eggs over
easy/ medium.
4. Then start to cook the ham, (fry/oven)
5. Once both are done cooking,place the cheese, then ham,
then egg on the bread.
6. Let it sit for 1 or 2 minuets, (to let the cheese melt in
to it)

by thulina on 2/22/2012 5:32:23 PM

that looks good but i hate ketchupFrown bummer

by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:33:30 AM

MOD MOD! My class is reading a book set in Barbados, and my teacher wants some students to make Caribbean recipes. I really want to make an icey-slushi-ish drink that tastes a little like a pina colada, but my mom says I can't make a virgin-anything becaue it's not appropriate for school. Any ideas for a drink recipe that doesn't have a lot of coconut?? thx <3

Hey girl,

This post, which includes a recipe on mango salsa and pita chips, is the closest thing I could find to a Caribbean recipe. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/05/16/Cinnamon-Sugar-Pita-Chips-with-Strawberry-Mango-Salsa.aspx. Ask your mom to help you find a drink recipe that's appropriate for school, she'll be happy to help!

Meghan D.

by kenzi143 on 2/18/2012 9:01:52 AM

YUMMY

by merrymerry22 on 2/16/2012 6:01:28 PM

Hmm reminds me of my dad... He loves ketchup on his eggs.

by amileofroses on 2/13/2012 10:58:02 PM

the bread in the picture looks really good...

by may2030 on 2/13/2012 10:46:22 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,