5 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

8 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

9 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

5 fab hair products for curly girlies

Give your locks a li'l love with frizz-fighting and curl-defining savers.

I'm gonna try ALL the products!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 8:50:52 PM

any good hair styles for girls with shoulder length layered curly hair ?? i have been wearing the same hair style for ages now =/ and im getting sick of it

by loveepinkk on 4/11/2012 9:56:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
i have really curly hair but i don't know of any goods styles for it. i want advice from an expert however and i don't know of any good websites for getting hair advice from experts. could you please suggest some good websites or some good hairstyles?

Hey girl!  There are so many great hair tutorials on YouTube.  Type in what you need and you'll never be short of awesome styles, straight from the hair gurus themselves!

xo,

Channa R.

by girlygirl/tomboy on 3/29/2012 11:29:32 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Thank you so much! I used to have straight manageable hair but little by little it turned wavy and frizzy and really thick I don't know what happened to my hair but i have brown hair but lately I have noticed black hair strands that are really ugly they look like zig zag's?! Does anyone know what is happening to my hair? Oh and one more thing, the day I shower my hair looks clean but the next day it is already looks greasy yuck right and I have tried dried shampoos to manage the greasiness but it make my hair frizzy and I have tried moisture shampoos for the frizz but it makes my hair look greasier and I know it is bad to wash ur hair everyday but I have to so what shampoo do u recommend I use for my frizzy wavy greasy hair?

You have to train your hair. It might take a while for the grease to subdue but just keep washing it every other day and eventually your hair will start lasting two days. Also try a leave-in conditioner for the frizz.
Amanda P.

by ABCazares101 on 2/20/2012 3:05:20 PM

thank u so much GL!!!

by iloveballet&singing on 2/18/2012 12:30:39 PM

Thanks for this information! I love Herbal Essences shampoos. And I want to try these other products.

by curlygirlysoccerlover on 2/16/2012 8:40:40 AM

this helped me alot ! my hair is a fizz curl mess ! i cant wait to try some of these out

by teddy878 on 2/15/2012 10:42:24 PM

Join my club: "New You"
It's a club that basically talks about everything.
Only rule is No judging.
And we encourage you to be yourself no matter what.

by i_luv_devin on 2/15/2012 2:10:24 AM

I can't wait to try these! I think my hair looks so much better down and curly. But I can never keep it from getting so wIld and poofy! I am so happy you guys finally featured this!

by buca on 2/15/2012 1:14:01 AM

finally! ohmygosh cant wait to try some of these!

by nikole141417 on 2/14/2012 7:47:41 PM

Hey Everyone!(: Come Join my club 'Girls Rule'! It's a great club for all different girls to hang out and have an amazing time!(: We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and more! Hope U join!
<333,
Madi(:

by *MusicGirl16* on 2/14/2012 7:46:40 PM

Omg! I totally need this! I have super curly and frizz hair. I will definitely try some of these products! Smile

by Soccerocks39 on 2/14/2012 7:19:56 PM

MOD! I have ringlets, but when I sleep, my hair flattens them out. I don't have time to wash my hair in the morning, but how can I keep my curls from getting flat? I put mousse in them already after I shower.

Try wearing a big shower cap to keep them bouncy and safe under there as you sleep. Also maybe try putting them in big rollers to help them keep their shape. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by rocketqueenxo on 2/14/2012 7:07:03 PM

could u guys do one on products to help get straight hair
not to take care of it but to make it straight

by DeniseRae123 on 2/14/2012 7:00:05 PM

Cant wait to try these hair products. Smile

by bubblerain on 2/14/2012 6:30:27 PM

@faeryfree yeah me 2

by bribri2199 on 2/14/2012 5:57:47 PM

Don't have curly hair-pin straight actually! But take it from me- Herbal Esscence is the best!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds & Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!! svds

by svds on 2/14/2012 4:53:53 PM

Is there anyway you can do an article for black people and their hair?Not just for people who get pressed or permed but leave it natural.Maybe introduce natural hairstyles black girls can try?I would really like that.

by realchk on 2/14/2012 4:42:16 PM

I have extremely curly, frizzy hair. My stylist recently recommned Bumble and Bumble, and it works awesome! Laughing

by uni301 on 2/14/2012 3:34:53 PM

I LOVE the herbal essenses shampoo and conditioner. I use it right now, and i only have wavy hair, but it still works great!

by horsie9000 on 2/14/2012 3:03:40 PM

Add the Mixed Chicks line to this list! My mom and I both use it, and it's super duper effective at getting rid of frizz and defining curls!

by faeryfree on 2/14/2012 2:32:36 PM

Add the Mixed Chicks line to this list! My mom and I both use it, and it's SUPER effective. ♥

by faeryfree on 2/14/2012 2:31:44 PM

i use the Catwalk straight collection! its awesome!

by username0000 on 2/14/2012 2:23:00 PM