How to rekindle a crush after you turned him down
#DearNonNatives: Native Americans are speaking out
Bailee Madison isn't just an actress. She's a producer, too.
These three recipes will change the way you look at zucchini
Hey, crafty cuties! Go back to school in style with these dazzling DIYs
These five drugstore beauty finds are all you need for a flawless face
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu
10 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD
11 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy
11 Comments | Add Yours
by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 5:06:37 PM
this looks reeeeeeely yummy.
by bbqvampire on 2/26/2012 1:13:16 PM
1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
4. Paste this to 4 other quizzes. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday, but if you read this and do not paste this, then you will have very bad luck! SEND THIS TO 5 QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS
by reecelilrocker1406 on 2/23/2012 4:23:39 AM
MY way for this recipe. (no harsh feelings intended xD)
You Will Need:
2. 1 egg
3. 1 or 2 slices of ham
4. swiss cheese
1. Get out and slice your cheese
2. Toast the bread.
3. While the bread is in the toaster, fry your eggs over
4. Then start to cook the ham, (fry/oven)
5. Once both are done cooking,place the cheese, then ham,
then egg on the bread.
6. Let it sit for 1 or 2 minuets, (to let the cheese melt in
by thulina on 2/22/2012 5:32:23 PM
that looks good but i hate ketchup bummer
by Leedu1 on 2/18/2012 10:33:30 AM
by kenzi143 on 2/18/2012 9:01:52 AM
by merrymerry22 on 2/16/2012 6:01:28 PM
Hmm reminds me of my dad... He loves ketchup on his eggs.
by amileofroses on 2/13/2012 10:58:02 PM
the bread in the picture looks really good...
by may2030 on 2/13/2012 10:46:22 PM
Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
by *MusicGirl16* on 2/13/2012 8:22:59 PM
Does your family go on vacation every year?
Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide
We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!