AN HOUR AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

2 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

3 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

Banish PMS forever! Say see-ya to mood swings

Do ya get majorly moody when Aunt Flo comes to call? We feel ya. Luckily, there’s a cure for what ails ya…

MODMODMODMOD How soaked should you let a pad get before you change it? My mom said that I should just change it every time I go to the bathroom, but if I did that, it would leak onto my underwear? I don't want to waste pads though, so how soaked should they get? I normally change them every time I think if it. The blood is usually VERY visable from the bottom of the pad, but hasn't quite soaked through that plastic-y stick part at the bottom! Thanks!!

Hey spencer9800, you should change it whenever you feel the need too. If you feel it's getting too wet down there, change it. You shouldn't let it get too soaked before you get a new one. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by spencer9800 on 2/24/2012 7:34:23 PM

Mod mod mod Isent ovulation discharge? Can u ovulate without you starting ur period? Ovulation is the egg right and then it turns into discharge, right?? Then whats ur period if ovulation is ur egg? Please clear things up for me and answer my questions thank u

Hey LoveChanges, nope your period has to stop for you to begin ovulating. Once you start ovulating you become pregnant. One sign of ovulation is increased discharge. Your period is your body's natural way of cleansing itself. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by LoveHappens on 2/24/2012 5:40:16 PM

Mod I hope I'm not about to start my period... I had it last week, and that's been happening alot! I got it 3 times in January and iv already had it once this month. What should I do? Btw im 14 and started in June of 2011 Thanks mod

Hey Girlzrock123, mhmm sounds like your period is irregular. I would make an appointment with the doctor to see if you should get medicine to stop this or if it will clear up on its own. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Girlzrock123 on 2/24/2012 3:47:12 PM

MODMODMOD i get plenty of sleep, calcium, and exercize and it doesn't help my PMS. do you have any more suggestions?

Hey girl! Some girls just have a bit harder time with PMS. Sitting with a heating pad over your lower stomach is a good fix to killer cramps and even just stretching in the morning and before bed can help to reduce the pain.
Ana D.

by GLROCKS2017 on 2/24/2012 1:59:30 PM

I was wondering is there anyway to change my pad in the washroom without having everyone hear the loud ripping noise?? It's so embarrassing! any suggestions?

Hey girlie,

Try this old trick - flush the toilet at the same time that you rip the pad off! It's hard because you'll have to open the new pad and rip off the sticky strip of the new one too, but a flush is long enough to TOTALLY mask the sound! It'll seem like someone didn't flush enough when they used it before, so flushing again before you use it is no big deal Smile
Lauren C.

by waterwish555 on 2/23/2012 5:41:07 PM

Hey chicas! Need some imediate advice? Come to my club, Dear KD! It's an advice club where you can get advice from several people to get different prespectives! I am giving out positions to anyone who is wanting them! Hope to see you there! <3

by smiles48 on 2/22/2012 7:05:30 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
What changes do boys go through during puberty? Do boys get periods, too?

haha nooo. Boys do not get periods. They go through growth spurts. Their voices get lower, they have more testosterone, they may smell more, etc. Their body basically just matures but they do not go through periods like we do.

Kerra S.

by futurewriter16 on 2/21/2012 7:15:27 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!! (kerra s.) okay so my mom uses tampons but right now she has a box of tampax cardboard or those good for beginners and what types do you recommend for first time tampon users??? I want to make sure I know what types of tampons are good when I ask my mom if I can try. Thanks Smile

I think tampax pearl might be easier for you because the plastic glides a bit easier. Try that for your first time. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Tayincali on 2/21/2012 6:56:49 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
I got my first period over two months ago and still haven't gotten a second one. Is that okay?

Periods are SO weird. Since you just started it may be suuuper irregular for a bit. Give it time. If more months pass, then it might be time to ask the doctor. But i think youll be perfectly fine Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by spacemadness on 2/21/2012 6:24:34 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!! So I ve had my period for 7 months.and pads are so uncomfortable and feel like a diaper. And I really want to try tampons. I don't have my period onow but I should in 6 days. So how should I ask my mom if I can try tampons???? Thanks so much Smile

Repeat after me: "Mom can i try tampons?" Its that easy. I promise. Your mom isnt going to yell at you. Youre a young lady with your period, you should be able to use tampons. Good luck. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.