1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Dress like a Grammy-nominated star

Stage-ready looks from today's hottest singers.

I LOVE them all! Laughing

by Glitterheart16 on 3/11/2012 11:09:19 PM

My fav is the Taylor Swift inspired outfit. Also it is prob the only one my rentz and school would let me wear! T-swift is also my fav singer on that list even though I like the other singers.

by nycdreamer12 on 3/3/2012 4:44:01 PM

yeah... cute but my dad would NEVER let me wear anything like that

by usmcbratknc on 3/2/2012 2:45:06 AM

i would wear everything there except for the cutout dress...i just dont like wearing those haha

by nikole141417 on 2/15/2012 5:39:04 PM

i would wear taylors i dont mind the other ones tho

by millia7 on 2/7/2012 9:00:38 PM

hey join bakers choice! NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!

by mlennon on 2/7/2012 8:24:18 PM

Love fashion? Then u should join my club! It's called fashion advice 101! To join just go ontomy profile and look under clubs! I hope to cya there!
Xoxo
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 2/7/2012 7:25:21 PM

I wear heels at least twice a week, only to church though. I'm usually in them for six hours altogether; anywhere else I wear flats or some cute boots. Am I wrecking my feet too much? I'm only five feet tall and I wear heels so I can see a little bit of whats going on. Thanks!

I dont think so - lots of women wear heels every second of every day. Dont worry Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Aislinn120 on 2/7/2012 6:28:49 PM

Hey girlies, if you want to be a star come and check out my club Future Celebrities!

by littlemissy226 on 2/7/2012 5:48:39 PM

I would like to dress like Taylor Swift. The dresses she wears are so cute!

by supersingershannon on 2/7/2012 5:31:09 PM

I love these!!!! I ALWAYS LOVED Katy's style!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 2/7/2012 4:37:07 PM

i love the taylor swift outfit...the dress is so pretty. I would probably wear silver heels with it instead of boots though

by twinkle99 on 2/7/2012 3:23:16 PM

Totally looooovvvveee the outfits, but my parents would kill me if i wore any of them. I am only 13 though, but still they are presh!!!

by Punky99 on 2/7/2012 11:41:02 AM

i like the first one the most! Laughing

by j4zm09 on 2/7/2012 11:28:04 AM

I don't know if my school would allow tight dresses and high heels like that...

by MO2112 on 2/7/2012 11:09:33 AM